HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Little curious about the infirmary, can't enter even you end the game. Is their any news for that? Can we see karryn give birth, sit in medical chair & using/doing lewd things with items and etc.
If you lose the penultimate fight, she wakes up in the infirmary, but she can't do anything in there, she can only leave.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Infirmary (maybe) next DLC .... why not? :sneaky:
True (it seems to me) the author is doing something stupid... A LOT OF CONTENT could be added...
1) Nurse, 2) Teacher - even has SKILL for the exact anatomical BODY, 3) Finish up the GYM! -_- , 4) Add an additional character's (women) ///make a MINI-GAME with management to control them (sending them to prisoners)////... 5) BDSM dungeon ^_^ and depending on Karryn’s (behavior) there will be different scenes.. .and so on... Some of the locations actually already exist, but the author ignores them....
becf8414e1eb6fa4a5682ec0ee4f4bcd_thumb.jpg

Reactions: eye_scream

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
anyone got any update/word on rest of poses which use old face? such as level1 defeat
Battle Masturbation was updated in the newest Patch that is not in this Thread yet. So far in seems that any CG Sanchima is working on with the bigger boobs DLC, gets updated in general. Now this doesn't mean he will do it for every CG, but there is a decent chance at least.

Reactions: ahrimansiah
Apr 25, 2022
Here comes the new one!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love the new faces.
I'm a small tits enjoyer, but I've got to say, she looks off without her huge balloons.

Damn, I'm so excited to see what they will do with this project. In the future, I'd love to see a game functionally almost identical to KP, but in different setting with different protagonist (or it could be a direct sequel to KP). I wouldn't even be mad if they recycled most of the old cg's for a potential sequel and instead let Sachi focus on adding new outfits and visible accessories.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
I just downloaded the game and soon as i click on run it shuts itself down. Any ideas?
Overwrite the www folder from the game with the one from the Dummy Steam Loader found in the first page of the thread, then you wont need to close Steam to be able to play.

Cherox

Jan 10, 2018
having some issues getting mods to work while playing on JoiPlay. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but the game doesn't detect the mods at all. I've probably fucked something up, but I've spent the better part of the day using the search function in this thread and haven't really gotten anywhere.

Here's what I've done so far:
My mods are in folders, extracted from the zips into the www/mods folder. There's a mods.txt file I've tried to edit in the www folder, but I'm pretty sure it's wrong - not exactly phenomenal READMEs included since they guide you to a flowchart that ends on "install mod".

If anyone has any insight, I'd appreciate it a ton (y)

Also editing anything on mobile is a fucking pain...

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
having some issues getting mods to work while playing on JoiPlay. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but the game doesn't detect the mods at all. I've probably fucked something up, but I've spent the better part of the day using the search function in this thread and haven't really gotten anywhere.

Here's what I've done so far:
My mods are in folders, extracted from the zips into the www/mods folder. There's a mods.txt file I've tried to edit in the www folder, but I'm pretty sure it's wrong - not exactly phenomenal READMEs included since they guide you to a flowchart that ends on "install mod".

If anyone has any insight, I'd appreciate it a ton (y)

Also editing anything on mobile is a fucking pain...
There is nothing more to installing mods other than extracting them in the right folder. If they don't work maybe they simply do not work on mobile devices for some reason.

Reactions: Cherox

Necronlord5

Nov 6, 2023
Another boob size dlc? not like her vanialla "K Cups" were enough or anything.... :cautious:
Wished for a new room minigame,but considering how much work it is and lookig at the current state of the gym expansion it´s probably better this way. Still a shame though

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
So I felt like tallying things up to see how it's going by counting people asking the same fucking question over and over again (often on the same page) in the last ten pages or so in the thread.

In the past ~10 pages there has been:

Almost a full page of people asking y gaem cloze
A full page of people who are having to just directly respond to them
A good page or so of people asking repeatedly about the same CC mod graphics/issues and the replies

So about three of 10 pages with just those. If you add the resulting discussion, exasperations of people not reading anything, and people saying thanks for the solution there's probably another good page or so. This means that you could pretty confidently say at least around four of the ten last pages is bloat caused in some way or another by people who cannot read the words directly in front of their eyes. Truly we live in a society. Also, add me to the ever-growing pile.

Jun 21, 2019
So I felt like tallying things up to see how it's going by counting people asking the same fucking question over and over again (often on the same page) in the last ten pages or so in the thread.

In the past ~10 pages there has been:

Almost a full page of people asking y gaem cloze
A full page of people who are having to just directly respond to them
A good page or so of people asking repeatedly about the same CC mod graphics/issues and the replies

So about three of 10 pages with just those. If you add the resulting discussion, exasperations of people not reading anything, and people saying thanks for the solution there's probably another good page or so. This means that you could pretty confidently say at least around four of the ten last pages is bloat caused in some way or another by people who cannot read the words directly in front of their eyes. Truly we live in a society. Also, add me to the ever-growing pile.
IF YOUR GAME CLOSING STRAIGHT AFTER LAUNCH - JUST CLOSE STEAM OR DOWNLOAD DUMMY STEAM LOADER!!!

i think that need to be in download section on the main page of the thread.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes