NaikonP

Aug 31, 2020
This only works if the uncensored CGs are named the same as the Censored ones. Many times they are not and you are gonna have to go in and rename every single asset. It isn't always as easy as drag and drop.
Obviously.
The file names in the censored version are the same, at least they are in the censored demo.
I tried decensoring the japanese demo and it worked. Just replace the images and, get this, in the "RemtairyJapan" plugin change "Japan_Mode=true;" to "Japan_Mode=false;" and "KARRYN_PRISON_LANGUAGE = RemLanguageJP;" to "KARRYN_PRISON_LANGUAGE = RemLanguageEN;"

Last edited:

someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
Congratulations to Rem and Sach for finally releasing this game! I just bought this game on steam and I'm encouraging everybody here to show your support to them and also buy this game. The money can be the encouragement they need to either make DLCs for this game, or make a sequel with better gameplay. And man, there is so much more they can add to this game and make it better (*HINT* pregnancy *END HINT*). I can't wait to see what future mods can do to enhance this game. Untitled.png

MonMan65

Aug 21, 2017
¿Does anyone know how to get a lot of gold with Cheat engine? or some other way pls?
Yea when you use cheat engine first open up task manager and look for which of the game instances is the biggest size. After that whatever variables you are looking for will be 2x bigger than their displayed number.

BE AWARE the game likes to randomly reset its pointers so mostly after battle but not always sometimes it does it for the hell of it but if your just trying to edit gold its just a one and done kind of thing.

What i find a bit more reliable is using a plugin i found called RPG Maker MV Cheat menu Plugin I slightly edit it to turn off the TP effects of godmode because TP mechanic in Karens prison ties directly into the pleasure gauge which will max out the gauge causing her to have a crazy orgasm then the game crashes usually. However I don't know where or when i got it so i don't know a link for that plugin

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
So when the changelog mentions orcs and lizardmen showing up for the receptionist job do they just mean as visitors or do they function like the goblins in that job? The later would be really cool and spice up probably the most boring job in the game atm

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
——Unpopular opinion——

One of the best games ever - Finally completed! I still remember playing it the first time when only the 1st level was available.

However, it hurts to see one my favourite games getting wrapped up without realising it’s full potential.

I know a lot of people love this game & that the Dev has worked hard for years to finally finish this game with quality content but still, Karryn’s Prison has so much more potential left unexplored. Wrapping up this game like this feels like injustice :confused:

As far as I noticed,

Popular places which could have events/side-jobs but were abandoned are -

Med bay, Dining hall, Shop, Class room, Gym/showers.

Other Places where some kinda events could happen but were left out -
Laundry, guard room, office, prison cells etc.

I very much wanted some event where Karryn fucks some prisoner in prison cell :love:but it will never happen!!:(

Even the strip club is kinda disappointing. I had so much expectations for it, however it turned out to be meh~ :sneaky:
If I may say so, strip club is no where near the level of toilet/glory-hole side job.

I also heard that there was in-game code for Med bay(Doctor/Nurse side job) but it was never developed and abandoned. :rolleyes:

There are also many awesome sex positions which could have been implemented like -
hands on wall position, sitting on chair/desk position, bending over crate/desk position etc.

All these positions are very relevant to the game and can easily be fit in variety of places/scenarios. However, we don’t have the luck to see Karryn in these erotic positions. :cry:

Even the defeat CGs in various floor could also have more sex positions instead of having only one, especially the first floor where only handjob/blowjobs are given for all defeat scenes. Like the reception side job could have a different defeat scene like bending over the crates and fucking doggy style or something.
It would have made the game play/fapping much more enjoyable.

Since I could come up with all these ideas, the Dev probably did too.
However, Rem probably shelved all these ideas because they takes too much time & effort to implement all these awesome ideas.
I’m sure that there was a plan for all those un-used areas in the game designing stage but all those plans were probably shelved & abandoned by Rem due to lack of resources, time & personnel! Damnnn!

It really pisses me of soo much. The game could have been much more better & awesome yet…. Damn :(

Anyways, since nothing is in our hands,

I, for doing my part, will be purchasing the game to show the support to Dev.
Sincerely wish the game to have lot of sales and hopefully we get additional content just like Melty’s Quest.

Peace out~~:p
Dude 100% when I walked by the gym room on level 3 the first thing I thought was "damn, can't wait to see her get railed on a bench" or something like that, and you also hit the nail on the head with things like a classroom or nurse job, honestly with level 4 and 5 I get the feeling they kinda lost motivation and tried to quickly wrap things up. Not to mention that I assume they have no intent to go back and change things like the bar or receptionist job.

Ofc though like you also said this is still phenomenal work and they definitely deserve support, I'm not sure what their plans are with this game but I hope they come back and add more stuff/ update it after release. Either way tho their asking price for this game is more than justified and I don't mind paying it

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
NOW THIS IS A GAME
worth every penny, rem i love you and i hope future content (PLEASE THE GYM WITH SLUTTY CLOTHES)

here Mega
I think you need to include the global file for it to work correctly, just the save alone won't make it show up in the load list.

4.60 star(s) 390 Votes