drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Not sure if I'm somehow missing this being addressed in the readme, but after getting pregnant Karryn stopped gaining Arousal from almost every single source (And I'm positive pregnancy was the trigger after testing), so for example having the Horny or Toys debuff or engaging in a sex act or groping doesn't affect Arousal for Karryn at all (but they still affect everything else properly) yet being naked at the end of the turn generates arousal just fine.

Is this an intended pregnancy mechanic or a bug?
Not an intended mechanic. Not sure how that's happening and I never noticed that in any of my time playtesting the game. I just tested again and I cannot reproduce this as groping, etc. still increases arousal as expected. The only stats that are modified are fatigue and charm. I figured I would keep it simple instead of trying to do some crazy complex stat adjustments.

There's only a single line that modifies pleasure (for Karryn) and that is specifically only on impregnation success. You can try to comment it out then play from a save before you encountered the bug and see if that changes anything. Line 876 in CC_PregMod.js, or just search for 'pleasureDamage'. There is some change to self-pleasure damage on enemies so that they have more time to do something other than jack off and run away in the other file but that seems unrelated.

I also just need to ask if you made any modifications to the game? Anything besides extracting a fresh copy of v5q2 and applying my mod?

water_man

Jul 24, 2018
I was reading the code tips a few pages back about editing out or replacing sex positions earlier when editing the Enemies.json, but I don't know how to add the code to make prisoner do the more rare positions like leg counter. Can anyone lend a hand?

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
I know that you lose if you get 0 order, but what happens after that? Do you you start the whole game over? Do you keep stats, edicts or something?
There's several ways to restart.
The 'real' restart resets everything but titles.
In fact, a lot of titles are mutually exclusive (E.g: getting your first blowjob before your first kiss, getting your first rimjob before your first kiss and getting your first kiss as a receptionist)
There's even a title you earn specifically BY losing.
Titles aren't just achievements either - they're equipment pieces with useful effects, some of which work even while you don't have them equipped.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is there a guide of how to get sex skills?
Smooch Greeting
  • Unlock: Kiss 20 different people, reach max Mouth desire twice.
  • Effect: Unlock Kiss sex skill, lower Mouth desire needed for Kisses
Prisoner of Giving Blowjobs
  • Unlock: Give 20 different blowjobs, max Mouth desire 3 times, max Cock desire 3 times
  • Effect: Unlock Blowjob sex skill, lower Mouth desire needed to give blowjobs
Amateur Salad Tosser
  • Unlock: Give five different men rimjobs
  • Effect: Unlock Rimjob sex skill, increases Mouth sensitivity
Cock Shaking Official
  • Unlock: Give 15 handjobs, reach max cock desire twice
  • Effect: Unlock Handjob sex skill, lower cock desire needed to give handjobs
Loving Pats
  • Unlock: Initiate 5 handjobs, reach max cock desire 5 times
  • Effect: Unlock Pet Cock sex skill
Awaken Feet
  • Unlock: Perform footjobs on five different men
  • Effect: Dexterity +1, Unlock Footjob sex skill
Made for Cocks Titties
  • Unlock: Give more than twenty titjobs
  • Effect: Unlock Titjob sex skill; lower cock desire necessary for titjobs

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
You have to raise the karryn receptionist notoriety (not sure of the word) to have visitors starting doing naughty things.
Got a visitor asking for handjob (or boobjob don't remember) the other day.

An easy way to get some is to let goblins do sexual attacks in front of visitors,they have a chance to have a ! mark.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
are you sure there are titles for it?
There's both titles and passives in the game that you can't get yet without modding, since they're there for when the game is more developed / finished.

Visitors currently can only kiss and grope Karryn or get handjobs and blowjobs.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I also just need to ask if you made any modifications to the game? Anything besides extracting a fresh copy of v5q2 and applying my mod?
It was initially during a playthrough that had both of the MV Cheat Menu plugins installed as well, but those never caused issues before and they weren't being used for anything when the bug appeared. The weird thing I've noticed is that the bug stays on the affected save files even after making a completely fresh install, so I may have stumbled onto a really obscure bug in the base game that was just somehow triggered by the pregnancy.

Arayashi

Dec 13, 2019
Anyone has a footjob save. Being honest my laptops laggy on this game can barely get through a battle scene having to tap enter to advance like 15x before being able to move and the fact holding enter doesnt help much. Seriously need an upgrade

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Is there any hardlocks in the game? Can I just take it easy in sleeping/skipping days or should I rush for to clear the first floor?

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
Anyone has a footjob save. Being honest my laptops laggy on this game can barely get through a battle scene having to tap enter to advance like 15x before being able to move and the fact holding enter doesnt help much. Seriously need an upgrade
Go to settings, turn off Karryn Dialogue Pause.
1595469127831.png

Reactions: taglag
4.60 star(s) 395 Votes