Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
yah and I watched isaac player base dwindle with each update. You dude should learn to read or something? Obviously it depend on the game its popularity. My key point is that there are diminishing returns. And long development times never work to bring more players.

Also, we would never know how it would have affected isaac devs if INSTEAD of developing isaac for so long they would have just left it as is and started yet another project. Maybe we already missed another master piece because they were so stubborn... AND the fact that its isaac 2 that you are most probably talking about, speaks in my favour. Imagine, instead of moving on they were still developing first game? my dude...
Dude there are so many games out there. To name an example of one dude working on a game, that lives of Patreon (and before that only donors). Dwarf Fortress. And guess what? It works. And that game has been 14 years now in Development.

Last edited:

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
yah and I watched isaac player base dwindle with each update. You dude should learn to read or something? Obviously it depend on the game its popularity. My key point is that there are diminishing returns. And long development times never work to bring more players.

Also, we would never know how it would have affected isaac devs if INSTEAD of developing isaac for so long they would have just left it as is and started yet another project. Maybe we already missed another master piece because they were so stubborn... AND the fact that its isaac 2 that you are most probably talking about, speaks in my favour. Imagine, instead of moving on they were still developing first game? my dude...
each update it gained players back.... you're straight lying lol diminishing returns are with every game imaginable doesn't mean you should just abandon the game at the first sight of player drop off, the isaac devs did make another game btw... wasn't as popular.... developing the first game.... it's based on flash LOL the upgraded engine was 10x better you don't know what you're saying just talking to argue ahahahahahaha

• Angry
Reactions: TealQuest

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
Dude there are so many games out there. To name an example of one dude working on a game, that lives of Patreon (and before that only donors). Dwarf Fortress. And guess what? It works. And that game has been 14 years now in Development.
oh yea my favorite one. Also loses audience like crazy. I've spent years playing that one and with each update wanted to go back to it less and less. Good example. Thanks.

EDIT: df is in development only for the sake of development. The dev is only interested in doing what he has planned and doesn't care about popularity, playability or the income the game brings to them. df is a hobby, not a work project.

And again, I personally all up to kp being in development forever like df, would probably play it as much as df. But that's not healthy for the game and for dev funds, so that's not gonna happen ever,
Your (and mine) best hopes would be if kp, would actually follow skyrim path: released by devs and forgotten, BUT tons of mods would pick up and carry on with crazy amounts of content.

you don't know what you're saying just talking to argue ahahahahahaha
you are talking to yourself, right? Cause obviously you only here to argue and not read what the discussion about...

Last edited:

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
You do know, that you can look up Patrons over the years right? Just as an information, they had never more Patreons then now. Same goes for this game actually. So try again.
OMG! I am talking about it from the first post this discussion started: Patrons and players is completely different case. Patrons are fans who always gonna stay with the game, even if it dies completely probably. But causals, who are your main source of income leave very fast and are usually very skeptical about alpha- beta- (anyotherunfinished-) product state.

Learn to read kid, seriously.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
OMG! I am talking about it from the first post this discussion started: Patrons and players is completely different case. Patrons are fans who always gonna stay with the game, even if it dies completely probably. But causals, who are your main source of income leave very fast and are usually very skeptical about alpha- beta- (anyotherunfinished-) product state.

