Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
What is the trigger condition for having sex in the waitress mini-game?
Or is it something that won't happen after a brawl?

Also, any tips for when it gets crowded? :) Especially for table C & D.
Karryn needs to drink a bit but then you also need to meet Desire Req., that she allows stuff to happen to her, just like in battle or else she just gets Dead Drunk and nothing happens.

And about tips... well if you want to play for real, keep your Desires low, don't drink anything and keep your clothes on. High Agi helps a lot, since you will dodge a lot of attacks. If you have the Flaunt Skill it will make work even easier, since if Karryn Flashes her Tits Guys get Horny and miss even more.

JonasDraiman

Oct 21, 2017
Question time!
Do i need to grind pleasure % before going to the receptionist minigame for penetration ? (because if i dont need, my save is glitched or i've found some bug because the goblins dont raise karryn pleasure for me in the minigame if i start it with low pleasure, the goblins can raise all my desires to max, but my pleasure dont raise at all).
If i do need to grind it, any recommendation for a easy/quick way to reach 60-70% without going in combat ? maybe the blowjob minigame for subjugating the second level ? (if this minigame exists of course, i didnt defeat the boss of lvl 2 yet, just saw someone talk about this around here).
Thank you for the attention and may the Supreme God of Hentai Bless us All.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
You seem to be mistaken in how Cock Stare works. It affects your Cock Desire, the target's arousal, and the target's Horny status. Taunt is the skill that causes the Angry status.
Cock Stare can cause Angry Status on an enemy.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Cock Stare can cause Angry Status on an enemy.
That's because the individual enemy has a dislike for sadistic sex skills in general, not because of Cock Stare itself, or at least that's my understanding from what's mentioned in-game. Also the thing the person I was responding to was describing was specifically for Taunt and unrelated to Cock Stare, though now I notice their post is gone so I'll just delete mine since the context for it is gone.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
That's because the individual enemy has a dislike for sadistic sex skills in general, not because of Cock Stare itself, or at least that's my understanding from what's mentioned in-game. Also the thing the person I was responding to was describing was specifically for Taunt and unrelated to Cock Stare, though now I notice their post is gone so I'll just delete mine since the context for it is gone.
That again. Yeah just always quote someone in your post. Some people like to do that for whatever reason.

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
I tried this game, reluctantly because usually non animated games are instant pass for me, but this game's gameplay and kinks/situational scenes are pretty hot.
A big plus is I did so after playing paralogue and as a result I dreamed about a game that played like this one but with 3d animated scenes like paralogue and that was nice while it lasted.

rockon123

Jan 31, 2018
How many days need to be survived in the prison to the get the game+ mode? Heard about game + mode or maybe am wrong

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
cock stare starts as a humiliation tactic but as karryn gets more sexual it turns into her adoring and near verbally worshipping cocks

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
How many days need to be survived in the prison to the get the game+ mode? Heard about game + mode or maybe am wrong
u get game plus when ur game ends
make 2 saves , (auto save goes onto ur current last save number so like make a save in 1 and 2 so u can actually go back to the point ur at after this if u decide to try this ...then just sleep until u lose all order itll set u to a new game plus n it looks like the screen u choose difficulty on )

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
is
You can read the limits (or alter them yourself, at your own risk) by opening the file named RemtairyKarrynLimit.js in Notepad or a similar text editor.
do u know if theres a part where i could edit a number to make it way more likely i lose the panties for the day ?
i tried to look for it but im ameutur at this stuff as i usually just play

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
is

do u know if theres a part where i could edit a number to make it way more likely i lose the panties for the day ?
i tried to look for it but im ameutur at this stuff as i usually just play

seems can not do by edit a number, but add in comments, need to put into 3 place, wake up, after battle, after side job.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
How far is this game on being finished
I'd say around 15-20%, there are 5 levels to get done within the prison and for the moment, only the first can be completed, level 2 remains with enemies but you can end its stories.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
so the storyline is finished?
No, the stoyline for the moment ends when you finish lvl 2 but there is more to come I guess (there are skills and upgrades for the prison that requires lvl 2/3/4/5 under control and we'll be able to setup and customize each level I guess, judging by the fact you can already do it with level 1).

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
According to Dev its 60% finished. Cause late levels are not gonna be as stuffed with content and probably gonna be mostly focused on story...

Like for example, lvl3 is only gonna have 1 side job and lvl4 and 5 not gonna have any at all...

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Dev said 60-70% because Level 4 and 5 are going to be Story focused, while Level 1-3 are more content focused. Just as an example, Dev said that v6 will have almost all the Edicts in the game.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes