violettt123

Jan 9, 2018
I think this update disappointment, as before. Patrons waitin 2 months and developer gave them only 2 or 3 scenes lol.

If it continues like this, I think the developer will lose support in the future. I lost my hype for this game

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
Do bear in mind that a lot of their time before this release was spent on Island Saga. Now that that's out of the way, it stands to reason that the next update will be more substantial/arrive sooner than this one did.
Yea i do mention that as well!
Hopefully that mean Shorter Dev cycles, or at least if they want to keep the schedule as is 3-6 months inbetween releases then much more substantial!
One thing of note is stripbar, hoping we get to interact with that later on. Through something else than just edicts...

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Help Iexist, Can you tell me the list of store items + foods and their effects (also how high the bed buff can be right now? previously it was 6%)

I'm literally stuck on LV3 right now with my stats all over the place, I need to figure which stat to give up on now...
I wasn't able to find where these things are stored in a file, but, luckily enough, I was close to the end of my 3rd Slash Title Run, so messing around with those edicts wasn't hard. I put them under a spoiler so it doesn't take as much room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

johncena

Oct 14, 2016
Struggling to remove female visitors from the receptionist minigame.. No idea where to look. Do I just delete the female ones in enemies.json?

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
All your progress are saved in your save file, it is not related to the json files at all...
I get that, but the normal save editor doesn’t seem to be able to change the charm stat, so I was wondering if there’s something else to change it.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Well Prisoner Mode is still managable on a New Save, even though I agree, that when Level 1 and 2 Riot at the same time it is too much. That needs some sort of change.

johncena

Oct 14, 2016
I get that, but the normal save editor doesn’t seem to be able to change the charm stat, so I was wondering if there’s something else to change it.
Charm stat = Luck, you can just increase your luck with cheat menu and the charm will go up

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
If you actually lose the boss fight, he hands you off to his subordinates for a perfectly normal loss scene in the bar closet. He doesn't even participate.
During the combat I've seen Tonkin initiate a titjob, but rarely. I'm not sure what other H-attacks he has; even that required a high charm build and lots of flaunting/kisses to get him in the mood.

Personally I want to appoint him as my assistant warden. The old guy is a useless slimeball who is almost certainly working for the treasonous scum on level 5, and Tonkin has proven himself to be competent and useful as long as he's given very specific instructions, making him the ideal minion valued partner. I dunno what his crime was, but I'm sure we can work out a pardon if he helps to put down a rebellion against the Crown.
Yes, very specific instructions, which points to him not being intelligent enough for the job. He also demonstrates a tendency to be easily influenced by his old friends. As a partner, I don't trust him not to undermine me, even unintentionally. As a minion, his own interests are too closely tied to the rest of the inmates for this to work--do remember: he was in charge of Level 1.

I would take him as a lover, give him more creature comforts and personal luxuries.

Yeah, sorry for the mixup. Doesn't change my desire to actually give him some because he's been helpful.

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
I have found some interesting things in the RemtairyPrison.js .

Looking forward to see it.
I believe that on one of the changelogs mention that it might be still added to v.6 just as a later update rather than v.7. Its gloryhole that might have a chance of coming before v.7 tho would love to see the stripper club come too. Since we are getting close to the end of the game and Rem has mention before that lvl4 and lvl5 are mainly story and no side jobs so they might do all the side stuff now or v.7

4.60 star(s) 385 Votes