Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
i have that too, it's just that the doctor did a syringe at the first turn and i was just like: "come on man...."
The syringe attack afaik only makes Karryn horny so you should have been able to do normal attacks unless your desire stats were already cranked so high that you just found yourself losing because of sex or you were fatigued so much that you couldnt gather enough stamina to properly last through the fight

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
i don't know why i check this thread anymore. there are the same questions asked over and over and then there is the pointless arguements. i am un-watching this thread. i have 0 interest in the p cup crap, and i don't like the new karryn look. i will stick with an old version of the game that works with the mods i like. best of luck to those that keep watching this thread.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
i don't know why i check this thread anymore. there are the same questions asked over and over and then there is the pointless arguements. i am un-watching this thread. i have 0 interest in the p cup crap, and i don't like the new karryn look. i will stick with an old version of the game that works with the mods i like. best of luck to those that keep watching this thread.
it is what it is.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Yeah, the people with a hate boner are just as bad as the defensive people, it's a no win situation.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Aereon1104 I see you liked my post. If you're interested, I found how to do it.

look in "RemtairyReactionScore.js":

and replace everywhere where lvl 2 and 3 are, with the number 999. Below I will write how I did it.

const VAR_DEF_RS_LV1_REQ = 40;
const VAR_DEF_RS_LV2_REQ = 999;
const VAR_DEF_RS_LV3_REQ = 999;
const VAR_FP_SEX_RS_LV1_REQ = 30;
const VAR_FP_SEX_RS_LV2_REQ = 999;
const VAR_FP_SEX_RS_LV3_REQ = 999;
const VAR_PA_SEX_RS_LV1_REQ = 30;
const VAR_PA_SEX_RS_LV2_REQ = 999;
const VAR_PA_SEX_RS_LV3_REQ = 999;
const VAR_TYPE_RS_LV1_REQ = 10;
const VAR_TYPE_RS_LV2_REQ = 999;
const VAR_TYPE_RS_LV3_REQ = 999;
const VAR_TOY_RS_LV1_REQ = 10;
const VAR_TOY_RS_LV2_REQ = 999;
const VAR_TOY_RS_LV3_REQ = 999;
Thank you!

Tampan02

Aug 11, 2018
kostrr2 know anyway to keep cum and pubes after sleep on bed?
i tried the guide but didnt work.. im slapping hard number on clean function atm so i can have max cum and pubes at all time..

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
play more tactically, kp is all about management. if this is your first run then you should play on secretary mode.
but to address your issue, you need cleave and skewer and also decent stamina to win that battle
It's rng based. Odds are stacked against you, I'd suggest go full gambling.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes