Christalex97

Jan 5, 2021
Que alguien me explique por favor, no entiendo este juego ¿como carajos genero ingresos (dinero) en este juego? No tiene un puto sentido. Los ingresos no son acumulativos y con el paso de los días van disminuyendo y asi ¿como se supone que voy a fortalecer a mi personaje para enfrentar a los jefes de piso si no tengo dinero para comprar los edictos de fortaleza, velocidad ,resistencia etc? Los enemigos suben de nivel y llega un punto en que son imposibles de vencer porque yo no tengo dinero para fortalecer a mi personaje sin mencionar que llegó a un punto en que se pone tan arrecha que acad rato me violan sin poder defenderme... Es desesperante no saber como avanzar.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Que alguien me explique por favor, no entiendo este juego ¿como carajos genero ingresos (dinero) en este juego? No tiene un puto sentido. Los ingresos no son acumulativos y con el paso de los días van disminuyendo y asi ¿como se supone que voy a fortalecer a mi personaje para enfrentar a los jefes de piso si no tengo dinero para comprar los edictos de fortaleza, velocidad ,resistencia etc? Los enemigos suben de nivel y llega un punto en que son imposibles de vencer porque yo no tengo dinero para fortalecer a mi personaje sin mencionar que llegó a un punto en que se pone tan arrecha que acad rato me violan sin poder defenderme... Es desesperante no saber como avanzar.
Fijate si alguien en el discord habla en español, acá te van a romper las bolas, abrazo de gol

Sep 1, 2020
You see there is one big issue here. There were more than enough people giving actual helpful feedback on what is wrong with the Gym DLC and how to improve it without being unreasonable like some were with wanting a complete rework. And as a friendly reminder Rem literally promised to improve it after all the negative feedback he got since he said it was not on par with the rest of the game. But Rem wanted to fix it by himself without fan feedback and after half a year of not finding a way to improve it he just released it like it was, ignoring fan feedback. So yes calling it now shit after what he pulled is perfectly reasonable. And I will never get it why Rem decided to try to fix it by himself when one thing that made Karryns Prison the game it is now was helpful fan feedback through development of the game.
If useful fan feedback is what made this game great then go make your own game. It's just asinine to me that people are still griping about a 5 dollar dlc or whatever. Everything can't be a 10/10. Individual fans aren't going to get what they want every time, and sometimes whole pieces of content will bomb. It seems to be a trend here if you scroll through the abandoned games on this site.

It sounds like you all have a bunch of great ideas. Go make some games and spend less time trolling this forum. Next time I see a notification I want it to be because the P cups have dropped.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
If useful fan feedback is what made this game great then go make your own game. It's just asinine to me that people are still griping about a 5 dollar dlc or whatever. Everything can't be a 10/10. Individual fans aren't going to get what they want every time, and sometimes whole pieces of content will bomb. It seems to be a trend here if you scroll through the abandoned games on this site.

It sounds like you all have a bunch of great ideas. Go make some games and spend less time trolling this forum. Next time I see a notification I want it to be because the P cups have dropped.
If ignoring fan feedback is what made this game great then go make your own game. It's just asinine to me that people are still griping about a 5 dollar dlc's negative feedback which it deserved. Everything can't be a 10/10 but it is absolutely normal to expect atleast 8 from a dlc released for a game that a lot of people consider 10.

It sounds like you all have a bunch of great ideas. Go make some games and spend less time trolling this forum ;)

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Someone help me. I joked about it before but I simply cannot progress the game anymore, every random encounter turn into gangbang that goes on and on and on and on for 20 min of new enemies spawning just to fuck Karryn.

At first I thought the pacing was too slow with the progression but boy how was I wrong since she became a sex addict, a demon of love, semen milking devil.

Any tips on how to progress the game with a balanced amount of lewd content but still managable battles? I like the battle system but not when every single one of them have the same outcome and drags on forever

Reactions: Aereon1104

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Someone help me. I joked about it before but I simply cannot progress the game anymore, every random encounter turn into gangbang that goes on and on and on and on for 20 min of new enemies spawning just to fuck Karryn.

At first I thought the pacing was too slow with the progression but boy how was I wrong since she became a sex addict, a demon of love, semen milking devil.

Any tips on how to progress the game with a balanced amount of lewd content but still managable battles? I like the battle system but not when every single one of them have the same outcome and drags on forever
Keep desires low and do not allow enemies to gangbang Karryn in every fight.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
anyone got a save past level 2? cause slime boss is impossible, and i play syahata's bad day.
Yeah unfortunately im gonna have to say skill issue on that one, you should go for the upgraded Blunt/Slamming attack which disables regen on slimes on top of just doing outright more damage.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Yeah unfortunately im gonna have to say skill issue on that one, you should go for the upgraded Blunt/Slamming attack which disables regen on slimes on top of just doing outright more damage.
I could chalk it up to him not paying attention to that or not talking to the guys in the yard who explain enemy mechanics. I don't think any enemy before that point has such a specific response to one type of attack.

Still a skill issue, don't get me wrong.

senator29

Apr 27, 2023
anyone got a save past level 2? cause slime boss is impossible, and i play syahata's bad day.
play more tactically, kp is all about management. if this is your first run then you should play on secretary mode.
but to address your issue, you need cleave and skewer and also decent stamina to win that battle

Oct 12, 2018
What is with the sudden increase of randoms coming in and praising the game like they're bots???
"a masterpiece of RPGM and for the hgame genre "
"golden goose"
"best H battle fuck game ever, after so many years, nobody seemed to have picked up the mantle."
"This is how you fucking make games/ We NEED more games like the ones Remtairy makes"
I swear I'm just paranoid, but I'm sure a lot of people didn't like the idea of his next game not having battlefuck so it kind of feels like damage control. Eh, it's probably just a coincidence... Right?

Last edited:

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
What is with the sudden increase of randoms coming in and praising the game like they're bots???
"golden goose"
"best H battle fuck game ever, after so many years, nobody seemed to have picked up the mantle."
"This is how you fucking make games/ We NEED more games like the ones Remtairy makes"
don't call me a random, 57 posts. lol jus amazed this at 31m hits

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
"golden goose"
I suppose people are still discovering this game. I kinda agree with them, this game is among best hentai games I've ever played and it is perhaps the best hentai game made using rpgm engine. But I have no idea what that one post is referring to with "games like the ones Remtairy makes" because as far as I know Karryn's Prison is Remtairy's only game they developed. Their relationship with other games seems to be limited to being publisher or translator...

Oct 12, 2018
I suppose people are still discovering this game. I kinda agree with them, this game is among best hentai games I've ever played and it is perhaps the best hentai game made using rpgm engine. But I have no idea what that one post is referring to with "games like the ones Remtairy makes" because as far as I know Karryn's Prison is Remtairy's only game they developed. Their relationship with other games seems to be limited to being publisher or translator...
I guess I'm just overreacting. I just find pointless praise to be distasteful. Like yeah bro, we heard it a hundred times how great this game is, you're not saying anything new. Then there's the words they chose, "golden goose" "masterpiece" "We need more like this" " nobody picked up the mantle. ", it all just feels like buzzwords without any meaning. Not to mention I get the same feeling from these people as the ones who ask for help without searching for the answer first, it just clutters up the thread even more.
Eh, don't mind me. I just hate positivity :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: Purple_Heart
4.60 star(s) 399 Votes