Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
I got the karryn sprite to be naked but only for a short time. i had her masturbate on the 2nd floor, got invaded and lost the battle. the inmates took karryn to the bathroom for the sex scene. she stayed as a naked sprite untill she slept.
I do mean the little karryn sprite that walks on the map, not the big karryn. I would like to have this option all the time, but i can't figgure out how to do it. i tried changing the sprite image to naked but nothing changes. any help appreciated to get this option all the time. View attachment 715629
Maybe mamaboiii can help with this one coding?

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
any news about when will the upcoming update (that includes level 3 and level 2 subjectgation) will launch?
saw the update posts but didn't find any one mentioning the approximate date

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
He said not in June and definitely not July,so that leaves what,mid to late august or early September?

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
It's kinda cool game. I like the stat tracking, slow corruption and upgrade system. But long and boring fights accualy kills everythig...

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Anyone got tips on getting funds early in the game. I seem to have more edict points than I can use. Always staying around 60 order.

Also, what determines if Karryn performs stuff like tit job or blow job? I have 100% Cock Desire and 100% Boob desire and not tit job from Tonkin/Guards etc. sometimes. Same for mouth desire.

Last edited:

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Bar game should pay more. I just got 29 gold for spending all that time playing it lol. You should also get a speedrun option for the bar and reception games because they take too long for the low payout.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Bar game should pay more. I just got 29 gold for spending all that time playing it lol. You should also get a speedrun option for the bar and reception games because they take too long for the low payout.
You can make up to 5k Gold in a Shift. It pays actually way too good, if you know what you are doing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ray3dave

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
How do you increase your Masochism Level?
e.g. does getting spanked increase it or do you have to get it from passives?

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
How do you increase your Masochism Level?
e.g. does getting spanked increase it or do you have to get it from passives?
Have to get it from Passives. All sex skills work like that.
Getting spanked many times might help you get those passives though ;)

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
Have to get it from Passives. All sex skills work like that.
Getting spanked many times might help you get those passives though ;)
Thanks. Got all the spanking ones already. Aside from spanking, defeat, rimjob and urinal, what else gives masochist level? So far at 6 maso 2 sadism... Is it still possible to get Hardcore Masochist?

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Just to let some people know. The Melty game had pregnancy....so I wouldn't be surprised if it happens here too. Plus for me personally.

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
Thanks. Got all the spanking ones already. Aside from spanking, defeat, rimjob and urinal, what else gives masochist level? So far at 6 maso 2 sadism... Is it still possible to get Hardcore Masochist?
I haven't checked how the limits have been changed since 0.4
Still, from the ones you mentioned, you're missing the dirty talk orgasm one, and might be missing the anal creampie orgasm one too.

Both of these are pretty harsh to get. I got the dirty talk orgasm one myself by getting Karryn as horny as I could get her and had her sit behind the bar as a bartender, so the only thing the people in the bar COULD do was talk dirty at her.

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
Is the equip effect of Beautiful Warden working (Control +1 if equip for a whole day)? Or do we need special method to trigger it?

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
can any pro sadism guide me to train sadism? i donno which actually gain sadism exp/lvl
Check out “titles and passives guide” in begining of the thread. But basically, beat up guys and earn cockiness, also beat up guys while they have erections (sooner or later you will unlock Flaunt skill to make guys horny) and you will unlock cock kick and as far as I know this is most sadistic thing you can do right now.

Reactions: darkashy
4.60 star(s) 386 Votes