Learn to read kid, seriously.
Main source of income? What are you even talking about? The only ones, that are currently generating income for this game or a game like DF are only Fans. Those Devs live on the income of those Patreons. Casuals are not even aware that something like KP even exists and won't until it pops up on Steam and Co. since it is not in EA or something there. You are just making up stuff to make an argument here.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
How many sex abilities you can get ? i only got cock stare and kiss.
Smooch Greeting
  • Unlock: Kiss 20 different people, reach max Mouth desire twice.
  • Effect: Unlock Kiss sex skill, lower Mouth desire needed for Kisses
Prisoner of Giving Blowjobs
  • Unlock: Give 20 different blowjobs, max Mouth desire 3 times, max Cock desire 3 times
  • Effect: Unlock Blowjob sex skill, lower Mouth desire needed to give blowjobs
Amateur Salad Tosser
  • Unlock: Give five different men rimjobs
  • Effect: Unlock Rimjob sex skill, increases Mouth sensitivity
Cock Shaking Official
  • Unlock: Give 15 handjobs, reach max cock desire twice
  • Effect: Unlock Handjob sex skill, lower cock desire needed to give handjobs
Loving Pats
  • Unlock: Initiate 5 handjobs, reach max cock desire 5 times
  • Effect: Unlock Pet Cock sex skill
Awaken Feet
  • Unlock: Perform footjobs on five different men
  • Effect: Dexterity +1, Unlock Footjob sex skill
Made for Cocks Titties
  • Unlock: Give more than twenty titjobs
  • Effect: Unlock Titjob sex skill; lower cock desire necessary for titjobs

Oct 8, 2018
Any help on getting the "Beauty and the Butthole" title?
I know to get it you have to give a rimjob before kissing anything else and also have rimjobs enabled in the options, yet Ive never even managed to trigger a single rimjob scene.

Have some questions that I need clarification if not a straight up miniguide to getting rimjobs.
1. Only rogues/ninjas and guards(? conflicted reports on this) can initiate rimjob scene.
2. Can you even have rimjob happen after losing the fight, being in the urinary, bar storeroom or the office?
3. How to lower the treshold for rimjobs, as it can be above 100 mouth desire?
4. How exactly do you trigger a sex scene midbattle without losing the fight entirely?
- Karryn's desires have to be above the tresholds for wanted scene sure, but what about the enemy. Enemy's desires and being horny/red faced?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Any help on getting the "Beauty and the Butthole" title?
I know to get it you have to give a rimjob before kissing anything else and also have rimjobs enabled in the options, yet Ive never even managed to trigger a single rimjob scene.

Have some questions that I need clarification if not a straight up miniguide to getting rimjobs.
1. Only rogues/ninjas and guards(? conflicted reports on this) can initiate rimjob scene.
2. Can you even have rimjob happen after losing the fight, being in the urinary, bar storeroom or the office?
3. How to lower the treshold for rimjobs, as it can be above 100 mouth desire?
4. How exactly do you trigger a sex scene midbattle without losing the fight entirely?
- Karryn's desires have to be above the tresholds for wanted scene sure, but what about the enemy. Enemy's desires and being horny/red faced?
1. Yes but not all Guards are the same, some prefer other Sex Positions
2. No
3. Start with the 7th Dormant Desire, to be dominated by men, since it lowers the Rimjob req. (you don't need to take it but it makes it easier) and then mid-battle, lose all Stamina, since having 0 Stamina decreases all Desire Req.
4. Enemies need to have a red face, before they can start any Sex Positions.

Reactions: iwantfreehentai

Wrr

Apr 24, 2018

Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!
unnamed.jpg
For the last week I've been continuing to work on and off designing the v6 Edicts. Reflecting back, I've gotten frustrated and lost focus a few times in the past week because I've hit a small mental wall while designing and redesigning the last few Edicts. But well, I took Saturday off to give myself a break to refocus, and then yesterday and today I've also been coding some other stuff to change my mindset a little bit. Meanwhile, Sachinama has been continuing to work on designing and drawing the maps for Level 3, and they look real nice in my opinion!
To give this Progress Report a little more substance, I'm going to briefly talk about the 'Specialization Edicts' that I've hinted twice before in previous Progress Reports. Basically, once a certain Edict has been researched, you can pick up to two 'Specializations' for Karryn. Your choices are Strength, Dexterity, Agility, Endurance, and Mind. Picking a Specialization gives a small bonus to that stat, as well as allows you to enact six new related Edicts to that stat, although you can only enact a maximum of three out of those six. The Specialization Edicts for Strength, Dexterity and Agility are all combat focused, and includes some of the effects of the Necklaces from older versions. The old Necklace effects were pretty powerful imo (and time consuming to design and code!), but most people probably never got a chance to experiment and discover their synergy because there are so many other good accessories and only so much accessory slots to use them. So I moved them to Specialization Edicts so that people can experiment with builds that use them without worrying about accessory slots.
Anyway, please continue to stay vigilant and safe out there everyone!

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
can anyone tell how to do the Double Orgasm and Addicted to Consecutive Orgasms i just don get how it works
Unlock Resist Orgasm and spam it while getting fucked by a slime to keep you from climaxing until pleasure is 200% and 300% for respective passive. Or the other alternative is to get fatigue upto 90% and up(if possible 100) and lose battle on the second floor/Surrender. The toilet scene should do the trick.

Reactions: darkashy

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
Unlock Resist Orgasm and spam it while getting fucked by a slime to keep you from climaxing until pleasure is 200% and 300% for respective passive. Or the other alternative is to get fatigue upto 90% and up(if possible 100) and lose battle on the second floor/Surrender. The toilet scene should do the trick.
thank you, i have got 200% by your way.......but i have a problem on 300%, seems the resist orgasm only can hold up to 200%+, once it reached 200%, the orgasm will release, how can I get 300%?

and i also try to increase the fatigue up to 90%......but when it goes to around 50%, will be hard to move on, will lose in battle. how to make 90%, or even 100%?

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
thank you, i have got 200% by your way.......but i have a problem on 300%, seems the resist orgasm only can hold up to 200%+, once it reached 200%, the orgasm will release, how can I get 300%?

and i also try to increase the fatigue up to 90%......but when it goes to around 50%, will be hard to move on, will lose in battle. how to make 90%, or even 100%?
I think it depends on your willpower or rather mind stat, the limit of resist orgasm that is as the higher the mind stat the stronger the effect of mind phase buffs, I'm not too sure about this. Also the buff only lasts a single turn so you need to use it very carefully.

You can't escape fights after 55% fatigue so avoid the 3~4 round fights when fatigue is high on 2nd floor it would be very hard. Save the earlier mobs in the first three rooms for when the fatigue is high. Use skills like BJ or HJ to finish faster as aim here is to increase fatigue. Go to 1st floor guards outside the office and fight them for a little more fatigue. A combat focus would help but I'm not adept at it so I can't really help with that.

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
i'm currently playing on sadism role is it still possible to unlock it? i'm trying hard to keep karryn's butt in safe that made slime don wan to do with her even on horny.. and i'm not gonna let karryn be defeated just yet... and my agility is lvl1 i was trying hard to keep it as low as possible with those accessory and titles for getting few more lvl to strength and stamina...
I play a masochist Karryn so it is easier because the spanking passives help a lot to reach Double orgasm. I've nver played a sadist Karryn but it would be very difficult like that since double/triple orgasms drain more energy so you might very well wind up losing.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Hey does anyone know what page the tweak to enemy encounters is on? I'm talking about the one where one GENIUS found how to modify what enemies appear in battles and how many appear. I've been looking through pages for the past hour and some change now and can't find it.

wev96

Dec 7, 2019
Hey does anyone know what page the tweak to enemy encounters is on? I'm talking about the one where one GENIUS found how to modify what enemies appear in battles and how many appear. I've been looking through pages for the past hour and some change now and can't find it.

Search Terms: enemy spawn

You will want to have a look at the RemtairyEnemyTroop.js file. This contains the enemy groups that spawn in each room depending on order.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sotiryo
Jun 25, 2018
hi guys, saw rem updated sth on cien, can anyone enlight me on what updated? View attachment 731020
As per Google Translate:
Kalin's Prison Production Diary 37 Continuing production of prison level 3

It is Sachinama.

Thank you very much for your congratulations on the last article!
Next time, please give us your birthday! ! (LOL)

Now I'll report on the progress of this week's "Karin's Prison"!

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes