RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
i'm playing on sadism karryn how did she get the masochistic orgasm from battle!!!! what i know is that karryn with lvl5 sadism, lvl20 mind, lvl27 endurance still get orgasm at least once per battle sometimes twice depend on the wave even your at at low fatigue the pleasure gain from per attack to enemy/get hit is crazy........it is omg now my masochism level1... heart broken on this game
Its because from some moment (there’s passive that describes it) you’re starting gaining masochism levels from fighting as well. But I think this is bug, cause Karryn can orgasm from applying damage but this is sadistic orgasm if I remember It right.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I don't have time to read the thread I gotta rush in to post the patreon email update. I'm in the Post Zone. I'm all business. ABP: Always Be Posting
You were 9 hours late, I think it's time to find a new zone.

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
Its because from some moment (there’s passive that describes it) you’re starting gaining masochism levels from fighting as well. But I think this is bug, cause Karryn can orgasm from applying damage but this is sadistic orgasm if I remember It right.
i got the sadism one from hitting inmate and this is taking hit from normal attack; to me it is around 8% up to 20% if from sex attack up to 40% pleasure...

JonasDraiman

Oct 21, 2017
Happy to see another game from this team, now for my question guys.. what difficulty would you guys recommend playing it ? I tried the hard setting aaand.. kind of regreted after some rage attacks, but i think because im just shit at the game or didnt understand some mechanic, so what you say fellas ?

ebersteenn

Dec 20, 2017
Happy to see another game from this team, now for my question guys.. what difficulty would you guys recommend playing it ? I tried the hard setting aaand.. kind of regreted after some rage attacks, but i think because im just shit at the game or didnt understand some mechanic, so what you say fellas ?
Hard kind of requires min maxingat the start and RNG can screw you over in combat due to some thugs being beastly so normal is a safe bet to experience/experiment with the current content. You could also change the difficulty on game over when you talk to the left guard to reset your level and traits but you do keep the titles you earned which can come in handy if you want to jump into hard mode with newfound knowledge.

Reactions: JonasDraiman

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
i'm playing on sadism karryn how did she get the masochistic orgasm from battle!!!! what i know is that karryn with lvl5 sadism, lvl20 mind, lvl27 endurance still get orgasm at least once per battle sometimes twice depend on the wave even your at at low fatigue the pleasure gain from per attack to enemy/get hit is crazy........it is omg now my masochism level1... heart broken on this game View attachment 721795
Sadist mode is the real hard mode.
Really need to suppress those desires to reduce H attack while speedily killing off your enemies.
And in the worst case scenario, just alt-F4 at the passive unlock screen to prevent the auto-save :p

solamlo

Apr 9, 2020
Sadist mode is the real hard mode.
Really need to suppress those desires to reduce H attack while speedily killing off your enemies.
And in the worst case scenario, just alt-F4 at the passive unlock screen to prevent the auto-save :p
May be the better way is to back up the save?

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
Hard mode should really be called grind mode instead, as you get a lot less income and less edict points (requires the Skilled Manager title at character creation if you want to unlock those 3pts edicts).

Hard mode also give you a chance to unlock the masochist/sadist title as you get the option to start with masochist or sadist level 2:
  • Softcore Masochist
    • Unlock: Have a Masochist level 6 higher than your Sadist level
    • Unlock Bonus: Defense +5%
    • Equip Effect: Endurance growth +30%, Strength Growth -50%, Agility Growth -50%
  • Softcore Sadist
    • Unlock: Have a Sadist level 5 higher than your Masochist level
    • Unlock Bonus: Attack +5%
    • Equip Effect: Attack +20%, Defense -33%, Evasion -33%
  • Hardcore version of title is in game but not currently achievable.
Sadist route is probably the hardest as you need to avoid triggering any masochist title.
Masochist route is pretty do-able if you stick with sex attacks (need to just stand there to take those H attacks at the beginning until you unlock sex attacks). It is okay to lose your fights in this route (there are 2 titles from losing and one of them gives a masochist level), and you got 2 defeat H scene on lv1 (lose to any thugs, or lose to guards outside your room).

You will also need to manage your money to buy edicts, the trick is to keep your order low to increase subsidy income (but you need to keep your order slightly above the daily control deduction so it does not go negative the next day, or its game over). There are also 3 bankruptcy titles you can get!

If you lose the game from order running out, you get ED1 and can NG+ with the title The Disappointment (lowers your stat when equipped), and the chance to start the nightmare mode where you can only use said title. NG+ carryover your passives and title but reset your edicts.

Overall, this game is looking to be a polished masterpiece, and I am enjoying the hard mode masochist route :p

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
You can make hard mode a bit easier on yourself by unlocking a few titles in the easier modes.
Unlocking the titles you earn for having high Charm is best done in a pure Fighter run, since a sex fiend usually lowers her Charm faster than you could gain it.

The game is much easier for a sex fiend than a fighter in the end. The only stat you really need is Endurance, and getting attack nets you plenty of that, so just defend and hope you don't dodge.

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
Do you need a certain slut level to accept flashing in the bar and letting people touch you in the receptionist job? and what does the thug stress relief edict do?

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
You can make hard mode a bit easier on yourself by unlocking a few titles in the easier modes.
Unlocking the titles you earn for having high Charm is best done in a pure Fighter run, since a sex fiend usually lowers her Charm faster than you could gain it.

The game is much easier for a sex fiend than a fighter in the end. The only stat you really need is Endurance, and getting attack nets you plenty of that, so just defend and hope you don't dodge.
Unlocking shopping edicts also increase your charm, regardless if you equip it or not.
So it is the sex fiend's way of gaining charm :)

4.60 star(s) 386 Votes