jmo200

Jun 20, 2018

View attachment 733133 View attachment 733142

I've been sitting on this for a while and finally decided to share it for anyone who wants to play with it.

Basic text pregnancy with charm/fatigue effects and a bunch of tweaks, including persistent clothing/cum between battles. All variables are at the top of the js files and hopefully self-explanatory, so should be pretty simple to modify/disable things at will.

I offer no support whatsoever to anyone who does not read the readme.

Tagging mamaboiii since you expressed some interest in what I was doing a while back.
Tried out your mod and it was working pretty well for a little bit. However, I entered a random hallway on floor two and it seems like the game is stuck in a loading screen now.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Hmm what is dead drunk event that u guys are talking about? is it alternate sex scene in bar?!
To be honest, a lot of ppl actually talk a lot of bs here. Dead drunk isn't an event at all. It is just, that Karryn needs to drink a lot while working, that her entire face gets red. No Sex at all is needed for it to happen, so you can complete it, without ever triggering the Sex scene. You just need to manage your Desires correctly.

Freeloading Drinker
  • Unlock: Get dead drunk ten times while being a waitress
  • Unlock Bonus: Expense -10
  • Equip Effect: Stamina +25%, Endurance Growth +25%, Mind -75%

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
Can anyone explain to me how to play with a slut build ? I don't seem to make any progress at all on level 1..

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Can anyone explain to me how to play with a slut build ? I don't seem to make any progress at all on level 1..
You just let yourself get beat and fucked until everyone around you loses by making sure your Stamina and Energy are never both at 0 at the same time (Resist Orgasm or the Stamina/Energy regen skills make this trivial).

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
High stamina, dexterity and endurance, get energy increase and restore items / abilities. Stamina because you need that to use sex skills, dexterity increases your sex skill damage, endurance reduces energy loss from orgasm. (Note I might be mistaken on endurance)

Energy increase and restoration because energy loss is basically the only way to actually lose.

You need to get the sex skills to use, which requires them happening enough times to karryn to get them. More details on what skills there are and how to get them is somewhere in the thread.

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017

View attachment 733133 View attachment 733142

I've been sitting on this for a while and finally decided to share it for anyone who wants to play with it.

Basic text pregnancy with charm/fatigue effects and a bunch of tweaks, including persistent clothing/cum between battles. All variables are at the top of the js files and hopefully self-explanatory, so should be pretty simple to modify/disable things at will.

I offer no support whatsoever to anyone who does not read the readme.

Tagging mamaboiii since you expressed some interest in what I was doing a while back.
How did you open the project in RPGMV? There seems to be no .rpgproject file.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Tried out your mod and it was working pretty well for a little bit. However, I entered a random hallway on floor two and it seems like the game is stuck in a loading screen now.
That bug is in the base game so it's not my problem to fix. Just keep saving in a new slot frequently.

How did you open the project in RPGMV? There seems to be no .rpgproject file.
Just make a new empty project then copy the .rpgproject file over.

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
High stamina, dexterity and endurance, get energy increase and restore items / abilities. Stamina because you need that to use sex skills, dexterity increases your sex skill damage, endurance reduces energy loss from orgasm. (Note I might be mistaken on endurance)

Energy increase and restoration because energy loss is basically the only way to actually lose.

You need to get the sex skills to use, which requires them happening enough times to karryn to get them. More details on what skills there are and how to get them is somewhere in the thread.
I actually prefer high agility over dexterity so you can trigger/target your H attacks before AI make a move. Otherwise you are subject to what AI do to you. The slut role is about having H anyway, can let the AI do more of it :p

Also, getting your Charm up to 69+ so you can equip all accessories. Have the 5 set bonus reduce your willpower consumption to help manage desire (especially if you want to play a virgin slut).

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes