Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
hi bro, i do see lots of Slut level in that file, so means the slut level not only affect the charm, also others?
Most of these references are either thresholds (those trigger certain events, most notably the rewards you get for completing levels), or calls to the value (meaning they're there to send the value back, not to use it or modify it in any manner).

The only stat slutlvl actually modifies is Charm.

Nov 26, 2017
Brothers... after innumerous hours of farming, learning how to edit and gathering all the op saves files in here... i think i have made it... THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE! with all tittles and passives, prisoner difficulty and all skills (sexual too) v.5q
You god among men, How did you manage this!

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Most of these references are either thresholds (those trigger certain events, most notably the rewards you get for completing levels), or calls to the value (meaning they're there to send the value back, not to use it or modify it in any manner).

The only stat slutlvl actually modifies is Charm.
Well, it also lowers her desire requirements until slut level 50, is a requirement for some passives and has of course quite a big impact on her behaviour/reactions ;)
But true, no other 'skills' than charm are affected.

how do i get this game mode?!
It's from a mod was not published/finished yet.

is there a way to edit masochism values?
What do you mean by editing?
Raising it ingame? Sure, see here.
Modding the value directly? Sure, see here. (second spoiler is for modding sadism value, but it's the same for masochism, just search for calculateMasochismSensitivityRating).

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
What is it that determines which MC dialogue you get from groping actions? The Slut Level? Passives? Times groped?

Are FJ 100% femdom in this game? That's lame. Can't think of a reason why FJ Is femdom and HJ isn't.

Is there a way to get the more peppy dialogue during the bar game without ''failing'' it? And is it possible to flash without drinking at all?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
What is it that determines which MC dialogue you get from groping actions? The Slut Level? Passives? Times groped?
Depends a bit on the situation. You get a basic sluttyness increase based on slut, maso and sado levels. And then of course all body part related passives to the groping action, which have the biggest impact. (times groped is influencing it indirectly by getting more passives)
Is there a way to get the more peppy dialogue during the bar game without ''failing'' it?
Yes. Having all three 'bar sex' passives helps a lot. Other main factors are bar reputation and maso level. The impact from sadism and slut level are halfed in this job. But as before, for each action (for example groping boobs) her related passives contribute.
And is it possible to flash without drinking at all?
Yes. In the beginning it depends on boob desire and drunkenness. You need to get certain passives for her to flash while sober. The most important thing is the flaunt skill. You get it by defeating 150 enemies and having at least 32 charm. Then you have to use this skill 10 times and in front of at least 30 dudes to get a passive ("Overflowing Pheromones"). Now you have to get her tipsy and raise her boob desire to get her to flash three times to get another passive ("Inebriated Flasher") and after thirty times you get another one ("Warden Gone Wild"). Now you can get her to flash just by raising boob desire. The two passives "Piercing Stares" and "Sensitive to Being Eyeballed" (from enemies using 'sight' attack) reduce the requirement to zero.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Playing version 5n on Win 7 and the graphics seem to freeze randomly(nothing I do changes what the game shows(aside from F2 changing top left display between fps 0 and ms 999) but the game seems to run fine otherwise, sounds play, buttons get pressed and autosave happens), is there anything I could try that might fix that?

Last edited:

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
Playing version 5n on Win 7 and the graphics seem to freeze randomly(nothing I do changes what the game shows(aside from F2 changing top left display between fps 0 and ms 999) but the game seems to run fine otherwise, sounds play, buttons get pressed and autosave happens), is there anything I could try that might fix that?
why are you on win 7? you wont have any problems with this game on win10

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
Close all your browser windows, especially this website. RPG maker MV is a shitty engine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cumknuckles
4.60 star(s) 389 Votes