xort

Jun 1, 2017
hey i have one question should i buy the game or download it from heree also i have the full save from op should i start a new game or use that one one more thing the price is good where i live
For $30 I think it's a bit above it's reasonable price point. For $10 I would have personally bought it. But not for $30.
As for the save game, just start new. Or end your old game and new game + with a new build.

Nobu

Aug 8, 2016
The "can save for all difficulty" tweaks can't seems to work in steam version. Anybody knows how tweak it so you can save on hard difficulty as well?

nvm. Just change it to "return this.hardMode" in Remtairyprison.js

hey i have one question should i buy the game or download it from heree also i have the full save from op should i start a new game or use that one one more thing the price is good where i live
Personally I'd buy it. I've poured hundreds of hours on the EA and they deserve the money after all their hard work.

Last edited:
Reactions: someguy4567

Boss1234

May 16, 2017
For $30 I think it's a bit above it's reasonable price point. For $10 I would have personally bought it. But not for $30.
As for the save game, just start new. Or end your old game and new game + with a new build.
where i live its 7.86usd

voxsunderland

Feb 22, 2021
I don't think there's much to miss between the beta and the launch version, so I don't mind having to go to work after downloading this just now.

I'm just happy to be able to buy the game and pay Rem some cash after all this time beta-testing it for free. Still need to mention that I wouldn't spend a single dime if it weren't for you guys.

It's been a good 2-year journey for me lurking this thread. Fap in peace, boys. We earned it.

2f0.gif

11.png

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I mean its an RPG maker game. So you can probably just unpack it and replace the censored CGs with the uncensored ones from a leaked Steam version. Should be a simple drag and drop solution.
This only works if the uncensored CGs are named the same as the Censored ones. Many times they are not and you are gonna have to go in and rename every single asset. It isn't always as easy as drag and drop.

Feb 13, 2021
——Unpopular opinion——

One of the best games ever - Finally completed! I still remember playing it the first time when only the 1st level was available.

However, it hurts to see one my favourite games getting wrapped up without realising it’s full potential.

I know a lot of people love this game & that the Dev has worked hard for years to finally finish this game with quality content but still, Karryn’s Prison has so much more potential left unexplored. Wrapping up this game like this feels like injustice :confused:

As far as I noticed,

Popular places which could have events/side-jobs but were abandoned are -

Med bay, Dining hall, Shop, Class room, Gym/showers.

Other Places where some kinda events could happen but were left out -
Laundry, guard room, office, prison cells etc.

I very much wanted some event where Karryn fucks some prisoner in prison cell :love:but it will never happen!!:(

Even the strip club is kinda disappointing. I had so much expectations for it, however it turned out to be meh~ :sneaky:
If I may say so, strip club is no where near the level of toilet/glory-hole side job.

I also heard that there was in-game code for Med bay(Doctor/Nurse side job) but it was never developed and abandoned. :rolleyes:

There are also many awesome sex positions which could have been implemented like -
hands on wall position, sitting on chair/desk position, bending over crate/desk position etc.

All these positions are very relevant to the game and can easily be fit in variety of places/scenarios. However, we don’t have the luck to see Karryn in these erotic positions. :cry:

Even the defeat CGs in various floor could also have more sex positions instead of having only one, especially the first floor where only handjob/blowjobs are given for all defeat scenes. Like the reception side job could have a different defeat scene like bending over the crates and fucking doggy style or something.
It would have made the game play/fapping much more enjoyable.

Since I could come up with all these ideas, the Dev probably did too.
However, Rem probably shelved all these ideas because they takes too much time & effort to implement all these awesome ideas.
I’m sure that there was a plan for all those un-used areas in the game designing stage but all those plans were probably shelved & abandoned by Rem due to lack of resources, time & personnel! Damnnn!

It really pisses me of soo much. The game could have been much more better & awesome yet…. Damn :(

Anyways, since nothing is in our hands,

I, for doing my part, will be purchasing the game to show the support to Dev.
Sincerely wish the game to have lot of sales and hopefully we get additional content just like Melty’s Quest.

Peace out~~:p

Last edited:

voxsunderland

Feb 22, 2021
——Unpopular opinion——
They either can't decisively commit to any single method of implementing those other jobs, or they simply aren't skilled enough to implement them on code.

Being a fan, even I can see that it's a rushed job towards the end, with Level 4 and especially 5 being what they are.

But they have already done so much just being 2 blokes working on this project. Plenty of games with the same manpower on F95 can't match half of what Remtairy did in three years for twice as long, even though they got twice as much money.

Maybe I would seem like I'm compromising too much simply because the standards set by most other games are so damn low, but that's just the way it is.

We still have modders doing CCMod at least. Some of the added features in that mod looks interesting at least so that will help extend the gameplay.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
——Unpopular opinion——

One of the best games ever - Finally completed! I still remember playing it the first time when only the 1st level was available.

However, it hurts to see one my favourite games getting wrapped up without realising it’s full potential.

I know a lot of people love this game & that the Dev has worked hard for years to finally finish this game with quality content but still, Karryn’s Prison has so much more potential left unexplored. Wrapping up this game like this feels like injustice :confused:

As far as I noticed,

I very much wanted some event where Karryn fucks some prisoner in prison cell :love:but it will never happen!!:(

Even the strip club is kinda disappointing. I had so much expectations for it, however it turned out to be meh~ :sneaky:
If I may say so, strip club is no where near the level of toilet/glory-hole side job.

I also heard that there was in-game code for Med bay(Doctor/Nurse side job) but it was never developed and abandoned. :rolleyes:

There are also many awesome sex positions which could have been implemented like -
hands on wall position, sitting on chair/desk position, bending over crate/desk position etc.

All these positions are very relevant to the game and can easily be fit in variety of places/scenarios. However, we don’t have the luck to see Karryn in these erotic positions. :cry:

Even the defeat CGs in various floor could also have more sex positions instead of having only one, especially the first floor where only handjob/blowjobs are given for all defeat scenes. Like the reception side job could have a different defeat scene like bending over the crates and fucking doggy style or something.

However, Rem probably shelved all these ideas because they takes too much time, effort & resources to implement all those awesome ideas. I’m sure that there was a plan for all those un-used areas in the game designing stage but all those ideas were probably abandoned by Rem due to lack of resources, time & personnel! Damnnn!

It really pisses me of soo much. The game could have been much more better & awesome yet…. Damn :(

Sincerely wish the game to have lot of sales and hopefully we get additional content just like Melty’s Quest.

oh F , i was kinda rooting for med bay or laundry rooms, or library room, gymnasium idk etc etc too. Perhaps there's hope for future content , I think Rem just gave it a ending for now, content might come in the future lets hope? :)

Last edited:

axelries2

Jul 31, 2021
——Unpopular opinion——

As far as I noticed,

However, Rem probably shelved all these ideas because they takes too much time, effort & resources to implement all those awesome ideas. I’m sure that there was a plan for all those un-used areas in the game designing stage but all those ideas were probably abandoned by Rem due to lack of resources, time & personnel! Damnnn!

Dude game has to be released someday, truth is that every game has unreleased potential, at some point someone decides is time to pack things up and cut the game where it is and shipped it.

4.60 star(s) 388 Votes