gantas189

May 7, 2017
I am stuck in the bed help pls
I got stuck in bed too... after defeating the lizard boss. wake up and stuck in bed

Please Help

or Can someone give me save game after defeating Lizzard Boss.

That would help too. Thanks

Last edited:

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
I got stuck in bed too... after defeating the lizard boss. wake up and stuck in bed

Please Help
I think using the rpgcheatmenu provided some pages back can work hold on ill go find it for you

Page 307 post by "Neon Genesis Flamingo"

It might work cause it has a teleport function but idk how well itll work cause I haven't tried it.

Reactions: gantas189

gantas189

May 7, 2017
I think using the rpgcheatmenu provided some pages back can work hold on ill go find it for you

Page 307 post by "Neon Genesis Flamingo"

It might work cause it has a teleport function but idk how well itll work cause I haven't tried it.
Holy sheet it works >>>>THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
I'm not the best at photoshop but i'm trying to do a gyaru mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks good! Im looking forward to all the image mods that are likely to come out in between releases. Are you thinking adding in the staple tan lines and thicker eye makeup as well? Perhaps I can try to modify the boots with the other staple long white socks if you're really dedicated... or not, just saying great work.

Reactions: Yukihirou

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
Looks good! Im looking forward to all the image mods that are likely to come out in between releases. Are you thinking adding in the staple tan lines and thicker eye makeup as well?
I'll try to do the very basic first that is just altering her skin colour, then i could try to add more gyaru related stuff, but like i said, i'm not that good at photoshop and even the image i just sent could be better.

It all depends on my mood to do that because it's a lot of work

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
I'll try to do the very basic first that is just altering her skin colour, then i could try to add more gyaru related stuff, but like i said, i'm not that good at photoshop and even the image i just sent could be better.

It all depends on my mood to do that because it's a lot of work
If you're really bad at drawing I recommend that you use another persons art and using that part of it that you want and apply it onto the mods artwork, eventually you'll get good at editing them in and hopefully one day you'll be able to draw the details on your own and redraw all the parts you've taken from other peoples art work, I have to admit I did this for quite a long time but Im starting to be able to draw on my own finally, I still do need some practice before I can make artwork of similar level to one in Remtairys work.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Is there a way to re-choose edict you chose for the "The thug problem" edict?

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way to re-choose edict you chose for the "The thug problem" edict?
Im pretty sure only reloading the save or save editing is the only way if not making the edict "rechooseable" by modding which is probably the hardest to do

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Do all enemy types have a favourite sex move, without MC getting knocked down with zero stamina? This is what I experienced till now:

Guards + basic prisoners = Handjob
Rogues = Rimjob
Nerds = Footjob
Goblins = Cunnilingus
Homeless = Anal
Thugs ?
Orcs ?
Slime ?
Lizard?

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
I have tried this but I don't know what to look for in the file.. The name of the edict is nowhere to be found...
It probably doesn't use the edicts name but its ID since I've seen quite a lot of IDs in the files but I have no experience in real modding so Im pretty clueless.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Finally got around to adding passives to my mod.

I consider myself to have a fairly poor flair for erotica, and even worse at naming things, so I'm open to suggestions for more interesting names and descriptions.

View attachment 783612 View attachment 783611
As an idea, you could make extra passives for human babies.

E.g.

Guards Finest Womb
I just secured the future of the empire

Homeless Shelter
He smells just as bad as his father *ara ara*

Thugs Protein Disposal
This is a one strong baby

Also, maybe if you would add progression like with the sex skills, (5,10, 20 babies) it could start with a disgusted sounding description and on the last one it sounds like she enjoys it now.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Do all enemy types have a favourite sex move, without MC getting knocked down with zero stamina? This is what I experienced till now:

Guards + basic prisoners = Handjob
Rogues = Rimjob
Nerds = Footjob
Goblins = Cunnilingus
Homeless = Anal
Thugs ?
Orcs ?
Slime ?
Lizard?
All enemy types have a preferred sex attack so to speak, but whether they can use it or not depends on Karryn's slut levels and experiences.

Thugs for example jump into vaginal with her on her back even if she's not knocked down, but only if the right conditions are met: Aka, high enough Pussy and Cock desire, and Karryn being wet. Also for it to happen without knock-down, she'll have to lose her virginity somewhere along the line before the fight in question, otherwise, her standing desire threshold is too high.

Orcs are with the tit-fucks, I think. But don't quote me on that.

Slimes capture Karryn in that weird upside down pose, but they have a preference for anal, so they won't do it without knockdown unless her butt desire is high enough and she either got a few passives that lower it for anal sex, or lost her anal virginity.

Lizards dunno yet. I think it was Cowboy or reverse cowboy, but much like the Thugs, it'd depend on Karryn being slutty enough and wet for them to initiate without knockdown.

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
drchainchair2 I gave up waiting and just installed the mod and looked through the files of the mod saw that there is
"// Set to true to enable, false to disable

const CCMod_pregModEnabled = true;"
line, set it to false and didn't work though karryn still got pregnant, all the new passives are invisible I know they are there cause I get an empty "new passives unlocked" screen, even after I set it back to "true" Im using your dev branch on version 0.6g, any ideas what might cause it? I did modify your files but just barely and haven't touched any passive related lines.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
0.6k is apparently out now.

I imagine it has the fix for that impossible to end Riot on Level 1 bug that sometimes popped up in j.

No idea about anything else, so a change-log would be appreciated.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes