Mad_Moon_Man

Oct 21, 2017
Brothers... after innumerous hours of farming, learning how to edit and gathering all the op saves files in here... i think i have made it... THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE! with all tittles and passives, prisoner difficulty and all skills (sexual too) v.5q
What did you use to edit the save file?

Mad_Moon_Man

Oct 21, 2017
Is there any guide for the recepcionist job's mechanics? I cant get her to do anything besides letting herself be molested by the goblin, not even fuck it

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Is there any guide for the recepcionist job's mechanics? I cant get her to do anything besides letting herself be molested by the goblin, not even fuck it
Patience! Eventually they will go further. I got the impression that you can quicken the pace by searching for fights with goblins and always fight goblins sexually. I would say this worked for me, but I am not sure.

Reactions: Mad_Moon_Man

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Patience! Eventually they will go further. I got the impression that you can quicken the pace by searching for fights with goblins and always fight goblins sexually. I would say this worked for me, but I am not sure.
Nope, the process is just really slow at first, I remember first playing it and having to do it more than 10 times for a lewd person to actually even show up, and after they started showing up it took a while for the goblin to actually start fucking Karryn as well, I would say they started fucking her when I was at visitor #400 or so, so it takes some patience is all, just do the job as much as you can and the goblin will start to fuck Karryn eventually...

Reactions: Mad_Moon_Man

Mad_Moon_Man

Oct 21, 2017
Nope, the process is just really slow at first, I remember first playing it and having to do it more than 10 times for a lewd person to actually even show up, and after they started showing up it took a while for the goblin to actually start fucking Karryn as well, I would say they started fucking her when I was at visitor #400 or so, so it takes some patience is all, just do the job as much as you can and the goblin will start to fuck Karryn eventually...
Now that is what i'd call grinding, any advice for the waitress job too?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Depends entirely on what you want. If you want to play the bar on easy mode, never expand the menu. Without the vodka and rum edict, they only drink pale ale (and water, but you can just kick them out).
Now if you want her to get fucked, just get her drunk and let her desires rise (or skip the getting drunk if she already is a slut).
If you want to make a lot of money, allow drinking (for double willpower recovery), but keep desires (maybe except boobs in the beginning) low. Keep your uniform in check. This leads to her flashing for the patrons and earning you big money. Now if you want, you can get a big bonus by letting her desires rise at the end at the shift and finally getting fucked. The beginning is as always a bit grindy but you can earn really good money later on (both full slut and serious work).

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
This has been asked a couple times but I don't think anyone answered, or if someone did I can't find it. What does being "dead drunk" mean? Is there a way the game tells me when she's dead drunk?

Shuldih

Jan 11, 2018
You don't need to do jobs. You need to raise Karryn's slutness. Fight sexyally more often, she make more and more kinky stuff. Then go to works, and you see changes.

Sorry for my bad English)))

Feb 22, 2018
You need to raise notoriety. It goes up every time Karryn does something lewd and (more important at the start) when people see something lewd. So, when you start at zero, you queue 4 ppl and wait for goblins. Do not greet, wait. Once they get exclamation over their heads - they will add to notoriety at the end, you can process those and wait for the next.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Close all your browser windows, especially this website. RPG maker MV is a shitty engine.
Seems like restarting my computer and not opening anything that could be considered a browser eventually fixed the issue.
While I still had the issue it was pretty interesting to figure out how to finish battles just based on sounds.

Anyway the game is great, love it way more than I thought I would(makes me want to either mod it or add stuff inspired by it to other games I'm working on).
Not being able to do foot or hand jobs while clothed felt a bit weird but I suppose not needing to worry about enemies trying to strip you during them makes things simpler though I still hope it gets changed someday, I assume lack of art is main reason for how it currently works.

Reactions: fffffffffffk

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
This has been asked a couple times but I don't think anyone answered, or if someone did I can't find it. What does being "dead drunk" mean? Is there a way the game tells me when she's dead drunk?
It's basically "totally drunk". That's the maximum amount of drunk she can get. You can't get her to pass out, but her doing the work efficiently gets quite hard (depending on her stats). That state includes lower desire requirements, less efficient fixing clothes, lower stamina regen and longer needed time for each action. Also enemies can now start the sex scene anytime they want (normally you need to fulfill the desire requirements for handjob, blowjob, vaginal or anal sex). Of course her reaction/face changes, too. Easiest to identify by looking at the time she needs per action.
You should know the base costs. Now the following modifiers apply (the first three are mutually exclusive):
  • dead drunk: +5s
  • drunk: +3s
  • tipsy: +1s
  • aroused: +1s
  • wet: +1s
  • horny: +1s
  • has title "experienced waitress": -1s
  • uses title "experienced waitress": -2s
Fun facts: You get the title by working 30 shifts. The amount of alcohol required to get drunk depend on her max stamina. Higher stamina = higher alcohol tolerance.

AkaJack

Feb 24, 2020
I'm trying to gain the Cum Guzzler passive from the Waitress job. It's a bit difficult because it seems like the pint glass only gets filled from handjobs but the desires raise too quickly for me to prevent blowjobs/vaginal/anal. Does any one have some ideas or tips for what I can do?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I'm trying to gain the Cum Guzzler passive from the Waitress job. It's a bit difficult because it seems like the pint glass only gets filled from handjobs but the desires raise too quickly for me to prevent blowjobs/vaginal/anal. Does any one have some ideas or tips for what I can do?
You mean the title. They can decide to fill the pint every time they cum. Not only handjobs. I assume the chances are higher if they cannot creampie. It basically replaces the normal bukkake action.
Just keep at it. You don't have to reach the amount in one go. As the bar reputation and therefore amount of customers increases, more guys are present in the sex scene to increase your chances.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
is anyone else having an issue where they freeze on the end of the waitress job loss? I press the drink to end it and then this weird transparent icon shows up that says will power, I can press buttons and get a reaction from it but it doesn't even change anything. Can someone who doesn't mod their game confirm if this is a normal bug or not? cause if its not i'll just have to track down whats causing it in my changes.

View attachment 687264
yup, i have the same issue, no idea what is making it happen tho. if you figgure it out please let me know. i just disabled the inmates from cumming into the mug for now.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
yup, you can lower karryn needed desire for sex acts in rem karryn and/or lower the visitor arousal needed for sex acts in rem karryn reception . I read how somewhere in this thread. it only took me like 5 mins to go through the js files to find the spots to edit

4.60 star(s) 396 Votes