Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
I know it's not one of the four in the current plans, but a shower scene "side job" would be fun. If successful instead of money or order you could get a % stat increase like the one from a good night sleep, but to do that you need to survive a specific period of time naked in a room full of prisoners. With fun activities like trying not to drop the soap.

Working at the shop or the classroom would also be good... it's unfortunate that there are only four side jobs in 1.0, but maybe Rem will continue to put out DLC afterwards?

Darkstrain

Jun 29, 2017
Ok before everyone CONTINUES to rip into my @$$ I would like to say that I am handicap and have a learning problem. I do not know why everyone is so heavy at wanting to attack me when I did not say anything bad about the game and even said everyone should try this game for themselves. No I do not understand how the game works. Words and sentences sometimes are hard for me understand and I try my best to understand them but here I got 2-3 people in here attacking me like I am the most evilest person they have ever met. If You want to help me understand how the game works and teach me great but there is no reason to attack me like this.
you are being criticized because your complaint was out of place...
-you say the game is hard because it's management-heavy.
-there is a difficulty where you literally stabilize your order in 3 days.
-if you say that the hard mode is hard... go play the easier mode.

you being dumb has nothing to do with the game's difficulty...

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
I have two modding questions:
1. How to increase amount of edicts you get per day
2. How to disable the order check for game over

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
You can change the edicts in RemtairyEdicts, where it says Let points = 2, change that to a higher number. Takes effect after you sleep.
For the order thing, it's easier to just increase the amount of control you have, which you can set in RemtairyPrison, on the line that says "return Math.round(control);" just set that to "return Math.round(control) + 20;" and you'll have more than enough to never worry about it.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
1. Search the thread this is asked like every page or just look at my mod.

2. There are several ways but just preventing order from ever going below a value is the most direct method without interfering with other things. Example from my mod:

JavaScript:
CC_Mod.Tweaks.Game_Party_setOrder = Game_Party.prototype.setOrder;
Game_Party.prototype.setOrder = function(value) {
    if (CCMod_orderCheat_Enabled) {
        value = Math.round(value.clamp(CCMod_orderCheat_MinOrder,CCMod_orderCheat_MaxOrder));
        Prison.order = value;
    }
    CC_Mod.Tweaks.Game_Party_setOrder.call(this, value);
};

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Anyone figured out how to get rid off the gloves and hat permanently?

I've tried to edit the remtairykarryn.js file to all of my limited noob level understanding of code and i've not been able, there's a line about gloves and hat that i've tried to tinker with but it has always managed to end up making karryn completely nude in every situation for some reason.

MFW when diving into the code.
vammakko.jpg

Last edited:

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017

I've tried to edit the remtairykarryn.js file to all of my limited noob level understanding of code and i've not been able, there's a line about gloves and hat that i've tried to tinker with but it has always managed to end up making karryn completely nude in every situation for some reason.
I actually want to know if you can remove the hat but not the gloves

sffed7

Oct 24, 2018
Modding question, how can I get Karryn to start the receptionist job with her skirt already removed?

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020

Art for no hat/gloves but still having the rest of the clothes on doesn't exist or isn't natively supported. I think it might work for the map standing idle picture but that's it.
I actually want to know if you can remove the hat but not the gloves
They are bundled together. I don't remember if the art is independent but if it is you're going to have a lot of fun digging into the tachie doll system.
Modding question, how can I get Karryn to start the receptionist job with her skirt already removed?
Modify Game_Actor.prototype.changeToReceptionistClothing and have it start at max stages.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Chester

May 13, 2017
So because I don't find the motivation to start a whole guide that covers modding, here's a collection of most of my posts regarding tweaks that I consider important/popular. This is intended as a redirecting post to find already existing tweaks easier, because some people have trouble finding the search function :HideThePain:. This list does NOT cover all tweaks, use the search function ;)

[Modding] Tweak post collection

DISCLAIMER
: Before editing any files, back them up including your saves. If stuff does not work in your game and you want to write a post here, PLEASE mention that you modded the game and what you edited. The original game is quite stable (after a few updates :LUL:). If not mentioned otherwise the files are located in www\js\plugins and can be opened with any text editor (using more powerful editors like Notepad++ or VSCode makes editing easier).

VERSIONS: Most tweaks were made for older versions of the game. But they often cover core concepts that don't change in each update (exept maybe line numbers and such). Thus, they'll work in newer versions. The version in brackets after each tweak is the last version for which I looked into it.
Blue version numbers mean I'm sure they still work up to that version, green numbers mean I've verified and tested it in that version and yellow is for outdated tweaks. However, if things change and stuff breaks, please let me know. I'll then probably update either the original post or make a new one (depending on the change).

quality of life tweaks:
  • enable manual saving for each difficulty (v.5q.2): here
  • enable the starting title which unlocks getting 3 edict points (v.5q.2): here
  • tweaking side job values (v.5q.2): here
'naughty' tweaks:
  • wake up without panties (chance based and will be 'lost' the whole day) (v.5q.2): here
  • get her naked all the time (v.5q.2): here
  • Karryn being always aroused (v.5q.2): here
  • getting her nipples hard all the time (v.5q.2): here
  • having cum or pussy juice all the time (v.5q.2): here
game mechanic tweaks:
  • reverse the effect slut level has on charm (v.5q.2): here
  • lower enemy max levels (v.5q.2): here
  • increase charm exp gain for individual actions (v.5q.2): here
  • change alcohol tolerance (how fast she gets drunk) in the waitress job (v.5q.2): here
  • editing the groups of enemies you'll encounter (v.5q.2): here
  • removing gained passives (v.5q.2): here
  • more stamina in reception job (v.5q.2): here
  • disable bar fights (v.5q.2): here
  • change/add sensitive body part (the one you choose at the start) (v.5q.2): here

NOTE: I'll update stuff once we get a stable version (probably a week after initial v.6 release).
Thank you for this! Is there a way to decrease clothing durability in the side jobs or in general?

Mike124

Sep 12, 2018
Does this room serve any purpose? Like the bathroom in the previous version where u got punished for losing. Cause I have tried losing a battle, but i just get sent to the bar.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Once you get a blushing visitor it's relatively easy to chain that into more fun with visitors; if you call somebody else up so they're waiting in live behind the one who's blushing at you before you start doing lewd stuff, they'll witness it and get an exclamation point (which means they'll contribute to your notoriety at the end of the shift) and then eventually start blushing themselves, at which point you can repeat the process until you run out of visitors.
But to get to that point in the first place, you have to rely on goblins, and they're little shits as always. If you don't care about your actual job performance you could summon all the available visitors and then make them just wait at the counter all day while you stand there with maxxed butt desire and wait for the goblins?
Also note that even horny visitors only request things during the initial greeting. Once you give them the first round of paperwork they're all business, and letting them see you whoring around will contribute to notoriety but not trigger anything new.

Thank you, to be honest, this "job" made me hate the game so I just cheated to increase my Receptionist Notoriety. Now I get the perverted costumers but I can't accept their demands, I can say yes to kisses and handjobs but not to blowjobs at first I thought my lust stats weren't high enough but I also can't accept when cock and mouth are on 100. So it feels like there needs to be another hidden stat?

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
Just finished v.6h last night and I can't wait until the full game is released.

As for the gym, the shower, I don't think they will be visitable when lv3 has been subjugated, just like classroom on 2nd level. Strip club, however, will be visitable, just like the bar (another side job, hopefully). Some areas cannot be accessed on lv3 (the right doorway from the common area, or left doorway on prison cell), I don't know what's that for, though.

Rem and Sachi made this game beautifully, I hope everything went smoothly for them.

And I see Meltys Quest being mentioned by some of the prisoner on 2nd floor after they got subjugated

Talk about Easter egg marketing :LOL:

AngryGorilla

Jan 25, 2019
v6i

• Added an option to the Level 2 Store to not use any items
  • Rebalanced some Level 2 Edicts to increase Level 2 Rioting chance
  • Fixed the edict Research: Prison Audit not working properly
  • Fixed a CG layering problem with the goblin cunnilingus CG
  • Fixed being able to repair Level 2 rooms while there is a riot going on
  • Minor typo fixes

Looks like the game is getting more and more complex, seeing how many fixes there are. They are gonna run out of letters.

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Just finished v.6h last night and I can't wait until the full game is released.

As for the gym, the shower, I don't think they will be visitable when lv3 has been subjugated, just like classroom on 2nd level. Strip club, however, will be visitable, just like the bar (another side job, hopefully). Some areas cannot be accessed on lv3 (the right doorway from the common area, or left doorway on prison cell), I don't know what's that for, though.

Rem and Sachi made this game beautifully, I hope everything went smoothly for them.

And I see Meltys Quest being mentioned by some of the prisoner on 2nd floor after they got subjugated

Talk about Easter egg marketing :LOL:
Well one of the characters,Tokien(probably spell his name wrong) is from that game

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
v6i

• Added an option to the Level 2 Store to not use any items
  • Rebalanced some Level 2 Edicts to increase Level 2 Rioting chance
  • Fixed the edict Research: Prison Audit not working properly
  • Fixed a CG layering problem with the goblin cunnilingus CG
  • Fixed being able to repair Level 2 rooms while there is a riot going on
  • Minor typo fixes
Mega

Looks like the game is getting more and more complex, seeing how many fixes there are. They are gonna run out of letters.
Their record so far was v.4u. Will they go for z this time? My money is that since this update is smaller than expected(there was still alot in it but not as much compare to v.5) , v.7 is gonna go all the way to z

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes