Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Longest Shift, without drinking anything 4-5k Gold

Edit: Haven't tried with the new drinks, since you would get even more money from tips, so probably even more.
I run a non-slut fighter build like your. Since I fear getting Karryn dead drunk would lead to the shift's end, I didn't dare to take longer shift. So... is it possible to still work the job after drinking too much ?

nepot

Jan 15, 2018
wow how can i make the goblin F**k karryn while she doing reception job?? i thought dev havent update that
You just gotta keep playing the minigame. There are also a lot of passives that help that you get by fucking goblins. For the rec job to get fucked you have to be wet, have enough cock desire(at the start probably max) and enough pussy/ass desire(also probably max)

Reactions: BillyTran

Sleptor

Feb 24, 2018
Neriel meant this : https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-4u-remtairy.33777/post-3032618

Without the 2 other passives, he would have to let her drink about 30 times I bet, and strong drink on top of that.

With all 3 passives , the flashing points would be 75, for each drink, the requirement lower by 1 point or more.
Yea I've seen this post, but the watching others masturbate is stuck at 20 for me. So I don't really know how to get that one. I'm not planning on tweaking any files at the moment.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Neriel meant this : https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-4u-remtairy.33777/post-3032618

Without the 2 other passives, he would have to let her drink about 30 times I bet, and strong drink on top of that.

With all 3 passives , the flashing points would be 75, for each drink, the requirement lower by 1 point or more.
Yeah, I actually went into the game files and found that the array looks like this:
let flashRequirements = 100;
let boobsDesire = this.boobsDesire;

if(this.isDrunk || this.isDeadDrunk || this.isHorny)
flashRequirements -= boobsDesire;
else if(this.isTipsy)
flashRequirements -= boobsDesire * 0.7;
else
flashRequirements -= boobsDesire * 0.3;

if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_FLAUNT_COUNT_THREE_ID)) flashRequirements -= 100;
else if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_FLAUNT_COUNT_TWO_ID)) flashRequirements -= 75;
else if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_FLAUNT_COUNT_ONE_ID)) flashRequirements -= 40;

if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_SIGHT_PEOPLE_FOUR_ID)) flashRequirements -= 60;
else if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_SIGHT_PEOPLE_THREE_ID)) flashRequirements -= 45;
else if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_SIGHT_PEOPLE_TWO_ID)) flashRequirements -= 30;
else if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_SIGHT_PEOPLE_ONE_ID)) flashRequirements -= 15;

if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_SIGHT_PLEASURE_TWO_ID)) flashRequirements -= 20;
else if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_SIGHT_PLEASURE_ONE_ID)) flashRequirements -= 10;

if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_WAITRESS_FLASH_COUNT_TWO_ID)) flashRequirements -= 40;
else if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_WAITRESS_FLASH_COUNT_ONE_ID)) flashRequirements -= 20;

return flashRequirements <= 0;
Basically, everything seems to be implemented now, and it seems that flaunt passives DO have a role in lowering the exact desire value... That's quite the complex mix of potential passives that can be acquired to allow Karryn to flash... though the sight ones are a pain in the ass to get... Though I suppose you can just use the guards for that, they're quite weak to Charm and start fapping pretty quickly...

Which means that I was wrong. :D

Should've known better than to underestimate Rem's coding... though it's a bit annoying since the game doesn't really tell you any of this, which makes it a lot harder to go for this specific outcome.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Yea I've seen this post, but the watching others masturbate is stuck at 20 for me. So I don't really know how to get that one. I'm not planning on tweaking any files at the moment.
I also play on Vanilla, so I haven't changed anything. So dunno where exactly your issue is, with her not flashing her Tits. Only thing I can say, keep your other Desires as low as possible while drinking. As long as your Char isn't already a Slut, you will not get the Sex Scene, since having high Boob Desire will not trigger it.

I run a non-slut fighter build like your. Since I fear getting Karryn dead drunk would lead to the shift's end, I didn't dare to take longer shift. So... is it possible to still work the job after drinking too much ?
Well I haven't tried in 0.6 but in 0.5 I could work the longest Shift without drinking anything. As long as they haven't changed anything, I don't see a reason, why it shouldn't be the same way in 0.6. When it comes to being able to work Dead Drunk, yes you can but if you want to stay in a Fighter build, I wouldn't risk it. But I will test in my next run, if you can still work in 0.6 without drinking anything.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Actually, No need to look at dudes masturbating, the requirement:

• Piercing Stares
    • Unlock: Be ogled by ten different men and have enough Charm to wear a second accessory
    • Effect: Increased Sight sensitivity

• Sensitive to Being Eyeballed
    • Unlock: Be ogled by fifty different men and have enough Charm to wear a third accessory
    • Effect: Increased Sight Sensitivity

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I also play on Vanilla, so I haven't changed anything. So dunno where exactly your issue is, with her not flashing her Tits. Only thing I can say, keep your other Desires as low as possible while drinking. As long as your Char isn't already a Slut, you will not get the Sex Scene, since having high Boob Desire will not trigger it.

Well I haven't tried in 0.6 but in 0.5 I could work the longest Shift without drinking anything. As long as they haven't changed anything, I don't see a reason, why it shouldn't be the same way in 0.6. When it comes to being able to work Dead Drunk, yes you can but if you want to stay in a Fighter build, I wouldn't risk it. But I will test in my next run, if you can still work in 0.6 without drinking anything.
Yeah, me too, still waiting for v6 final, i'll try the longest shift the next time and try to keep all desire as low as possible, let's hope 45 min of drinking will pass peacefully...

mtsPR

Nov 13, 2017
Uh, so apparently, she can now flash at the bar without having any waitress passives? Literally tried the bar job for the 1st time in 0.6, and the first thing that happened was she flashed at someone lol. I haven't modded anything, except making her SLUT LVL not increase.

Her dormant desire was the tits one, and she had flaunt.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So I'm curious how the sex skills unlock? Like handjobs and stuff? I have handjob and kiss but I'm curious how I get the others? Just keep doing them or is it based on slut level?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Uh, so apparently, she can now flash at the bar without having any waitress passives? Literally tried the bar job for the 1st time in 0.6, and the first thing that happened was she flashed at someone lol. I haven't modded anything, except making her SLUT LVL not increase.

Nice to know, now I regret not picking it half a year ago...

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018

You never needed Waitress Passives in the first place. I have been doing it, without any Waitress Passives since 0.4

Reactions: Mankey123 and mtsPR

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got around to adding passives to my mod.

I consider myself to have a fairly poor flair for erotica, and even worse at naming things, so I'm open to suggestions for more interesting names and descriptions.

View attachment 783612 View attachment 783611

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What about people that don't like all the pregnancy stuff but do like the exhibitionist passives you added for example?

Also a little help with changing karryns outfit for both waitress and receptionist to be at their max stage from start please im looking through the code and see nothing that looks like it handles that (rn only in RemtairyKarrynReceptionist haven't tried waitress)

yikess

Aug 28, 2017
How to get strip Karryn in receptionis job? And get accept pervert offer?

Last edited:

snakeater

Feb 13, 2018
Is there a way to unlock all edicts in the specialization tree? also how can I modify my stats since lvl 36 is the current limit and cant increase my agility and mind

D

Deleted member 2636442

when will the final version of the game be released ( sorry bad english )

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes