souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Anyone know how to open KP with rpg maker mv because every time I unzip it I open it and then I try to play it from the rpg mv I get an error.
Ok, a few potential fixes / things to try.

1: Which program do you use to unzip the files? Some have issues with other languages that don't use roman letters. I use 7zip personally. You might also need to set your computer to japanese locale to extract the files. Again, depending on the program used, it can turn file names into gibberish from not recognising the characters in file names. Never try to just run a game from inside the compressed file, it just doesn't work.

2: Where you are extracting the files to. On windows anything in the default programs or windows folders likes to have issues running or saving files to those file locations. I personally have a file structure along the lines of c/games/hentai/KarrynPrison

3: Try re-downloading the file. There's a chance that the download corrupted and won't work no matter what.

4: Is there an actual error message that the game or OS gives? knowing that could help with more specific issues.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Do the order edicts give you just a set amount of order or do they have a "make it harder to lose order" thing it doesnt mention? Like, if I get an edict that gives me 5 order and at the start of another days I lose 5 order, does the edict basically get nullified?
Edicts that only give Order are doing exactly that. Giving you one time the amount of Order that it is saying and that's it.

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
How do you make them have sex with her during receptionist job? I've done it on the 50 minutes version with all desires maxed and never once trying to stop them. They always just do cunnilingus. No vaginal sex or anything of the sort
  • Receptionist has a higher sex threshold (>100 by default which is why it is not happening), so check your stats during the mini game (assuming you have desire unlocked from edict)
  • There is no vaginal sex, just anal sex from goblin. So suppress your pussy desire to increase anal sex chance.
  • And to address the higher desire threshold, either equip [Misc] Cashmere Scarf and/or unlock 3 side job titles (e.g. Sketchy Receptionist + Rumored Receptionist + Full Service Waitress)

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
Not every enemy can start Sex Positions and those that can, have usually only one. Exception are Prison Guards.

Prison Guards: Vaginal Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Titjob and Rimjob
Prisoners: None
Goblins: Licking Pussy
Thugs: Vaginal Sex
Nerds: Footjob
Ninjas: Rimjob
Slime: all 3 holes at the same time
2 more semi-hidden positions:
Guards: At max guard aggression level, there is also a "cowgirl" position. This one is trigger by the group of guards outside your bedroom.
Thugs: If you are disarmed, naked, wet (enable vagina sex) and can attack a thug before he attacks, there is a chance he will counter and put you on a leg hold sex position, which also enables anal for a sandwich.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Guards: At max guard aggression level, there is also a "cowgirl" position. This one is trigger by the group of guards outside your bedroom.
Thugs: If you are disarmed, naked, wet (enable vagina sex) and can attack a thug before he attacks, there is a chance he will counter and put you on a leg hold sex position, which also enables anal for a sandwich.
I'd just like to add that even though the game says the thug counters he still takes damage and can die so be careful about that.

Jun 25, 2018
  • Receptionist has a higher sex threshold (>100 by default which is why it is not happening), so check your stats during the mini game (assuming you have desire unlocked from edict)
  • There is no vaginal sex, just anal sex from goblin. So suppress your pussy desire to increase anal sex chance.
  • And to address the higher desire threshold, either equip [Misc] Cashmere Scarf and/or unlock 3 side job titles (e.g. Sketchy Receptionist + Rumored Receptionist + Full Service Waitress)
Actually, that is wrong. There is vaginal sex from the goblins. It is just looks like the same position as anal.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Sex acts = the different types of sex. Vaginal, anal, handjob, exc.

You get the passive by having your panties stripped by any act, I don't recall the specific number of times but it's in the titles and passives guide linked in the first post.
is there a passive that lets her strip her cloths too?

zhailzur

Feb 20, 2018
Latest patreon report says that Remtairy is currently 95% certain that he will release v6 in August.

Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

I decided to check the date for some reason yesterday, and it made me realize that two-third of the month is already somehow gone. Which means that I'm going to update my previous guess of v6 being 99.99% not ready by the end of July to 100% not ready. There's just not enough time considering all the NPCs that need be written, as well as the Level 3 boss art and dialogue, in addition to all the other remaining work.
I think v6 should be ready by the end of next month, August, for our high tier Patrons. I'm feeling like 95% sure that it would be possible right now.
As for the actual progress report, it's going to be really short! I've been continuing to work on the new Edicts, and Sachinama has continued to work on the maps. There's still a few Edicts that I'm flip flopping on but I've started implementing the other Edicts into the game while I figure things out.
Starting to tomorrow is going to be another Name Submission, this time for the Lizardman! Try to think up of some Lizardman-sounding names by the end of the month if you're a $10+ Patron!

Last edited:

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
how is the 'state of the game' so far? anyone has a clear idea/idea/in fact.. any idea of their currently development cycle, how close till completion, would it be purchasable in steam?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Not during receptionist job, they only do cunni or anal.
No, there is vaginal Sex.

Well I mentioned Vaginal Sex in both. They are just different positions.

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
I know that you lose if you get 0 order, but what happens after that? Do you you start the whole game over? Do you keep stats, edicts or something?

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
I know that you lose if you get 0 order, but what happens after that? Do you you start the whole game over? Do you keep stats, edicts or something?
i think you keep your titles, but the rest is reset. So you can go full whore for a specific title that maybe gives a specific stat boost, like "+15% dex growth" (idk, just an example) and then do another run fully on dex

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
Other Rem Game's are on steam so yeah i think !
For "development cycle" now 2/3 month between uptade maybe less after the last "side jobs" done

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016

View attachment 733133 View attachment 733142

I've been sitting on this for a while and finally decided to share it for anyone who wants to play with it.

Basic text pregnancy with charm/fatigue effects and a bunch of tweaks, including persistent clothing/cum between battles. All variables are at the top of the js files and hopefully self-explanatory, so should be pretty simple to modify/disable things at will.

I offer no support whatsoever to anyone who does not read the readme.

Tagging mamaboiii since you expressed some interest in what I was doing a while back.
Not sure if I'm somehow missing this being addressed in the readme, but after getting pregnant Karryn stopped gaining Arousal from almost every single source (And I'm positive pregnancy was the trigger after testing), so for example having the Horny or Toys debuff or engaging in a sex act or groping doesn't affect Arousal for Karryn at all (but they still affect everything else properly) yet being naked at the end of the turn generates arousal just fine.

Is this an intended pregnancy mechanic or a bug?

4.60 star(s) 395 Votes