DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
Is Karryn supposed to gain Pleasure during Receptionist Job i.E. doing lewd stuff for visitors? I thought she was but somehow she doesnt get pleasure on my game/save anymore....tried other save files and such, i fear i got a bug somewhere...?

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
there's an awful lot of js edits I want to make and not have to re-do
Make your own js file and add it to plugins.js.

You can either directly overwrite specific functions or store it in a new object to call later.

JavaScript:
Yanfly.Autosave.Game_Interpreter_pluginCommand = Game_Interpreter.prototype.pluginCommand;
Game_Interpreter.prototype.pluginCommand = function(command, args) {
  Yanfly.Autosave.Game_Interpreter_pluginCommand.call(this, command, args);
  if (command.match(/EnableAutosave/i)) {
    $gameSystem.setAutosave(true);
  } else if (command.match(/DisableAutosave/i)) {
    $gameSystem.setAutosave(false);
  } else if (command.match(/Autosave/i)) {
    StorageManager.performAutosave();
  }
};
The first line stores the previous iteration of pluginCommand into a new object. Then it overwrites the function while calling the old function. So you can make small additions to a function without editing the file. Alternatively, just use git or something and merge changes, but that isn't really portable and it might be harder to keep track of what you're doing.

kikz108

Sep 10, 2018
btw its just me or karryn become quick orgams and cant do anything except use breathen skill just for get up

srx47

May 8, 2018
no, you most likely used save with all passives unlocked -> its almost impossible to deal with shit at lvl3
coz once she goes wet and bothered single lewd action could give up to 500% pleasure -_-

kikz108

Sep 10, 2018
no, you most likely used save with all passives unlocked -> its almost impossible to deal with shit at lvl3
coz once she goes wet and bothered single lewd action could give up to 500% pleasure -_-
i just continue my save play from last update and i dont got all passives yet thats all

xdlmao99

May 17, 2019
is the game laggy for anyone else? it feels unbearably slow at some parts even tho there were no issues in 0.5

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I haven't tested this but I like the idea so I'm going to once a stable version of 0.6 is out, there's an awful lot of js edits I want to make and not have to re-do. One thing that immediately catches my eye is that you have no limit for how high this can go, I would suggest limiting the number of additional ejaculation stock being added to about 3, reason being is if they're able to orgasm more times in combat they'll start an exponential growth of their own ability to increase their output and subsequently orgasm count. Eventually you'll have an enemy that cums 10 times in a single fight and next time will cum 11 times, or 12, etc. You might want to put a cap on the volume growth instead so it doesn't become some ridiculous number like 1.5 liters 6 times per fight. You could also limit the range based on enemy type, making some grow far faster than others, having a higher or lower total cap to differentiate the species, and you could set different growth rates based on where the enemy finishes as well with vaginal presumably being the highest.

On an unrelated note, I'm trying to figure out how I would go about editing the nerds so that they can do the following:
- Steal Karryn's clothes once she is stripped in combat, with a 2-3 turn delay before they flee
- If they flee, Karryn is stuck naked both in and out of battles until she gets to sleep in her warden's room
- If you defeat the nerds before they flee (either by attacking or making them orgasm) they drop the clothes back on the floor

I think it can all be done within the js of the game, I don't think it requires it's own separate skill. I'm going to keep playing around in 5q for a bit and maybe release a mod a bit down the line.

Also does anyone know how to add dialogue lines to the list for use by Karryn and inmates? I know the lines are located in RemLines.json in www/data but I'm not sure how to add more without just replacing some of the existing ones. I'm looking for the call in presumably RemtairySex or RemtairyCombat to see how it's grabbing lines from that list.
I'm pretty sure it just loads the entire json file as an array in RemtairyLines.js... unless I'm misunderstanding this snippet;
Code:
Remtairy.Lines.DataManager_loadDatabase = DataManager.loadDatabase;
DataManager.loadDatabase = function() {
    Remtairy.Lines.DataManager_loadDatabase.call(this);
    this.loadDataFile('$remLines', 'RemLines.json');
};
I'm dropping the increase in stock for now, as I can't get that to function quickly without resetting midfight. Will have to dig deeper into the code later probably. You're right in that it should probably be capped, my functions were just quickie things, not something I would release in a mod :)

HoneyTentacle

Dec 8, 2019
btw its just me or karryn become quick orgams and cant do anything except use breathen skill just for get up
Yeah that's my experience too, but keep in mind that since level 2 is fully unlocked there are more edicts that help you with level 3, so grind a bit before going there if sleeping and getting your fatigue reset doesn't help

tetrayok

Apr 1, 2020
The game gives me black screen when I launch it, plus it give me this error screen

"[ERROR (1598102361030) 8/22/2020 03:19:36pm] TypeError: Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined
at WebGLExtract.canvas (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/libs/pixi.js:29556:40)
at Function.Bitmap.snap (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/rpg_core.js:936:49)
at Function.SceneManager.snap (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/rpg_managers.js:2109:19)
at Function.SceneManager.snapForBackground (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/RemtairyMisc.js:2836:35)
at Scene_Title.terminate (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/rpg_scenes.js:465:18)
at Scene_Title.terminate (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:1781:37)
at Function.SceneManager.changeScene (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/DKTools.js:36306:25)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMainNoFpsSynch (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:209:10)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:203:12)
at Function.SceneManager.update (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:7860:10)"
It's complaining that it cannot read your screen resolution.

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
Make your own js file and add it to plugins.js.

You can either directly overwrite specific functions or store it in a new object to call later.

The first line stores the previous iteration of pluginCommand into a new object. Then it overwrites the function while calling the old function. So you can make small additions to a function without editing the file. Alternatively, just use git or something and merge changes, but that isn't really portable and it might be harder to keep track of what you're doing.
Thanks for the detailed writeup but this is a little bit out of my league, and I suspect having to make a bunch of edits in the plugin files is going to take me much less time in the long run than figuring out how to utilize this given how infrequently the game releases major updates.

I'm pretty sure it just loads the entire json file as an array in RemtairyLines.js...
You're absolutely right, adding lines is as easy as copy-pasting one and doing a little editing. Thanks for looking into it.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I wanted to like this game. It looks interesting but as I started to play it, I realized that this game is TIME BASED. That is something I truly hate. Now I am not knocking this game down because there are people who enjoy time run games, it just is not for me. On that note, does anyone know a game that is like this game but without a timer?

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes