HoneyTentacle

Dec 8, 2019
After this new update, I have an issue where Karryn sometimes gains little to no pleasure :( I have not modded anything, as I am not good with these stuff. I checked all the passives I have, nothing says about resistance to pleasure, not any title, accessory and even her stats. Anyone else experience this?
Try to raise her fatigue first and that'll help you gain pleasure

Reactions: FallenHND

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
well i menaged to get to day 83, for me it looks like u havent reached level 3 yet :) u get all that u say you would want , but u need to get to that point, story itself says u come to prison and its riot here and u want to take your time its not how game works. no offence ;p
I am now understanding that and I am not saying it is a bad game and in fact I think everyone should give it a go. What I am saying is that this is not the game for me.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I looked it over (to a degree) and I saw you could get more "Orders" but what I am failing at is how to maintain them. If I get a "One time increase" but still cannot bring in more then what is going out, then all I am doing is slightly slowing down my doom ending. I want a "Take your time" kind of game. Where I can build up slowly while taking in the game. This game (to me) does not allow that because I have to forcefully bring some many prisoners daily in order to survive for the next day. However you can only fight so much because each fight brings fatigue. Some people really enjoy this type of game but it is not for me and I will have to find another game that looks just as good without the strategy needed to go all the way. I like the idea of building a prison and having different ways to keep them in check.
Sounds like someone didn't pay attention to all the tutorials...

Ok, so, first of all, how hard or difficult it is to maintain "Order" depends on the game difficulty. On Secretary? Cakewalk. On Warden? Easy to Moderately complex, depending on chosen play-style. On Prisoner? Hard to Insanely Hard, depending on chosen play-style...

However, all THAT depends ENTIRELY on understanding how the Order mechanic works.

Order is not a value that sits by itself. Order can be controlled directly by Edicts, some titles, and most important of all... Your "Control" value. In all game modes, this starts out negative. Secretary is -3 for example, which means that you lose 3 Order every day. To help keep things under control, you need Edicts that raise your Control. However, all of these have their own issues. Some simply increase your Expenses, which means you earn less funds for that control. Some have other issues attached to them. Few offer Control for free, which is why that one "Repair Kitchen" Edict is amazingly precious.

Which Edicts you use will depend on your play-style and what resources you want to balance around and when.

All in all, I won't lie, for an H game, this is a very complex system. Hell, it's more complex than some Triple A games I've seen. So if you don't have the patience to keep track of it all and so on, then yes, this game is not for you. Even in secretary mode, you can't be 100% brainless, as you still need to understand the game's mechanics to take advantage of the boosted values it gives to your stats and income.

Without that, you can easily Edict yourself into Riot hell, without the stats to back it up, leading to a game-over. Though I personally think you have to try real damn hard to get there, or be ridiculously careless or unable to read...

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Maybe I should have used a better would. "Manage" might be a better one... So you have to keep up your "Orders" because if they fall you lose. I know defeating enemies gives your more "Orders" but it seemed in my game that I was losing much more then I could make up for. If not for this part of the game, I would think "Karryn's Prison" would be a blast.
Jesus, Secretary mode's there for a reason. you literally could never lose with that, time-based or not.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Is the Wanted NPC system in place now?
It's been in the game since v5 (probably v4?).

Enemies that give Karryn a "first time" experience for things are added to this list and you may encounter them again in random encounters. They will also level up.

This isn't a bounty hunter system. I think it's poorly named, or it changed from the initial plan into what it is now.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
It's been in the game since v5 (probably v4?).

Enemies that give Karryn a "first time" experience for things are added to this list and you may encounter them again in random encounters. They will also level up.

This isn't a bounty hunter system. I think it's poorly named, or it changed from the initial plan into what it is now.
What he means is that taking down wanted NPC grants you extra order, 1 for each NPC with Level in their name.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Ok before everyone CONTINUES to rip into my @$$ I would like to say that I am handicap and have a learning problem. I do not know why everyone is so heavy at wanting to attack me when I did not say anything bad about the game and even said everyone should try this game for themselves. No I do not understand how the game works. Words and sentences sometimes are hard for me understand and I try my best to understand them but here I got 2-3 people in here attacking me like I am the most evilest person they have ever met. If You want to help me understand how the game works and teach me great but there is no reason to attack me like this.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Ok before everyone CONTINUES to rip into my @$$ I would like to say that I am handicap and have a learning problem. I do not know why everyone is so heavy at wanting to attack me when I did not say anything bad about the game and even said everyone should try this game for themselves. No I do not understand how the game works. Words and sentences sometimes are hard for me understand and I try my best to understand them but here I got 2-3 people in here attacking me like I am the most evilest person they have ever met. If You want to help me understand how the game works and teach me great but there is no reason to attack me like this.
Your perception of "attack" is of that of a "snowflake", nobody attacks you here, one try to give you an explanation on order, one on the mode selection (Seriously, if you're no gamer but always chosing the harder difficulty, that's on you), one told you to cheat.
See ? Nobody attack you at all, they gave you a way to approach the game that you haven't tried yet.

Will likely be the losing boss scene, when it's implemented.
I though it would be for Level 3 defeat scene ?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Shrug, not complicated. You can win combat in two ways; either by beating the shit out of them (rock>paper>scissors>rock approach with slash/pierce/blunt), or by having sex with them and making them orgasm. Each time you orgasm, you lose energy. Run out of energy and you lose the battle. That's the basics.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Shouldn't this game have a management tag btw? The edicts are basically that.

minin

Mar 2, 2019
okay is the new sex pose with the ogre the same as with guards? you have to do it unarmed?

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Your perception of "attack" is of that of a "snowflake", nobody attacks you here, one try to give you an explanation on order, one on the mode selection (Seriously, if you're no gamer but always chosing the harder difficulty, that's on you), one told you to cheat.
See ? Nobody attack you at all, they gave you a way to approach the game that you haven't tried yet.
From your own post " Jesus, Secretary mode's there for a reason. you literally could never lose with that, time-based or not." Did you ask if I play on that mode? No. In your on tune you would rather say "Jesus" as a nicer way to say "Hey Dumb-@$$"

And just in this post you rather insult me yet again by calling me a snowflake. You are clearly one of those who rather insult and attack as you explain rather being friendly about how something works. Please stop replying to me as your advice and comments are not wanted. Should you reply in less then a friendly tune, I will will ask a Moderator to get involved.

nade00

Dec 24, 2019
Any tips on how to maintain order?? like it gradually drops every sleep, and upgrades arent permanent when it comes to control , also the reception work is so damn tedious , heck the whole game is lol, i like the management sys, but this is just too tedious tbh .

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Any tips on how to maintain order?? like it gradually drops every sleep, and upgrades arent permanent when it comes to control , also the reception work is so damn tedious , heck the whole game is lol, i like the management sys, but this is just too tedious tbh .
pretty much just keep fighting the prisoners in lvl 3 if it gets too low

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
okay is the new sex pose with the ogre the same as with guards? you have to do it unarmed?
yes, this sex pose called kick counter, only unarm can use kick....by the way, when you have this sex pose for some times, you can unlock a new skill called light kick, after that, you no need unarm

Reactions: minin

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
As a receptionist goblins will try to molest you from behind and if any visitors see this happen you gain infamy; if you have enough infamy or a specific visitor witnesses enough lewdness while standing in line they'll start to request kisses or gropes or handjobs instead of just taking their paperwork and walking away.
Thank you for this in-depth explanation. Speaking of the receptionist job, is there a surefire way to trigger these scenes? The goblins are quite unmotivated, even if I got the max. Desire and dripping like a waterfall most times they just fap from across the room and sometimes rip her skirt off but nothing else happens.

widowboobs

May 30, 2018
i would suggest not playing adult games then :) read a book or something. noone attacks you here, but i feel like this content is rly not up ur age, no offence once more :) as of for game thats why it has modes witch you can chose before starting game, and its rly not that hard, its not playing starcraft and counting every second to build that zerg speed. also there are guides in 1st page if u missed how to chose edricts etc. chill man :)

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes