Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
If I get the remaining ones I'll post 'em. If somebody has them feel free to add to this mini gallery of sorts.
I know I can do it myself, but since you're the one with all the images in a folder, can you pack all of them into a rar/zip file ?

White

Feb 22, 2017
That does not look like a dedicated slutting build... Strength is WAY too high, and it's entirely useless for slutting. Same with Agility, as evasion isn't particularly useful, nor is going first in turns. I can get the Dex if you want to go on the offensive with the sex skills, but Mind and Endurance are both way too low to keep up, since you'd need Release Desires going real fast...

Is this a failed combat build by any chance?

Also, what level of difficulty is this on? And is this 0.6j? Or lower. Because it was only in h and later that Rem fixed some issues with level 3 enemies hitting way too hard in the pleasure meter. Balancing them out is an ongoing project by the sounds of things.
It's the first save I made when I started playing the game, I wasn't trying to go for a specific build.

Sleptor

Feb 24, 2018
I'm sorry if this has been asked a thousand times before. I searched but none of the answers are working for me.

How do I get Karryn to flash at the bar? She just refuses to do it with 100% boob desire. One of the earlier comments mentioned something about passives, but as far as I know I got enough to make her flash. The ones I have being Overflowing Pheromones and Piercing Stares.

Another thing I was wondering is if there's any indication of Karryn being drunk. Cause after a certain amount of drinks she does get into the bar sex scene, but even when supposedly drunk she still refuses to flash before that.

Having these issues in unmodded versions 6h and 6j on a new save.

Is there anything I'm missing?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
It's the first save I made when I started playing the game, I wasn't trying to go for a specific build.
Oh, I see. That explains it to an extent. It still sounds like the pleasure damage is a bit too high, but probably not by much. Unfortunately, on Normal and up, if you don't have a decent idea of what you're doing with Karryn and some understanding of the overall mechanics, you'll start getting screwed over in some fashion on Level 3. If you were going for combat and then lost at some point and started accumulating passives, you wouldn't have the stats to properly handle their effects.

It's pretty much a downwards spiral for Karryn once she starts becoming more and more sensitive, and this isn't helped by the Nerds and their Expose Weakness debuff, which lowers her resists and makes it much likelier for her to crit... and crits apply to pleasure attacks too.

Given how the game is meant to be played, I recommend trying to grab whatever titles you think you can with that situation, and then deliberately triggering a bad end and starting over. All the different variations in play-style, which grow all the more numerous as Rem keeps adding more content, is in theory half the fun of the game.

I'm sorry if this has been asked a thousand times before. I searched but none of the answers are working for me.

How do I get Karryn to flash at the bar? She just refuses to do it with 100% boob desire. One of the earlier comments mentioned something about passives, but as far as I know I got enough to make her flash. The ones I have being Overflowing Pheromones and Piercing Stares.

Another thing I was wondering is if there's any indication of Karryn being drunk. Cause after a certain amount of drinks she does get into the bar sex scene, but even when supposedly drunk she still refuses to flash before that.

Having these issues in unmodded versions 6h and 6j on a new save.

Is there anything I'm missing?

Yes actually. The first passive you'll need is "Full Service Waitress", which lowers all the desire requirements while working the Waitress job. You get it by having sex as a Waitress. Then you need "Hedonistic Waitress" which lowers the desires even more, and it's obtained by Karryn getting fucked ten times during the job. At that point, she should start flashing at over 80 Boob desire, though she'll really go all out only once you get "Made the Bar her Fuckroom" which requires a wooping 30 times of fucking in the Bar, that's 30 days btw. Of course, by the time you get that, you should be able to get flashing to happen anyway.

Keep in mind that you'll need to keep fixing her clothes, and you'll also need to keep her Cock-Desire as low as possible. That's what speeds up the triggering of the drunk sex scene.

And no, it's not really possible to get Karryn to flash without her slutting it up in the bar first. Getting her drunk helps, but only up to a point, and if she gets dead-drunk, cock-desire stops mattering at some point, and she'll enter into the drinking scene, where the prisoners keep giving her pale ale if you keep her cock-desire low until all of them finish cumming all over her.

Sleptor

Feb 24, 2018
Oh, I see. That explains it to an extent. It still sounds like the pleasure damage is a bit too high, but probably not by much. Unfortunately, on Normal and up, if you don't have a decent idea of what you're doing with Karryn and some understanding of the overall mechanics, you'll start getting screwed over in some fashion on Level 3. If you were going for combat and then lost at some point and started accumulating passives, you wouldn't have the stats to properly handle their effects.

It's pretty much a downwards spiral for Karryn once she starts becoming more and more sensitive, and this isn't helped by the Nerds and their Expose Weakness debuff, which lowers her resists and makes it much likelier for her to crit... and crits apply to pleasure attacks too.

Given how the game is meant to be played, I recommend trying to grab whatever titles you think you can with that situation, and then deliberately triggering a bad end and starting over. All the different variations in play-style, which grow all the more numerous as Rem keeps adding more content, is in theory half the fun of the game.

Yes actually. The first passive you'll need is "Full Service Waitress", which lowers all the desire requirements while working the Waitress job. You get it by having sex as a Waitress. Then you need "Hedonistic Waitress" which lowers the desires even more, and it's obtained by Karryn getting fucked ten times during the job. At that point, she should start flashing at over 80 Boob desire, though she'll really go all out only once you get "Made the Bar her Fuckroom" which requires a wooping 30 times of fucking in the Bar, that's 30 days btw. Of course, by the time you get that, you should be able to get flashing to happen anyway.

Keep in mind that you'll need to keep fixing her clothes, and you'll also need to keep her Cock-Desire as low as possible. That's what speeds up the triggering of the drunk sex scene.

And no, it's not really possible to get Karryn to flash without her slutting it up in the bar first. Getting her drunk helps, but only up to a point, and if she gets dead-drunk, cock-desire stops mattering at some point, and she'll enter into the drinking scene, where the prisoners keep giving her pale ale if you keep her cock-desire low until all of them finish cumming all over her.
I see. I do have the "Full Service Waitress" passive, but I guess I should keep doing the bar minigame until I get those other passives. Thanks!

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018

That is not true at all. You don't need to have Sex at all since I even let her Flash her Tits in a Fighter Build, since the amount of money you can make that way is a lot. The only thing you need, is Overflowing Pheromones, 100 Boob Desire and let her drink a bit, while keeping all her other Desires at 0 and she will Flash her Tits sooner or later. Once you have that, you will get Passives exactly for that, which will end with her Flashing her Tits even with 0 Boob Desire.

Edit: And just to be clear, I am talking here about a Char, that has only at the end 20 - 30 Slut Level and she will still flash her Tits at 0 Boob Desire.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
A question, given that they added orc enemies, it's not necessary to unlock the orc passives with Tonkin, correct?

Sleptor

Feb 24, 2018
That is not true at all. You don't need to have Sex at all since I even let her Flash her Tits in a Fighter Build, since the amount of money you can make that way is a lot. The only thing you need, is Overflowing Pheromones, 100 Boob Desire and let her drink a bit, while keeping all her other Desires at 0 and she will Flash her Tits sooner or later. Once you have that, you will get Passives exactly for that, which will end with her Flashing her Tits even with 0 Boob Desire.

Edit: And just to be clear, I am talking here about a Char, that has only at the end 20 - 30 Slut Level and she will still flash her Tits at 0 Boob Desire.
That's kind of my problem, though. I have done those things. Perhaps I'm not regulating the other desires enough, but so far Karryn has always refused flashing for me.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Sorry I tried but the file gets too large. 319 mb
Try this site, it's free, no need to create account either, just upload

Actually, getting drunk is not necessary, but allowing drink helps a great deal. Each time you drink, all your desire requirements lower by 1 point. More if it is a stronger drink, but who in their rind mind would upgrade the bar's arsenal ?

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018

I'm... not sure it's supposed to work like that... To begin with, what Overflowing Pheromones does is "Increased charm growth. Cockiness increases the chances of Flaunt making enemies horny." or something along these lines. It has ZERO impact on Karryn's desire thresholds.

The only other thing I can think of is that you might have one or more of the lower Desire Passives from the secretary job, since there are one or two that lower desire thresholds, though I'd have to look them up.

All in all though, based on what I've seen, it shouldn't be possible to get Karryn that flashes a lot without her being significantly slutty. Even her dialog for frequent flashing it pretty slutty. You might pull it off with her being a virgin if you manage her pussy desire well, but I don't think it's normally doable without 40+ Slut level.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
since the amount of money you can make that way is a lot
Ahem, *exactly* how much shekel money you make a shift flashing your boobs ? I made around 1500 gold just drinking with customers for a 20 min shift btw.

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
I can't start the boss fight on level 2. Lvl 1 is subjugated but clicking on the slimes that surround the doctor (or whatever he is) nothing happens. Did I miss something? I haven't played in a while so maybe I forgot something...

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I'm... not sure it's supposed to work like that... To begin with, what Overflowing Pheromones does is "Increased charm growth. Cockiness increases the chances of Flaunt making enemies horny." or something along these lines. It has ZERO impact on Karryn's desire thresholds.

The only other thing I can think of is that you might have one or more of the lower Desire Passives from the secretary job, since there are one or two that lower desire thresholds, though I'd have to look them up.

All in all though, based on what I've seen, it shouldn't be possible to get Karryn that flashes a lot without her being significantly slutty. Even her dialog for frequent flashing it pretty slutty. You might pull it off with her being a virgin if you manage her pussy desire well, but I don't think it's normally doable without 40+ Slut level.
Neriel meant this : https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-4u-remtairy.33777/post-3032618

Without the 3 other passives, he would have to let her drink about 30 times I bet, and strong drink on top of that.

With all 3 passives , the flashing points would be 75, for each drink, the requirement lower by 1 point or more.

Last edited:

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
I can't start the boss fight on level 2. Lvl 1 is subjugated but clicking on the slimes that surround the doctor (or whatever he is) nothing happens. Did I miss something? I haven't played in a while so maybe I forgot something...
You can't engage him from the side, you need to go down, left, up and then approach from below iirc, haven't tried it yet in the current version.

how to get the "fuck catch leg" scene?
Honestly the best way is to just disable handjobs and try to get it on the guards. I've gotten it on a thug once, the difficulty is the threshhold for the stats that a thug needs to start vaginal sex with Karryn is almost identical to the requirements for a kick counter, so by the time it's possible to get countered you're probably going to just get a normal vaginal scene. If you set the desire threshhold for handjobs to like ~500 you can get the arousal high prior to the guard scene, release desires for cock/pussy and then kick a guard that is around half his arousal threshhold.
Karryn has to be wet, have no panties on, have high enough cock/pussy desire to allow vaginal sex and kick a guard that is sufficiently aroused to get the counter to fire. Also note it's not guaranteed, you might have to kick a few times.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Ahem, *exactly* how much shekel money you make a shift flashing your boobs ? I made around 1500 gold just drinking with customers for a 20 min shift btw.
Longest Shift, without drinking anything 4-5k Gold

Edit: Haven't tried with the new drinks, since you would get even more money from tips, so probably even more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yukihirou
4.60 star(s) 399 Votes