BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
Any chance of Android Port any time soon, ir at all?
Ive tried, but so far no emulator can run it
the game is still in development, also dont think that the engine it uses will allow them to port it to movile and sorts. they will basically need to start from zero or find a way to port it to be able to achieve that.

Reactions: ivangovno

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
How the fuck do I get enemies to fuck Karryn ? All desires are at 100% but they're just using petting skills except when there's a goblin, those initiate sex almost instantly..

Claptonisking

Feb 21, 2020
How the fuck do I get enemies to fuck Karryn ? All desires are at 100% but they're just using petting skills except when there's a goblin, those initiate sex almost instantly..
Prisoners will always use petting.
Look for goblins, thugs, slimes, nerds, and ninjas

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Any enemy can do sex attacks, but you need to get passives and equipment that lowers the desire levels needed for certain acts. So at the start you might require 150 cock desire and pussy desire for sex (made up numbers here) but after getting passives that lower the desire requirements enemies can start doing various other acts. To check this you need to unlock an edict from the personal page to show more statistics which will tell you desire requirements for different acts. Karryn also needs to be wet, which is a marked status in the combat screen.

Certain enemies do favor certain sex attacks to begin with, like Thugs doing more spanking attacks and nerds doing toy and receiving footjobs.

Personal experience is that laying down by either an enemy knockdown skill or stamina decrease leads to more sex attacks by enemies.

One thing you can do is use desire lowing skills to reduce the desires for mouth, boobs, and ass so enemies will be more likely to initiate vaginal sex.

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
Here are a few ways outside of goblins:
1. Guards have a chance of DPing you if you run out of stamina or use 'Give Up'.
2. Slimes. I don't think this needs explaining.
3. Thugs have the missionary fuck by default if Karryn is WET and they are aroused(blush on face).
4. Titfuck/Rimjob someone while the rest are horny AND Karryn is WET.
5. And my favourite the standing fuck-
i. Get Karryn to fight a THUG unarmed(lose halberd or equip Prison Fighter title)
ii. Get Karryn WET(all desires high for a few rounds) AND get the thug Aroused.
iii. Kick the thug.
And remeber to keep Pussy Desire high.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Not every enemy can start Sex Positions and those that can, have usually only one. Exception are Prison Guards.

Prison Guards: Vaginal Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Titjob and Rimjob
Prisoners: None
Goblins: Licking Pussy
Thugs: Vaginal Sex
Nerds: Footjob
Ninjas: Rimjob
Slime: all 3 holes at the same time

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskinn

HoneyTentacle

Dec 8, 2019
the game is still in development, also dont think that the engine it uses will allow them to port it to movile and sorts. they will basically need to start from zero or find a way to port it to be able to achieve that.
It's a browser based game, so you definitely don't have to start from zero. It runs inside nwjs which is based on Chromium (Google Chrome's open source base). The devs might have to think about supporting touch inputs, and fix their case-insensitive paths, but otherwise it's likely to Just Work on Android inside a Webview or something.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
karryn always refuse to show her tits at the bar
You need high boob desire and being drunk. The formula for the requirements is somewhere in the thread, but I know being fairly drunk helps a lot before you get passives to lower the requirements.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
how do you remove her panties no matter how many times she is hit they never break(trying to level anal but even with enough desire they just grope her) Also they make her do blowjobs even with enough desire(is it that only certain enemies do certain sex attacks?(if so hope that is changed in the future)) also she there no learnable pussy and anal sex skill?

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
Is there somewhere were I can see what does each stat do?
You can either rely on the guards in the guard room to explain, or you can check out the changes on your character by equipping exactly one accessory that changes the stat you're interested in.
Checking them all might require you to save/load and buy each item separately, but it'll give you a direct result. The guards' explanation is decent enough if you don't think you need a direct example.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
how do you remove her panties no matter how many times she is hit they never break(trying to level anal but even with enough desire they just grope her) Also they make her do blowjobs even with enough desire(is it that only certain enemies do certain sex attacks?(if so hope that is changed in the future)) also she there no learnable pussy and anal sex skill?
Read a few posts up about which enemies start which acts.

