Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Does anyone know if there are there any plans for expanding the barkeeper/receptionists jobs in the future? To me the receptionist job especially feels sort of 'unfinished'. It's like the rewards are not good enough for the work you have to put in.

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
I hate asking the same question but is it possible to change karryns most sensitive part? for example I want to change her most sensitive part to boobs instead of mouth
You can do so in NG+, just let your order drop to/below 0. No cheating required. You also get a title out of it. You have a choice to keep your stats, passives & sex records, or reset. Note that all your existing edicts and gifts from emperor would be reset.

Any idea when we should be getting the next update?
Next month, likely near the end of month.

Last edited:

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
do you get anything out doing your job as a receptionist? I you serve drinks in the bar you get extra money, but I feel like if you only fuck people in the receptionist job you still get the control and reputation.
Those side jobs are a bit grindy but it is one of a few limited ways to get some extra gold for your edicts.
Going for dead drunk can easily get you 1000G+ a day.
The Imperial Idol lets you earn some gold from receptionist, but not worth it unless you are doing lots of handshakes.

Benefit of unlocking the titles is that they can be carried over to NG+ even when you reset your stats, that includes their unlock bonus. Farming those titles allow you to carryover Reputation, Fame, Notoriety to NG+. Some of them are also useful for manipulating your character growth.

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
Would anyone happen to know if a title/passive can be achieved for having Karryn be a virgin and subsequently losing it to another virgin? I wonder if there's at least a line of dialogue for something like that. I've tried it out a couple times to no avail. Can't find another virgin in time. Not sure which area, if any, has a high virgin trigger rate. Thanks in advance for the information!!
Nice idea, but getting Virgin is too much of a RNG... And right now Karryn does not have the ability to trigger vaginal/anal H... so it would be a RNG nightmare. :p

There is a title for losing your virginity to a dildo (from Nerds in 2F).

junkage

Sep 17, 2017
Thank you to whoever it was that you can walk through the enemy after you run away. I could finally escape the level 2 bathroom after getting defeated.

I don't understand why your character level is capped. That's not explained anywhere so I was grinding for days trying to level up but was stuck. I think this artificial limit should be removed. What's the point of all these stat gain boost edicts if you can't gain any more stats?

Secondly I am reading this is meant to be a bit of a rogue-like type of game where you are supposed to lose. That's an interesting approach but it's way too long for that kind of game so I don't think it works in this case. Making it a traditional RPG would be better.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Thank you to whoever it was that you can walk through the enemy after you run away. I could finally escape the level 2 bathroom after getting defeated.
How did you even manage to lose unintentionally at all, let alone in consecutive encounters?

The only things that should be getting you to 0 Energy+Stamina in a fight are Guards that you caused to be overleveled, everything else will fuck themselves into submission faster than your Energy+Stamina depletes either unassisted or by stalling them out with the recovery skills and Resist Orgasm, so even if you can't win through fighting you'll still be able to win in the end with sex even as a Sadist build.

I don't understand why your character level is capped. That's not explained anywhere so I was grinding for days trying to level up but was stuck. I think this artificial limit should be removed. What's the point of all these stat gain boost edicts if you can't gain any more stats?
Your level is capped because the game is still in development and they don't want you leveling past the current content, not only would it make the intended gameplay significantly harder to achieve but it also trivializes future content additions and also messes with any possible level flags that get added if you leveled past them before they were added.

Secondly I am reading this is meant to be a bit of a rogue-like type of game where you are supposed to lose. That's an interesting approach but it's way too long for that kind of game so I don't think it works in this case. Making it a traditional RPG would be better.
This game is not long at all. You can clear the current story in under 20 minutes and see all the sex acts and scenes in about an hour, the only thing that's time consuming right now is collecting all the titles and then making a 'final' run afterwards where you collect every passive.

And between the mutually exclusive titles per run and the planned multiple endings there's a lot of incentive to replaying the story.

Satan-Sama

May 8, 2018
Someone got a ci-en subscription here? I don't think it was shared, yet.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018

Your Level is capped per Floor. First Level is 12 and 2nd Level is 24. It is there, to keep the player in check, so they cannot just grind and become way to strong. Also you don't need to lose at all.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Your Level is capped per Floor. First Level is 12 and 2nd Level is 24. It is there, to keep the player in check, so they cannot just grind and become way to strong. Also you don't need to lose at all.
If it was capping overall power it would make sense, but the way it's implemented the primary function seems to be to punish anybody who didn't specialize hard enough, early enough. You could easily crank Strength up to level 60+ and obliterate everything with one kick, but Charm, Mind, and Energy can easily get stuck at level 1 forever because your strength and stamina pushed you into the level cap before you had the option to really train them. And a lot of titles/accessories/edicts that are supposed to improve those hard-to-raise stats never get used at all, because by the time you manage to get them you've stopped earning experience entirely.

Maybe this will change once the lower floors open up, or maybe the exp gain rates for different stats will get rebalanced, but as things stand the level cap mostly means that if you play through the game blind, you lock yourself out of the options you actually want and in order to do anything other than a pure slugger build you need to plan out every move you make before you start playing.

A more elegant solution would be a 'soft cap' instead of a hard limit, where advancing one stat doesn't penalize the others but the exp required to advance within each individual stat goes up exponentially with level. That way making a well-rounded character is fairly easy, and you can switch which style you're focusing on relatively trivially, but advancing any individual stat to super high levels takes a lot of work and any attempt at grinding your way to infinite power runs into sharply diminishing returns.

On a mostly unrelated note, I was messing around with variables in the .js files to try to figure out how to tweak the exp gain rates of the different stats directly, and accidentally created a world in which every inmate ejaculates instantly upon seeing Karryn. I think that it's treating my charm as if it were several times higher than it actually is while in combat? Nowhere near balanced and definitely not the intended gameplay experience, but hilarious. I just walk into a fight and they all pop pop pop.

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
A more elegant solution would be a 'soft cap' instead of a hard limit, where advancing one stat doesn't penalize the others but the exp required to advance within each individual stat goes up exponentially with level.
It's already like this. Every stat gain increases the amount of experience needed for the next stat gain in that category.

If you're already editing JS, the easiest way to fully implement your idea is to change the number of stats needed per level. That way you don't have to change any edicts and you're not constantly crushed by higher level enemies. Do note that this can and will lead to an invincible Karryn in the end - the game wasn't meant to have Karryn not have an upper limit on her Endurance - and make it so she can never, ever cum again.

You can also tweak how much experience each subsequent level needs.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
It's already like this. Every stat gain increases the amount of experience needed for the next stat gain in that category.
The cost increases very slowly though. You can put the majority of your stat levels into strength, hit the level 12 cap, beat the orc, and gain 2-3 more levels of strength in the very next battle. And as you say, without a limit in place, your endurance would quickly rise to levels that make a lot of the game's mechanics obsolete. Making an extremely powerful character is easy as long as you pick one of the stats that gets a lot of exp and avoid doing anything else. Higher stat levels shouldn't be impossible to achieve with dedicated effort, but they should cost enough that you won't rise past some reasonable point unless you try.

Alternatively, if the intent actually is to have your abilities locked in within the first week and then never change again, you could achieve that with a lot less frustration by just having a point-buy character building screen at the start and skipping experience entirely.

But including a whole complex advancement system, and then making it impossible to advance for the majority of the play time? Just seems like bad form in an otherwise well designed game.

Sep 15, 2019
This is a very good idea actually, to allow us to lock our experience gain in certain areas. I hope rem sees and considers this.
maybe someone on his discord can pitch it to him

Kat123456

Apr 25, 2020
Guys forgive me if this has been asked before (frankly, I am not reading through 282 pages of discussion), but how are in-battle sexual skills supposed to work? No matter what I do, no matter what the situation is, no matter which one of these sexual skills I try to use (I have unlocked a couple of them), I always get the "there is no viable target" message, with the exception of "Cock Stare".

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes