I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
Fatigue is a mechanic that forces you to think and prioritize what you want to do that day.
It is a bit subtle, but the game make it so that your/Karryn's daily choices matter and got to live with the consequences/find a way to overcome it. (Okay, not that really subtle with the forced auto-save) :p

For example, it was really hard for me to do the waitress side job while I was grinding the urinal passives.
So I made a choice to stop Karryn's urinal duty for a day to get a good night rest and restore her charm stat back to normal, which enables me to readjust her accessories to better cope with both (+ the receptionist side job).
I know that. But I feel like modding and wanted to know how to go about reducing/removing fatigue.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Guys forgive me if this has been asked before (frankly, I am not reading through 282 pages of discussion), but how are in-battle sexual skills supposed to work? No matter what I do, no matter what the situation is, no matter which one of these sexual skills I try to use (I have unlocked a couple of them), I always get the "there is no viable target" message, with the exception of "Cock Stare".
Also you can only perform sexual skills on excited prisonners (red cheeks)

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
God, if only the 2nd level had a stripper job but I have a feeling it's going to be something lame and tedious like a librarian job. I already had the Nurse job snatched from me, how cruel.
Well, we still have a yet to be determined 4th side job, potentially more down the road as addon maybe.
Who knows, there might just be a nurse job or something involving nurses in the future. We are only at v0.5 atm :)

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
What determines how much fatigue you gain after fights? Is it based of how many people you fight, how much stamina you loose or orgasms?

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
We are going to get Floor 2 Subjugation + corresponding edicts + Floor 3, which means another level cap increase.
There will be plenty of things to keep us busy while we wait for glory hole side job.
im really not trying to bitch....but this does make me kinda sad as ive been dying to do that job and i actually thought it was part of the next update...obviously i can wait biut u get why i sound sad yea?

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
im really not trying to bitch....but this does make me kinda sad as ive been dying to do that job and i actually thought it was part of the next update...obviously i can wait biut u get why i sound sad yea?
It's one of those games that's better played every couple of updates, if the dev decides to build on it more than the original plan it's guaranteed GOAT material.

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
What determines how much fatigue you gain after fights? Is it based of how many people you fight, how much stamina you loose or orgasms?
it depend on how long you took to subdue them... best build is str & dex & charm give them all 1 hit k.o. with slam or sex attack... why need evades if you can 1 shot everyone just like thug...

Reactions: ten10dies

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
it depend on how long you took to subdue them... best build is str & dex & charm give them all 1 hit k.o. with slam or sex attack... why need evades if you can 1 shot everyone just like thug...
Agi also affects turn order. If you move last against a group of 6, you would be taking a lot of damage. Worst if it comes in waves.

The maso build I have in mind will focus on agi/charm/endurance/mind.

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017

1595917813976.png
1595917831798.png
1595917845259.png

July 28th, 2020: Progress Report , Sachinama Art

Hi everyone, Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report!
We are making good progress on the next update. I'd like to thank everyone who are concerned about our health. Rem and I are working well.
So here is my progress report for this week. Please have some tissues ready!

- Drawing and setting of the level 3 map (100%)
- Added and adjusted Lizardman differences to existing skills(70%)
- Drawing of new inmates face
- Adding and setting of more new edicts' icons.
- Added a lot of new lines for Karryn.
- Drawing of Level 3 Boss and the character chips (100%)
- New story event for Level 3 (5%)
I'm going to show you screenshots that is one of the skills for the next update. There are even more differences in the finished version.
Have you noticed?
These skills make Karryn look like she's shaking her hips to try to make her enemy ejaculate. I worked hard to make this subtle change look good! This pose has even more differences, but I'll stop here.
Thank you for always supporting! It's really helpful.
See you next time!

Last edited:

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Damn, those images look good can't wait! I hope that in this update Karryn will be covered in cum after the fight instead of it just disappearing, cuz, the third floor is supposed to add a shower, no?

spacedog

Jun 17, 2017
It seems that PregMod freeze after Karryns get impregnate in battle and reception desk. Not 100% sure what may cause it. it also removed the images display as well.
Make sure you install it right. Only copy into your game

4.60 star(s) 390 Votes