Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I haven't played around much with editing enemies directly, but the meta tags in the notes box in the editor is where all enemy attributes and abilities are defined. You will find this in Enemies.json.
Yeah, I've been sitting in Enemies.json for a while now trying and testing things. Tonkin and new inmates(just your normal inmates, I think 4 additional types if looking into Enemies.json) seem to have something stopping them from using certain skills, hence why I ask for help. Previously it wasn't anything complicated to add skill from one enemy to another, they used it just fine.
Like, it's either something with Tonkin's enemy type or skill itself. I tried adding conditions for Tonkin's types(basically he has three types, one is Boss, one is Tonkin and another one is Orc), I even found somewhere a Counter Skill itself and added a few lines in there, like who can use it and what body it will show depending on a type and still no luck.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I wanna know if tonkin has any sex scenes with karryn and how to trigger them i purposely lost the fight on lvl 1 in the hope to view his scene lol
Tonkin has no special scenes and losing to him won't trigger any special scenes aside from level 1 defeat gangbang, or rather blowbang in bar storage.
You can, however, use sex skills on him if unlocked any and he can join in sex, if another Karryn/inmate initiated it already(example would be Karryn using titfuck on inmate and Tonkin getting any of the holes or handy).

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
From your own post " Jesus, Secretary mode's there for a reason. you literally could never lose with that, time-based or not." Did you ask if I play on that mode? No. In your on tune you would rather say "Jesus" as a nicer way to say "Hey Dumb-@$$"

And just in this post you rather insult me yet again by calling me a snowflake. You are clearly one of those who rather insult and attack as you explain rather being friendly about how something works. Please stop replying to me as your advice and comments are not wanted. Should you reply in less then a friendly tune, I will will ask a Moderator to get involved.
Nice, so you can read after all, I was worried for a second, now go read the game tutorial in the soldier's barrack and the kitchen.

Edit: if you're wrecked at the bar on your first day, it's on you, a prisoner literally told you not to visit the bar for a reason.

Edit 2: Look like I got reading issues too...
Ahem, is this friendly enough ?

Last edited:

AngryGorilla

Jan 25, 2019
v6j

• Fixed Wanted inmates being much more underpowered than intended. This was the source of some people taking zero pleasure damage during riot battles. Let me know if riot battles are now way too hard because the Wanted inmates are scaling properly.
  • Losing in a riot battle will now get rid of the rioters in that room
  • Karryn will now always take a little bit of pleasure damage from enemy sexual skills
  • Karryn will not gain any energy when she has no energy unless it's from willpower skills
  • Fixed a CG layering problem with the goblin cunnilingus CG: Part 2
  • Minor typo fixes

ComplexPsycho

Mar 3, 2018
Will the receptionist job have like a pseudo-ending like the waitress job or is it complete as is? Shame the rando visitors dont get to fuck Karryn at the counter lol

Dec 1, 2017
I see the problem with black screen after a few fights still persist (at least for me, maybe the integrated graphic card get tired or something XD) but the game launch loading improved drasticaly. Thank You

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
So, after almost 400 days, I can definitely say the rock/paper/scissor system is a huge trap. Explanation:

If you repair the lv 2 store and inquire about the weapons sold there, Karryn make a remark: Why is there short swords and normal swords there when the guards can only use halberds ?

Now if you pay attention to enemies attack in the log (I bet most of you didn't bother), the hardest hitting mofos are listed below:

- Prisoners with short sword (instead of knife and barehand): Slash type prisoners
- Thugs with chains (Instead of knuckle,knife or basebal batt): Slash type thugs
- Goblins with short axe (Instead of knife and club) : Slash type Goblins
- Rogues with Short sword (instead of knife): Slash type rogues

You notice the pattern ? The hardest hitting mofos are all slash type inmates. Screw rock/paper/scissor, go full Agi build and thrust your halberd up their cheating asses.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Ok before everyone CONTINUES to rip into my @$$ I would like to say that I am handicap and have a learning problem. I do not know why everyone is so heavy at wanting to attack me when I did not say anything bad about the game and even said everyone should try this game for themselves. No I do not understand how the game works. Words and sentences sometimes are hard for me understand and I try my best to understand them but here I got 2-3 people in here attacking me like I am the most evilest person they have ever met. If You want to help me understand how the game works and teach me great but there is no reason to attack me like this.
Just ignore them dude there are some people on this forum that are mean for no reason and most of the time they act like a smartass !!!

D

Deleted member 2450703

• Karryn will not gain any energy when she has no energy unless it's from willpower skills
Awww, I actually liked this mechanic. With the passives that give Karryn energy when people cum inside her, you could run out of energy during a battle, but make a clutch comeback if a prisoner decides to cum inside.

Reactions: Yuikamida

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Just ignore them dude there are some people on this forum that are mean for no reason and most of the time they act like a smartass !!!

Most people take the limits of their vision to be the limits of the world. A few do not. Join them. -Arthur Schopenhauer

Being ignorant is not a bad thing, however acting as if you're not, or deciding to stop the pursuit of knowledge, is.

That's my motto to go in life. I merely point out his unwillingness to read which he, so far, proved to be more than capable of.

Ignoring your problems will not make it go away, it will, timely, happen again.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Will the receptionist job have like a pseudo-ending like the waitress job or is it complete as is? Shame the rando visitors dont get to fuck Karryn at the counter lol
the RJ unfortunately has no special end. If the perverts and goblins do not show up, one can only do the work for the normal visitors until the time runs out.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
the RJ unfortunately has no special end. If the perverts and goblins do not show up, one can only do the work for the normal visitors until the time runs out.
Is it always 5 orders the max you can earn in one shift no matter how long or short it is ?

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Is it always 5 orders the max you can earn in one shift no matter how long or short it is ?
I have not yet paid attention to the fact that there are only 5 requests for visits at a time. Until now, the job was always boring only in the last few minutes.

Lemuels

Nov 19, 2019
Art for no hat/gloves but still having the rest of the clothes on doesn't exist or isn't natively supported. I think it might work for the map standing idle picture but that's it.

They are bundled together. I don't remember if the art is independent but if it is you're going to have a lot of fun digging into the tachie doll system.

Modify Game_Actor.prototype.changeToReceptionistClothing and have it start at max stages.
Sorry, its my first time trying to modding, what exactly a need change to make this at max stage ?

Game_Actor.prototype.changeToWaitressClothing = function() {
this.setupClothingStatus(CLOTHES_WAITRESS_START, CLOTHES_WAITRESS_MAXSTAGES, CLOTHING_ID_WAITRESS)

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I have not yet paid attention to the fact that there are only 5 requests for visits at a time. Until now, the job was always boring only in the last few minutes.
i always love the "Paper, please" type of game so I kinda dig this minigame a little bit too much, must have been 45 shifts already.
Can't wait for the day I can kick the goblins ass again, they get too overleveled for now, I can't kick them away at all.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
i always love the "Paper, please" type of game so I kinda dig this minigame a little bit too much, must have been 45 shifts already.
Can't wait for the day I can kick the goblins ass again, they get too overleveled for now, I can't kick them away at all.
I'd be better off if there was a punishmentevent if Karryn made mistakes in the process or the visitors lost patience because she didn't finish in the end. The Goblins make sure it's funny when Karryn talks to the visitors.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So, after almost 400 days, I can definitely say the rock/paper/scissor system is a huge trap. Explanation:

If you repair the lv 2 store and inquire about the weapons sold there, Karryn make a remark: Why is there short swords and normal swords there when the guards can only use halberds ?

Now if you pay attention to enemies attack in the log (I bet most of you didn't bother), the hardest hitting mofos are listed below:

- Prisoners with short sword (instead of knife and barehand): Slash type prisoners
- Thugs with chains (Instead of knuckle,knife or basebal batt): Slash type thugs
- Goblins with short axe (Instead of knife and club) : Slash type Goblins
- Rogues with Short sword (instead of knife): Slash type rogues

You notice the pattern ? The hardest hitting mofos are all slash type inmates. Screw rock/paper/scissor, go full Agi build and thrust your halberd up their cheating asses.
I will point out that your situation is unusual and unlikely to occur much when the final game is out. :D

That said... while I haven't really noticed the same pattern myself, and Rogues in particular are meant to switch damage types between Slash and Pierce from what I've seen... it IS true that right now, Agility and Thrust Skills seems to be the optimal build for any kind of offensive combat build, and possibly defensive ones too. In the "mid-game" you beef up accuracy and damage with a couple of accessories, and in the late game, you thoroughly abuse Ki and Mind's Eye to compensate for lower Strength and Dexterity values, while also boosting Karryn's evasion even more than it already goes with a high Agi build.

You'll probably still get some Dex anyway, because Slash attacks are still the best way to deal with full Blunt prisoners, and Arm Slash provides one of the more decent debuffs.

However... Let's get into WHY I'm saying that Agility and Thrust attacks are basically THE go to strategy for high-end combat:

1. Agility is the only one of the Offensive Type attributes that also has Defensive properties... to be exact, Dodge. Higher Agility means higher dodge chance, which, once stats start piling up, can mean a LOT of avoided damage. As if that wasn't good enough on its own, it also indirectly makes Karryn harder to strip, because dodged attacks don't directly damage her uniform, and graze attacks do less damage to it. All in all, nothing but perks for a combat build.

2. Agility boosts action speed. There is NO other way to make Karryn act faster in combat, and being able to act faster, or even first, is a huge advantage, since it lets you pick attacks without enemies being able to change their weapon types before you hit them. While unlikely in Prison mode, high enough Agi also lets you take two turns at times for every one turn of many prisoners, which makes combat even easier.

3. Rogues. After subjugating Level 2, Rogues get the ability to instantly use their Trip and Disarm skill, making it much harder to use Defensive stance against them efficiently. Hell, it's downright impossible if there's more than one in a group. The only way to deal with them now is to take at least one of them out before they start screwing you over with their gimmicks. Especially since, as far as I can tell only the middle Edict, which is the most risky one to take due to boosted Riot chance on all levels, actually removes this... and even with that one I'm not actually sure. So you guessed it, high Agi to murder them before they can act...

4. Overblow Protection. As you go deeper into the Prison and start unlocking new enemy types, and as Rare and Wanted enemies become more and more common, this will become a problem that you will have to deal with more and more often. Bosses naturally have it, as well as Orc type enemies, and likely more enemy types in the future. What does this mean? It means you can NOT kill these enemies in one hit no matter what. That makes strength builds useless, since that's their entire gimmick, and it weakens Dex builds significantly.

What about Thrust?

Well, when it comes Thrust, let me introduce you to Karryn's new religion for combat. It's a Religion about the most powerful skill in the game, a skill called Skewer, a skill which, with specialization and all the upgrades, guaranteed hits 4 times, with excellent chances of hitting a fifth time on top of that, a skill which, if only one enemy is left standing due to overblow protection, might just kill them in one shot as it does exactly what it says it will, hits them before they react, hits them while they're reacting, and then keeps hitting them while they're wondering what the hell is going.

I'm not joking at all, Skewer is, as of the latest update, the most broken skill in the game if you do everything it takes to lift it to its max potential. It even has multi-target properties, and you have literally NO disadvantage from spreading the love around. Each hit is tracked individually, so each hit is its own chunk of damage against Overblow protection.

----

In conclusion and as a TL;DR for the lazy asses that can't read, I dunno if Rem intended it this way, but it looks like Agi with Mind support is the way to go for combat builds, and without significant buffs to the other two branches, it's unlikely that this will change.

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes