Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So, after almost 400 days, I can definitely say the rock/paper/scissor system is a huge trap. Explanation:

If you repair the lv 2 store and inquire about the weapons sold there, Karryn make a remark: Why is there short swords and normal swords there when the guards can only use halberds ?

Now if you pay attention to enemies attack in the log (I bet most of you didn't bother), the hardest hitting mofos are listed below:

- Prisoners with short sword (instead of knife and barehand): Slash type prisoners
- Thugs with chains (Instead of knuckle,knife or basebal batt): Slash type thugs
- Goblins with short axe (Instead of knife and club) : Slash type Goblins
- Rogues with Short sword (instead of knife): Slash type rogues

You notice the pattern ? The hardest hitting mofos are all slash type inmates. Screw rock/paper/scissor, go full Agi build and thrust your halberd up their cheating asses.
Tip. Don't. At least in Prisoner Mode. Going full AGI will end up with you hitting nothing at all, because of low DEX. While yes, having high AGI is good, you need some other decent stats around it, for it to work.

ZEFFFOHHH

Apr 9, 2018
would like to ask you to add ''Skip Turn'' button or something similiar
cause the closest thing you have to that is this Cautious Stance or whatever
and since i had Karryn with Agility item, she would just dodge everything,
so yeah, no fun for me with the Goblins xD
love the game tho.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
and Rogues in particular are meant to switch damage types between Slash and Pierce from what I've seen
Ah, I forgot to mention about that. It's true enemies can swicth to other combat stand, the one they use at the beginning of the battle indicate their weapons, you can test it, i'm 100% sure all slash-type enemies use the exact type of weapons I mentioned above (at least in v5q2)
Tip. Don't. At least in Prisoner Mode. Going full AGI will end up with you hitting nothing at all, because of low DEX. While yes, having high AGI is good, you need some other decent stats around it, for it to work.
Iexist in the post above you explained about it the best, agi build must be paired with mind to make up for the lack of str and dex.

3. Rogues. After subjugating Level 2, Rogues get the ability to instantly use their Trip and Disarm skill, making it much harder to use Defensive stance against them efficiently. Hell, it's downright impossible if there's more than one in a group. The only way to deal with them now is to take at least one of them out before they start screwing you over with their gimmicks. Especially since, as far as I can tell only the middle Edict, which is the most risky one to take due to boosted Riot chance on all levels, actually removes this... and even with that one I'm not actually sure. So you guessed it, high Agi to murder them before they can act...
Actually, with high enough mind, you get 100% counter chance and can attack up to 2 enemies without counter stand.
Fast enemy type go like this: goblin -> slime -> lizard -> rogue. (i'm not sure between rogue and lizard since lizard hardly ever appears alone without pack buff)
So if there's no slime or goblin, then you bet they're gonna go first no matter what. That way you can counter kill at least 2 of them in first turn (there's hardly a time I witness 3 rogues in a same battle, it's quite rare)

P/S: I see we're on the same build since the start, lol. Str build became irrelevant since Rem add O.Protection, truly a lmao moment.

Last edited:

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Just want to say thank you here for all the tips and tricks. I completed this game after playing for nearly 2 days, can't wait for the complete version.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
The receptionist job has a great Outfit. I love it. I have a weaknest for legs with nylon stockings. I want to see more of it, more camera positions needed. Normally i dont like the Goblins but they do a great job at the reception.

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
just after finished downloading 6h.. then read few last page in comment.. TADA!! A FUCKING NEW 6J... nvm.. just venting a lil bit lol

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Iexist in the post above you explained about it the best, agi build must be paired with mind to make up for the lack of str and dex.
Well Mind goes with every build well. You can have low AGI and it will fix your Dodge problem. I am just saying, that going full blown AGI, will get you into problems, since I tried different full Stat Builds, and AGI just doesn't work. Now sure, as said, you can cover those issues with Items and such. But when you said full AGI build, I just imagine a lot of people going 100% in on AGI with Items as well and then come back and say it doesn't work. :D

Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Well Mind goes with every build well. You can have low AGI and it will fix your Dodge problem. I am just saying, that going full blown AGI, will get you into problems, since I tried different full Stat Builds, and AGI just doesn't work. Now sure, as said, you can cover those issues with Items and such. But when you said full AGI build, I just imagine a lot of people going 100% in on AGI with Items as well and then come back and say it doesn't work. :D
Sometime, i feel like we're just like the baka trio guards in the barrack discussing about str build/agi build and dex build

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
Finally got around to adding passives to my mod.

I consider myself to have a fairly poor flair for erotica, and even worse at naming things, so I'm open to suggestions for more interesting names and descriptions.

View attachment 783612 View attachment 783611

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmm? There is the mod u can make pregnant? Because I hear Dev said in this game they not gonna add anything about pregnant or similar stuff with that lol

White

Feb 22, 2017
Man, my Karryn is getting hit with 100+ pleasure with every attack in level 3, kinda hard to reach the boss.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Hmmm? There is the mod u can make pregnant? Because I hear Dev said in this game they not gonna add anything about pregnant or similar stuff with that lol
It's text based preg mod, no CG. However, do check out his mod, he had a side mod in there that allow you to edit many aspects of the game on the fly. Worked fine on v5q2. Wait for proper adjustment once v6 update end though.

Man, my Karryn is getting hit with 100+ pleasure with every attack in level 3, kinda hard to reach the boss.
Did you hit max warden level 36 ? how is your endurance stat ?

HoneyTentacle

Dec 8, 2019
v6j

• Karryn will not gain any energy when she has no energy unless it's from willpower skills
I think and hope this means that when you're in defeat battles if you give up then you can just sit back and watch without replenishing energy through ejaculations or otherwise, which is good because that's the behaviour we implicitly expect from giving up in those battles (edit: oops, I see someone beat me to the punch above)

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Thank you, to be honest, this "job" made me hate the game so I just cheated to increase my Receptionist Notoriety. Now I get the perverted costumers but I can't accept their demands, I can say yes to kisses and handjobs but not to blowjobs at first I thought my lust stats weren't high enough but I also can't accept when cock and mouth are on 100. So it feels like there needs to be another hidden stat?
As always, you can't do sex things with a desire requirement higher than 100%. If you've done the 'publish desires' edict you can see the current values for each activity in the stat screen, even during combat, but since there's no way to get drunk or fall down while working the reception desk there's no way to reduce the requirements within the job itself.

There are lots of passives to reduce the desire thresholds for everything, but the starting point is higher so your general sluttiness won't go as far in the reception desk as it does in the main game (I guess Karryn is more reluctant about public sex with people who can leave the prison and talk about her than she is about submitting to people locked in the prison with her with no witnesses?) You can also decrease the requirements for a specific kind of activity using accessories, if you have the money and don't care about Corruption.

More specifically, there are six passives for sex during side jobs; your first sex with a bar customer or a visitor, and your 30th, give you a total of four passives that reduce desire requirements during all side jobs, and your 10th in each gives you a passive that reduces the requirements in that job specifically (I'm not sure if a kiss/grope counts as "sex" with a visitor for this purpose or if it needs to be a blowjob, but goblins don't count). The first passive within each job also unlocks the 'release desires' willpower skills for that job, the other two increase tips as a waitress and make it more likely for other visitors to see what you're doing as a receptionist.

Overall, the receptionist job seems to have a lot less to it than the bar does. No way for more than one visitor to join in at a time, no way to leave the counter or get a visitor behind it, no way to take your shirt off, no way to so much as kiss the female fans... even if you manage to get a complete "loss" scene by running out of energy, the goblins just drag you off to the bar closet again and the visitors have nothing to do with what comes next. I kind of hope that the devs revisit this job later, but I wouldn't want it to take too much time away from finishing the rest of the game.

So, after almost 400 days, I can definitely say the rock/paper/scissor system is a huge trap. Explanation:

If you repair the lv 2 store and inquire about the weapons sold there, Karryn make a remark: Why is there short swords and normal swords there when the guards can only use halberds ?

Now if you pay attention to enemies attack in the log (I bet most of you didn't bother), the hardest hitting mofos are listed below:

- Prisoners with short sword (instead of knife and barehand): Slash type prisoners
- Thugs with chains (Instead of knuckle,knife or basebal batt): Slash type thugs
- Goblins with short axe (Instead of knife and club) : Slash type Goblins
- Rogues with Short sword (instead of knife): Slash type rogues

You notice the pattern ? The hardest hitting mofos are all slash type inmates. Screw rock/paper/scissor, go full Agi build and thrust your halberd up their cheating asses.
Late game slashing weapons hit the hardest, but in the early parts when I went down it was always a blunt attack. So the next logical step is to do slash and pierce because nobody does serious thrusting damage... but if you have no blunt capabilities you can't keep up with slime regen on level 2.

So to remain competent at every stage of the game so far, you need to split your attention between the three... but that means you've got three times as many levels being wasted on attacks, and your mind/energy never advances before you hit the cap.

Agility is probably the most important attack stat, for reasons detailed better above, but you can't win fights with nothing but that. Maybe just use sex all the time? That works on everybody.

I have not yet paid attention to the fact that there are only 5 requests for visits at a time. Until now, the job was always boring only in the last few minutes.
I'm pretty sure I've sent at least seven people to visiting rooms in a shift. You gotta equip the title that accelerates your paperwork, and deal with everybody who's just there to see Karryn as fast as possible to free up chairs in the waiting room.

i always love the "Paper, please" type of game so I kinda dig this minigame a little bit too much, must have been 45 shifts already.
Can't wait for the day I can kick the goblins ass again, they get too overleveled for now, I can't kick them away at all.
Either the reception goblins are buffed or Karryn's kicks are a lot less dangerous while she's trying to put on a good public face, because it costs waaay more stamina per attack and they usually dodge or glance even when I can reliably one-shot any normal goblin in a straight fight.
You ever played "Imperial Gatekeeper"?

I'd be better off if there was a punishmentevent if Karryn made mistakes in the process or the visitors lost patience because she didn't finish in the end. The Goblins make sure it's funny when Karryn talks to the visitors.
Agreed, having no incentive to succeed except for not getting as much order for the day is a weak point. And honestly if you call a half dozen perverts to the counter and then make them stand there for half an hour watching you get fucked by goblins instead of doing your job, they should do something.
There should also be something special that happens if you orgasm from nothing but a handshake. I mean, there are special titles for having your first kiss with somebody's dick, and passives for cumming from every other kind of action, why not this?

would like to ask you to add ''Skip Turn'' button or something similiar
cause the closest thing you have to that is this Cautious Stance or whatever
and since i had Karryn with Agility item, she would just dodge everything,
so yeah, no fun for me with the Goblins xD
love the game tho.
It would be convenient for the player, but I think a 'do nothing' button would be a poor design choice for this game. The whole Desire system reinforces the notion that you-the-player aren't just fighting the enemies, you're also fighting Karryn's own inhibitions. Otherwise there would be an option to just agree to have sex with all the prisoners on day one. Until you get to the degree of sluttiness that unlocks the 'give up' skill, there's no way to convince her to stop fighting. You can't even convince her not to use her very first action to stand up if she gets knocked down at first, and it takes a while before she's willing to hesitate for a single round in a prone position. The closest she will ever do to 'nothing' in combat is to focus on defending herself and recovering stamina before she gets back to beating people into submission.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramen-

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Late game slashing weapons hit the hardest, but in the early parts when I went down it was always a blunt attack. So the next logical step is to do slash and pierce because nobody does serious thrusting damage... but if you have no blunt capabilities you can't keep up with slime regen on level 2.

So to remain competent at every stage of the game so far, you need to split your attention between the three... but that means you've got three times as many levels being wasted on attacks, and your mind/energy never advances before you hit the cap.

Agility is probably the most important attack stat, for reasons detailed better above, but you can't win fights with nothing but that. Maybe just use sex all the time? That works on everybody.
Actually, it's not that late game slash-type become stronger, It's just that they do not appear at all unless you let your orders fall very low. There's always at least on slash-type thug that use chain in the level 1 Tonkin boss fight room. They're really rare on level 1, that's why.
Blunt attacks on slime is wasted since slimes all have Overblow Protection, you cannot one-shot them. Skewer is more approriate to counter slimes.
About sex, once you go down that route, there's no going back, however with combat build, you can still go the sex route later so... yeah.

Either the reception goblins are buffed or Karryn's kicks are a lot less dangerous while she's trying to put on a good public face, because it costs waaay more stamina per attack and they usually dodge or glance even when I can reliably one-shot any normal goblin in a straight fight.
I noticed that, the goblin did not get buffed at all, it's Karryn who's nerfed, the stat that get nerfed the least is accuracy, so with the right edict for the goblin's problem and accessories you can totally kick them in the balls.

You ever played "Imperial Gatekeeper"?
Yeah, awesome animations in that game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suncatcher42

Hyurin

Oct 19, 2018
so how many passive is there now on the game ?
and does someone have a save of the full skill ?
now that i remember about it there is no special area you get send to if you got defeated in area 3 (at least that was i think since i tried it twice now)

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Sometime, i feel like we're just like the baka trio guards in the barrack discussing about str build/agi build and dex build
We probably are, in all honesty. The game is designed around the idea that Karryn is meant to fail and fall, both literally and figuratively. How did Rem put it? Fairly unfair? Something like that... The end point is that combat is probably intentionally unbalanced and difficult to get right, because that's the whole idea, for it to be very hard for Karryn to get anywhere just by fighting.

It's why sex gives WAY more order than fighting (seriously, managed to do one of those lvl 1 Bar fights before clearing Tonkin with 5 rounds, and got 11 Order out of it, and the same fight rarely gives more than 5 normally...). It's why sex skills can't miss, and can't completely fail. It's why you need a lot fewer stats for successful sex builds in general... So on and so forth.

So yeah, in reality, we're the baka guards, discussing hard mode, when the smart asses go around and slut it up with no worries. :D

That said, I can see the other guy's point. If someone isn't paying attention, they WOULD think that Agility is the only thing to go for... Which is not exactly what I meant. I meant that it basically needs to be the first priority stat in terms of upgrades, with mind being the second. Even then, you need a dash of Endurance and the Defensive stance skill to use now and then. You should probably grab slam in addition to Skewer because it's relatively cheap and completely stops slime regen. And the items you'll want early on are the accuracy bracelet, which makes a HUGE difference, even more than just building dex does, and either the strength boosting one or the Dex boosting one... which one kind of depends on what titles you've already collected beforehand.

Even with this, you will heavily rely on Ki to consistently do damage, but that's fine, because the damage scaling offered by Ki increases with the Mind stat. Before you know it, the blasted thing is more than doubling your attack stat. Halberd upgrades are also important, with the offensive ones helping the most in my experience in .6

That said, as stats build up, you probably can't avoid corruption, and you'll likely need upgrades the like Artisan Meals to keep up. Those things are ridiculously effective, and you always have some kind of beneficial option.

Items kind of suck right now though, so I wouldn't recommend going for them. The Damage resists potion that slightly nerfs your stamina regen might have been good, but the fact of the matter is that you can't really afford to face-tank much damage in the first place... And the one that boosts offence at the costs of defence.... Maybe? But it makes it all the more likely for a couple of unlucky crits to Destroy Karryn if more than one special enemy shows up in a battle.

The Aphrodisiac one though can be pretty good for slut build, because who cares about strip resist in that one?

All that said, all of the above will become pointless once level 4 comes out most likely, and again once level 5 shows up.

If you asked in .5 which build is the best, without specializations and stuff, I'd have said that it was a Dex+Agi build, because buffed up Slash could easily clear half of a wave in one move with much more reliability that Skewer. Overblow Protection was super rare on enemies, and there weren't as many edicts that could boost rare enemy chance as there are now. I mean hell, Tonkin and the Slime Boss from F2 did NOT have Overblow protection in .5, we didn't have metal types, and we didn't have and entire enemy type, the Orcs, with Inate Overblow protection.

To say nothing of all sorts of other shenanigans like Lizardmen and their pack buffs.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
I noticed that, the goblin did not get buffed at all, it's Karryn who's nerfed, the stat that get nerfed the least is accuracy, so with the right edict for the goblin's problem and accessories you can totally kick them in the balls.
Really Karryn seems to be nerfed all over during the receptionist job; her stamina and willpower recovery is shot to hell (and it can't just be in combat vs out of combat, because she's fine in the bar), and all her actions are really expensive. Maybe the uniform is really restrictive, and her sexy warden costume is more practical than you'd think? Or maybe she's just really terrible at paperwork, in spite of being an elite secretary in a past life...

Ooh, wait, if you refuse free drinks your recovery is shot to hell as a waitress too, right? So obviously she would be a much more efficient receptionist if they let her drink on the job. That's probably the Emperor's secret.

Last edited:
  • Haha
4.60 star(s) 397 Votes