Panties need to be removed by either stripping attacks or most sex acts starting. Unless you have the stripped panty wearer passive (IIRC) you always have panties back on after battle. With the passive there's a low chance they stay removed.

Honestly, getting bent over a table in the bar is a good way to get most sex acts, only misses boobjob, rimjob and footjob in that scene. Also, if you're really set on a specific act, try to keep the desires for other acts low.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Read a few posts up about which enemies start which acts.

Panties need to be removed by either stripping attacks or most sex acts starting. Unless you have the stripped panty wearer passive (IIRC) you always have panties back on after battle. With the passive there's a low chance they stay removed.

Honestly, getting bent over a table in the bar is a good way to get most sex acts, only misses boobjob, rimjob and footjob in that scene. Also, if you're really set on a specific act, try to keep the desires for other acts low.
they stop trying to strip her when she is only has her panties left and how do you get that passive and what do you mean sex acts do you mean when she loses?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
they stop trying to strip her when she is only has her panties left and how do you get that passive and what do you mean sex acts do you mean when she loses?
Sex acts = the different types of sex. Vaginal, anal, handjob, exc.

You get the passive by having your panties stripped by any act, I don't recall the specific number of times but it's in the titles and passives guide linked in the first post.

JohnnyD222

Jul 14, 2019
What all can be done in the waitress and receptionist jobs? Is the waitress one just about falling onto the table if you drink and having sex with the bar patrons and then the receptionist one is just about the goblins doing cunninlingus on you along with some of the male visitors feeling you up, kissing, and BJs?

I'm not complaining if that's all that's there. I'm just making sure I'm not missing something and you're not supposed to get a bunch of titles or passives that makes the two jobs work differently. I just know you can't get them until after Level 1 is Subjugated but also know that Level 2 isn't finished yet.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
What all can be done in the waitress and receptionist jobs? Is the waitress one just about falling onto the table if you drink and having sex with the bar patrons and then the receptionist one is just about the goblins doing cunninlingus on you along with some of the male visitors feeling you up, kissing, and BJs?

I'm not complaining if that's all that's there. I'm just making sure I'm not missing something and you're not supposed to get a bunch of titles or passives that makes the two jobs work differently. I just know you can't get them until after Level 1 is Subjugated but also know that Level 2 isn't finished yet.
That's what the sex acts are for them, with the receptionist goblins also being able to have sex with karryn given enough times they molest her and desire requirements being met.

You can also do either job "pure" by keeping desires low, keeping the goblins away, exc.

JohnnyD222

Jul 14, 2019
That's what the sex acts are for them, with the receptionist goblins also being able to have sex with karryn given enough times they molest her and desire requirements being met.

You can also do either job "pure" by keeping desires low, keeping the goblins away, exc.
How do you make them have sex with her during receptionist job? I've done it on the 50 minutes version with all desires maxed and never once trying to stop them. They always just do cunnilingus. No vaginal sex or anything of the sort

HoneyTentacle

Dec 8, 2019
How do you make them have sex with her during receptionist job? I've done it on the 50 minutes version with all desires maxed and never once trying to stop them. They always just do cunnilingus. No vaginal sex or anything of the sort
You need enough passives to bring down her requirements, I can't remember having much trouble with this so I'd say try to use the bar scene, second floor lose scene, or guard lose scene a few times until she has enough passives.

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
Do the order edicts give you just a set amount of order or do they have a "make it harder to lose order" thing it doesnt mention? Like, if I get an edict that gives me 5 order and at the start of another days I lose 5 order, does the edict basically get nullified?

DarkGamer753

Apr 24, 2018
Anyone know how to open KP with rpg maker mv because every time I unzip it I open it and then I try to play it from the rpg mv I get an error.

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes