zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Is there any guide for the recepcionist job's mechanics? I cant get her to do anything besides letting herself be molested by the goblin, not even fuck it
yup, you can lower karryn needed desire for sex acts in rem karryn and/or lower the visitor arousal needed for sex acts in rem karryn reception . I read how somewhere in this thread. it only took me like 5 mins to go through the js files to find the spots to edit

Wrr

Apr 24, 2018
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report while literally squashing bugs in the code and in real life!

Short progress report this time, unfortunately! Since my last progress report, I've been mostly been working on the design and implementation of the Glory Hole battle. It's like a multi-week puzzle trying to figure out how to code and work into the things that I want in it.

I guess this is a little too short of a progress report talking about the glory hole, so I'll add a little more vague detail; I've been working on the code for how enemies appear during the Glory Hole battle. For the Waitress Side Job, enemies spawned in certain spots and don't move. For the Receptionist Side Job, enemies spawn in certain spots too, but these exact spots don't really matter and it's really their status (Sitting, Walking, At the desk) that matters in determining how they interact with Karryn, who unlike the Waitress Side Job, stays in one place.

Now for the Glory Hole battle, enemies will be moving a lot behind the scene, but the player will see absolutely none of that since they are only viewing Karryn who does not know much about the exact locations of anyone in the bathroom. Now Karryn doesn't exactly move during the Glory Hole side job, however, although she doesn't move... she does... stuff......

And that part will also be extremely tricky to code because it will be all new code as always with these side job/mini game battles.

Outside of the Glory Hole, I've also took a short break from it in the middle of last week to work on implementing some of the new CGs that Sachinama had drawn for the new sex positions coming in v.6. I also took a few days to catch some bugs including one bug that has been in the game since the first version.

Finally for anyone who cares, for some personal stuff outside of my computer (and house in months), I've been visiting my tax accountant to finally get my 2019 taxes filed and did some finance stuff. And I finally visited a dentist today after almost three weeks of on and off and according to my dentist, I have minor gum inflammation on both sides of my mouth. So at least that isn't serious.

Lesson here everyone, is to maintain good dental hygiene!!!

Mad_Moon_Man

Oct 21, 2017
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report while literally squashing bugs in the code and in real life!

Short progress report this time, unfortunately! Since my last progress report, I've been mostly been working on the design and implementation of the Glory Hole battle. It's like a multi-week puzzle trying to figure out how to code and work into the things that I want in it.

I guess this is a little too short of a progress report talking about the glory hole, so I'll add a little more vague detail; I've been working on the code for how enemies appear during the Glory Hole battle. For the Waitress Side Job, enemies spawned in certain spots and don't move. For the Receptionist Side Job, enemies spawn in certain spots too, but these exact spots don't really matter and it's really their status (Sitting, Walking, At the desk) that matters in determining how they interact with Karryn, who unlike the Waitress Side Job, stays in one place.

Now for the Glory Hole battle, enemies will be moving a lot behind the scene, but the player will see absolutely none of that since they are only viewing Karryn who does not know much about the exact locations of anyone in the bathroom. Now Karryn doesn't exactly move during the Glory Hole side job, however, although she doesn't move... she does... stuff......

And that part will also be extremely tricky to code because it will be all new code as always with these side job/mini game battles.

Outside of the Glory Hole, I've also took a short break from it in the middle of last week to work on implementing some of the new CGs that Sachinama had drawn for the new sex positions coming in v.6. I also took a few days to catch some bugs including one bug that has been in the game since the first version.

Finally for anyone who cares, for some personal stuff outside of my computer (and house in months), I've been visiting my tax accountant to finally get my 2019 taxes filed and did some finance stuff. And I finally visited a dentist today after almost three weeks of on and off and according to my dentist, I have minor gum inflammation on both sides of my mouth. So at least that isn't serious.

Lesson here everyone, is to maintain good dental hygiene!!!
Thanks and keep up the good work, seriously this game is so fuckin good.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
How to fix it was mentioned on this page.
Yes? That doesn't change the fact that it was interesting while I still had the issue(in English this means that I no longer have the issue).
I'm trying to gain the Cum Guzzler passive from the Waitress job. It's a bit difficult because it seems like the pint glass only gets filled from handjobs but the desires raise too quickly for me to prevent blowjobs/vaginal/anal. Does any one have some ideas or tips for what I can do?
Handjobs can sometimes cum on your face, so as soon as you are done with first handjob you should try lowering your cock desire to force everyone to just masturbate on their own.
Anyway maybe try increasing your talk/sight resist or improve your mind(should make lowering desires more effective), you can also of course avoid having so many people in the scene that desires are an issue by kicking people out.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Any other games where you can perform sexual actions in combat? want more games like karryn's prison
Bitch Police where you (Female MC) attacks with your pussy xD

or Vitamin Quest where you can learn to BJ or Titfuck an enemy (but you start with only teasing them to F the shit out of you... literally)

also I came to buy a few herbs, yep, that's the title... where you do sexual stuff to "damage" monsters coz why the fuck not?

Edit: Also Karryn's Prison v.5q.2 is publicly released.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Any other games where you can perform sexual actions in combat? want more games like karryn's prison
There are some threads asking for basically that which you might find useful:
https://f95zone.to/threads/combat-like-tales-of-androgyny-and-karryns-prison.51695/
https://f95zone.to/threads/games-li...stent-to-it-in-the-future.47865/#post-3158927
https://f95zone.to/threads/searching-for-battle-fuck-or-battle-rape-games.41310/
Anyway Night Games, Monster Girl Dreams, Tales of Androgyny and Helpless Heroine are the first ones that come to mind as good ones that have that.

Jhon789

May 14, 2020
how can i get other skill than hj and bj? is there any diffrent easy and hard mode like story or pictures?

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
Do enemies ever stop leveling up? I though I'd just hang around level2 since I can't progress, but it doesn't look like I'm getting any more stat increases from battle, and the prisoners just keep getting stronger. Even riots in level1 are a problem now.

ironblaze

Feb 11, 2020
Im pretty sure they stay at a specific difficulty but im not sure. im lvl 24 running into lvl 16's and 17's but most things im fighting are able to either one shot me and bring me down or i dont do any damage to them of course i havent focused on fighting as much as sexual skills but still :/

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
Yeah never mind, it was just me getting weaker from accumulating passives. Still, such a weird design. You level is capped but your weaknesses from passives keep adding up. I imagine at some point it will no longer be possible to progress.

4.60 star(s) 391 Votes