Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
I think it's just more noticeable right now, because there's no further progression. After you hit the level cap, you can only improve in minor ways (pretty much just a handful of edicts and some accessories) but you're constantly gaining new passives. Min-maxing sure helps, but you'll probably get overwhelmed anyway, eventually.

XaderDane

Aug 5, 2019
Is there really no way to reverse edicts? I don't really see why you can't. You're incharge of the prison. I don't see why it isn't an option to temporarily employ prison guards as your room guards for a while cause you're short on cash, and then reinstate royal guards once your funds are stable enough to support more expensive edicts.

Reactions: Yukihirou

mrfooty

Nov 26, 2018
Is there really no way to reverse edicts? I don't really see why you can't. You're incharge of the prison. I don't see why it isn't an option to temporarily employ prison guards as your room guards for a while cause you're short on cash, and then reinstate royal guards once your funds are stable enough to support more expensive edicts.
because its illogical to destroy the bar or cookhouse if you are out of cash?

XaderDane

Aug 5, 2019
because its illogical to destroy the bar or cookhouse if you are out of cash?

........... what?..............

First off: There's a simple solution to that. Just make it so SOME Edicts CAN'T be reversed. Many of the edicts you can realistically reverse. Hiring standards, guard training and gear, literally all the edicts concerning the kitchen and mess hall can be reversed.

You hired a chef and some cooks? Fire them. Cause it's not like people IRL get fired when money is tight, right? You formed a contract with a bulk goods supplier? Cancel the contract. Better meals for guards? Too bad guys, money is tight, it's back to MREs for everyone. Hell the example I used in my previous comment. You don't have enough money to keep paying royal guards to guard your office? Switch to cheaper prison guards for a while.

Secondly: It's illogical to destroy the bar or cookhouse if you are out of cash? Here's a simple solution, again. Close them down temporarily. You don't need to friggen destroy the bar to reverse an edict. Just shut the place down for a few weeks if money is tight. Sorry guys, we're low on cash, so no more alcohol for a while.

SAM007

May 4, 2018
is there a cheat or something so that I can make easy progress in the game? also do harder modes give me any different scenes or content?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Love the art. I hope they can do male mc game one day.
I wish gay or futa would be optional... Can’t wait to be like Krus, (Lulu Farea and Demoni Nation Florehades) and spread peace with monsters by spreading their pussies apart and making them feel my love with my ejaculation xD

superjm

Sep 17, 2017
You can use the Online save editor to change money and some edicts (back up save though)

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah, so remember those 2 cool and handsome imperial guards you fired the first day on your job ? Gone forever.
What the heck, why can't I rehire them now of all time when I'm filthy rich and the prison is a fucking literal riot ?

With that knowledge in mind, I have been keeping those 2 guards with me knowing Karryn can sleep tight at night. God damn, so much lost money...

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I trieed but i cant see the code, just a single line without any values in notepad++
Try the files in the www\js\plugins folder. If you're looking for passives, you'll want to look into RemtairyKarrynPassives.js, RemtairyNewPassives.js and RemtairyKarrynLimits.js.
You'll find the unlock requirements in RemtairyNewPassives.js.

Mad_Moon_Man

Oct 21, 2017
Try the files in the www\js\plugins folder. If you're looking for passives, you'll want to look into RemtairyKarrynPassives.js, RemtairyNewPassives.js and RemtairyKarrynLimits.js.
You'll find the unlock requirements in RemtairyNewPassives.js.
oooh thanks man, I'll give it a try but since i dont know shit bout coding i'll probably fuck up hahahaha

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
oooh thanks man, I'll give it a try but since i dont know shit bout coding i'll probably fuck up hahahaha
There isn't much here needing a vast knowledge of coding. You only need to pay attention to the flags and variable it requires for the passive. Think of which part you need to find and search for its group it would fall under, eg. kissing or something. Most of them have a usage count which is how many time to repeat said act to get the passive. Just refer to the passive list in Title if it is too confusing.

Reactions: Mad_Moon_Man

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Just make sure to back up those files and your saves ;)
Also, if you don't look up the limits for the variable you'll likely end up having passives that are not complete yet. Meaning they won't show up in your passives list, but their (already implemented) effect is still applied. I did that already for v0.4, maybe I'll update it.

Mad_Moon_Man

Oct 21, 2017
Just make sure to back up those files and your saves ;)
Also, if you don't look up the limits for the variable you'll likely end up having passives that are not complete yet. Meaning they won't show up in your passives list, but their (already implemented) effect is still applied. I did that already for v0.4, maybe I'll update it.
I just edited the values in the newpassives.js (like intead of 150 Ml i changed it to 1 and got the expected results after the first normal fight but i noticed that i got blank spaces in the post battle log, and aftera second fight i got the message that i had unlocked new pasives but it was empty. If this is what you mean then how do i fix it? thanks man

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I updated the full unlocks to v0.5q.2. (v0.5q should work, too) So here they are:

Fully unlocked passives and titles

There are some restrictions however:
  • The "first time" passives need a partner (some enemy) to trigger. This is because of how the record mechanic works. So a few passives are gained after having the first time (see records tab) in that category. (includes only vag sex, anal sex and kiss atm)
  • The titles are unlocked after sleeping (without notifications).
  • To unlock all passives you have to fight a few times, because they are only given after fights. Fleeing works fine, too.

How to use the tweak:
  • backup your old files RemtairyNewPassives.js and RemtairyKarrynTitles.js from the $gamefolder$\www\js\plugins folder!
  • backup your entire save folder
  • put the downloaded files into the folder where the originals were located and rename them to the aforementioned names (replacing the originals in that folder)
  • start a new game or load an existing one

IMPORTANT: works only on version v0.5q.2!
(I will try to update the files when new versions come out)

EDIT: I uploaded a fix for the titles. In the old one you unlocked some unimplemented titles. (thanks ZhengYJ012)

Last edited:

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I just edited the values in the newpassives.js (like intead of 150 Ml i changed it to 1 and got the expected results after the first normal fight but i noticed that i got blank spaces in the post battle log, and aftera second fight i got the message that i had unlocked new pasives but it was empty. If this is what you mean then how do i fix it? thanks man
Yeah, that's exactly it. Basically you have to look up (by looking at the limits) which passives are actually possible to get normally right now.
I uploaded the full unlock files. If you just want some passives unlocked (given they can be obtained normally) just replace the line with the equivalent from my file.
What's the exact passive you wanted to edit and that happened?

Reactions: Mad_Moon_Man
4.60 star(s) 390 Votes