Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Game is great, could be grindy for some, but its fine for me.Also the edict system and the combat corruption adds a new flavor.

Gabeen

Aug 10, 2019
For some reason I cant get it to work on joiplay. And it worked once but now I get type error that it cant read the property slice

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Well the dev was until recently also working on a seperate game, but since that's done now the rate of updates may speed up.

They also might not, but I'd rather be optimistic.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Well the dev was until recently also working on a seperate game, but since that's done now the rate of updates may speed up.

They also might not, but I'd rather be optimistic.
Yeah, for the last few months they were pursuing other projects, now he's focusing on this game. Looks like he posted more on level 3 recently.

D

Deleted member 1601323

is there any games similar to this one with a focus on managing a place?

Claptonisking

Feb 21, 2020
can i ask how to do the dead drunk for the Freeloading Drinker titles? i was trying it on the 20min but i don seem to get her drunk but only red face and from the start until the end without even fixing her cloth... i don think i can do the higher timer due to my low mind lvl...
View attachment 732364
easiest way for me
1) Keep Cock desire down by suppressing
2) Dont learn Gold Rum, Gin edict - easier to just quickly serve Pale Ale
3) Allow drinking - serve drinks and stay around opponents with drinks so they get you to drink
4) Keep suppressing cock desire

Reactions: darkashy

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
thx i will try that but i kinda feel like the pale ale hard to get her drunk, after a 10 tried now seem to get how it works but i was kicked every who order pale ale and only serve vodka and gold rum to get her downed...
Another trick is to Release Mouth Desire while trying to keep the others down if you can manage it at all.
Inmates with alcohol on them that kiss Karryn will give her a sip of their drink, in which case having them drink the stronger stuff actually helps.

Reactions: darkashy

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020

demo.png demo2.png

I've been sitting on this for a while and finally decided to share it for anyone who wants to play with it.

Basic text pregnancy with charm/fatigue effects and a bunch of tweaks, including persistent clothing/cum between battles. All variables are at the top of the js files and hopefully self-explanatory, so should be pretty simple to modify/disable things at will.

I offer no support whatsoever to anyone who does not read the readme.

Tagging mamaboiii since you expressed some interest in what I was doing a while back.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I have absolutely no idea how you achived this, even though I know you modded the game.
So everything related to the actual map is very RPGM-like. So without using the program itself, it's a bit unintuitive and complicated to tweak even small stuff.
Fortunately, I found a way to solve this particular case without needing RPGM.
If my understanding is correct nothing should break, but PLEASE back up your stuff. You have to tweak the data files so it's gonna get messy.

Thanks for making me spend at least four hours on this :HideThePain:
thank you for the effort. here is how i have the karryn sprite set. in rem-karryn i set the sprite pose, line 2955 i think, i changed number to 1. when i opened the c_karryn01 image, she is naked in the 1st and 3rd set of pics. 2nd pic is naked with hat and gloves. this event will not always work tho, and she resets after sleeping. i would say once in 6 attempts that the sprite appers naked.
thank you again for your time on such a silly thing! it is appriciated

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
i really hate to say this but did someone really complete the freeloading drinker titles? i did all i can still can't even get her downed even tried it on the 45min whole game drink til the end over 50times drinking in the mini game include kiss. is this a bug or not for sadist role? or this is same like the slime you have to lose her butt virgin before you can trigger it? since if you let your cock desire over 35 while drinking it will directly get her downed to the gang bang event and it is not the dead drunk event.. i really feel tired on this titles there is no better explanation how to trigger it and need..
This one is indeed painful to get.
  1. Did you unlock the strong drinks for her? Pale Ale will not be sufficient to get her drunk enough.
  2. Equip Gemstone Ring to reduce cock desire gain
  3. Low stamina/stamina regen to reduce the amount of liquor you need to get drunk. Do you have Sugar Plum Fairy title?
  4. High mind/will power regen to manage desire
  5. High endurance to reduce pleasure gain
  6. Get drunk at table A & B, kick/ignore people at C & D so you are not swarmed and let desire go out of control
  7. A bit of luck

Reactions: lilinus

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
thank you for the effort. here is how i have the karryn sprite set. in rem-karryn i set the sprite pose, line 2955 i think, i changed number to 1. when i opened the c_karryn01 image, she is naked in the 1st and 3rd set of pics. 2nd pic is naked with hat and gloves. this event will not always work tho, and she resets after sleeping. i would say once in 6 attempts that the sprite appers naked.
thank you again for your time on such a silly thing! it is appriciated
I have a fully working sprite update in my mod.

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
@darkashy
  • Keep all your desires down so they don't trigger H action.
    • When they are doing H action, that means they are not busy getting Karryn drunk.
    • H action has a higher priority
  • Keeping her clothes off like what you are doing also helps, otherwise they would try to strip/get her to flash
  • Make sure the table you are at are booze up (they are holding booze)
  • Switch between table A & B if they are not getting you drunk
  • Kick the bums out of table C & D so they don't start a fight with people in A & B.

Reactions: minin and darkashy

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
So from what I gather, you can win fights by sex "combat" and actual combat?
How should I play to level up the sex combat (and sex skills?)

Also ppl say to start the game with order edicts while other says to get money edicts

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes