Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
How do I increase my income in game? I just want a reasonable amount of funds.
Mostly though edicts. Some of the money saving ones do have drawbacks, so you'll have to take that into consideration. Or you can play the risk-reward game of keeping the order on the low side, the lower it is, the more you earn.

It looks interesting but as I started to play it, I realized that this game is TIME BASED.
What do you mean by time based?

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Is their a way to cheat income? Never mind, I download a save editor. Now I don't have to scrounge so much.

Last edited:

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Mostly though edicts. Some of the money saving ones do have drawbacks, so you'll have to take that into consideration. Or you can play the risk-reward game of keeping the order on the low side, the lower it is, the more you earn.

What do you mean by time based?
Maybe I should have used a better would. "Manage" might be a better one... So you have to keep up your "Orders" because if they fall you lose. I know defeating enemies gives your more "Orders" but it seemed in my game that I was losing much more then I could make up for. If not for this part of the game, I would think "Karryn's Prison" would be a blast.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Maybe I should have used a better would. "Manage" might be a better one... So you have to keep up your "Orders" because if they fall you lose. I know defeating enemies gives your more "Orders" but it seemed in my game that I was losing much more then I could make up for. If not for this part of the game, I would think "Karryn's Prison" would be a blast.
Just buy Edicts that increase your Order if you are getting close to reach 0 Order. Even on Prisoner Mode it takes a lot of time on the First Floor before you could get into trouble. And on the 2nd Floor, once you unlocked the Receptions Job, Order becomes a none issue.

widowboobs

May 30, 2018
0.6h something happed to fps every combat it jumps 10-20-60(when no action)also clothing remove when getting attacked 3 4 hits and clothes almost removed.

Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
Just buy Edicts that increase your Order if you are getting close to reach 0 Order. Even on Prisoner Mode it takes a lot of time on the First Floor before you could get into trouble. And on the 2nd Floor, once you unlocked the Receptions Job, Order becomes a none issue.
or... Just use some Cheats.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
I edited just a while ago liquids and clothes with notepad++ now Karryn will always walk without clothes and with him all over her i wish there were an option just to make her walk around naked without having to edit the jmods

Reactions: buggzy313

buggzy313

May 31, 2019

Hi everyone, Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report!
・Rem and I have had meetings and brushed up with specific ideas up for the ending.
・Rem is continuing the coding for the Glory Hole Battle.
・I'm drawing new CGs of Cowgirl and Reverse Cowgirl.
・We had finished new Paizuri scene with Orc.
We were working hard with meetings, coding and drawing this week! Okay, I'll show you some screenshots that new Paizuri with Orc in this article.
And this is the sketch by Rem!!

This orc's butt is so cute!
O
( )
<___)/
L L
orcs butt?

Nov 4, 2018
Issue edicts that help control this. If your clearing bosses quickly their is new situations that also cause order to drop. You will likely have no problems managing the prison once you become more familar with the edict system.

widowboobs

May 30, 2018
I edited just a while ago liquids and clothes with notepad++ now Karryn will always walk without clothes and with him all over her i wish there were an option just to make her walk around naked without having to edit the jmods
whats the point of even playing the game then.. :)

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
So what's a reasonable number of days to subdue each level before you run into problems with enemy level-scaling over time?

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
I wanted to like this game. It looks interesting but as I started to play it, I realized that this game is TIME BASED. That is something I truly hate. Now I am not knocking this game down because there are people who enjoy time run games, it just is not for me. On that note, does anyone know a game that is like this game but without a timer?
this game has a time limit?

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
After this new update, I have an issue where Karryn sometimes gains little to no pleasure :( I have not modded anything, as I am not good with these stuff. I checked all the passives I have, nothing says about resistance to pleasure, not any title, accessory and even her stats. Anyone else experience this?

widowboobs

May 30, 2018
After this new update, I have an issue where Karryn sometimes gains little to no pleasure :( I have not modded anything, as I am not good with these stuff. I checked all the passives I have, nothing says about resistance to pleasure, not any title, accessory and even her stats. Anyone else experience this?
im on day 83 so not rly, enemy gives karryn climax in 5-6 turns for me if im playing passive. just for me game goes on low fps on every combat thats the problem

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Issue edicts that help control this. If your clearing bosses quickly their is new situations that also cause order to drop. You will likely have no problems managing the prison once you become more familar with the edict system.
I looked it over (to a degree) and I saw you could get more "Orders" but what I am failing at is how to maintain them. If I get a "One time increase" but still cannot bring in more then what is going out, then all I am doing is slightly slowing down my doom ending. I want a "Take your time" kind of game. Where I can build up slowly while taking in the game. This game (to me) does not allow that because I have to forcefully bring some many prisoners daily in order to survive for the next day. However you can only fight so much because each fight brings fatigue. Some people really enjoy this type of game but it is not for me and I will have to find another game that looks just as good without the strategy needed to go all the way. I like the idea of building a prison and having different ways to keep them in check.

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
You shouldn't have any issues with order unless you're doing a bad job playing prisoner mode. If you really want to fix it so it's not relevant, just go to www/js/plugins remtairyprison.js and change this line:
const PRISON_STARTING_ORDER_PER_DAY = 3;
Up the number from 3 to like 15 and you won't have to worry about order anymore. Or just play the game well on warden and it's not even remotely an issue.

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes