Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
Hello! Does anyone get 'map x chips' error in Karryn's bedroom? I'm using the 'ultimate save' in #4,890. (pg 245). It's usually where the guards stand in the defeat scene I think, so it might have to do with something there, but I wasn't sure...
Try to use a new unlocked save file, provided few pages back. When I used my v5q save the same thing happened

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
anyone have a save I can grab from the more recent versions? Accidentally fucked my own save by trying to change some values to figure out what the Edict Points value was

Feb 14, 2019
Can someone explain how the hell you get scenes? I literally have dudes fingering her to defeat, is the "agressiveness" of prisoners using Karryn while she's on the ground modified by the stats from edicts? Most I ever got was a loss scene on floor two in the bathroom and another time a goblin swapped from cunnilingus to fucking her for like one turn.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
mamaboiii drchainchair2

Would any of you guys happen to know how to add skills properly to Tonkin?
I went through the whole js folder and checked some files in the www\data, but all I could find is mentions, that Tonkin is both tied to boss and orc type.
I couldn't figure out how to make him use a counter skill orcs from level 3 use and I don't really understand, if the counter skill requires something to work properly, like a condition. If Tonkin is considered as an orc unit, then he is supposed to have art for that skill, especially since he can use a titfuck, but for some reason it just won't work.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Finally got around to adding passives to my mod.

I consider myself to have a fairly poor flair for erotica, and even worse at naming things, so I'm open to suggestions for more interesting names and descriptions.

View attachment 783612 View attachment 783611

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I'm curious how does this work? Is it just those passives? Or is there more to it than that?

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
mamaboiii drchainchair2

Would any of you guys happen to know how to add skills properly to Tonkin?
I went through the whole js folder and checked some files in the www\data, but all I could find is mentions, that Tonkin is both tied to boss and orc type.
I couldn't figure out how to make him use a counter skill orcs from level 3 use and I don't really understand, if the counter skill requires something to work properly, like a condition. If Tonkin is considered as an orc unit, then he is supposed to have art for that skill, especially since he can use a titfuck, but for some reason it just won't work.

I haven't played around much with editing enemies directly, but the meta tags in the notes box in the editor is where all enemy attributes and abilities are defined. You will find this in Enemies.json.

May 22, 2020
I wanna know if tonkin has any sex scenes with karryn and how to trigger them i purposely lost the fight on lvl 1 in the hope to view his scene lol

4.60 star(s) 395 Votes