jakestone69

Jun 3, 2018
Combat is horribly broken in this patch. I dont know what he changed, but I cannot land a hit on anything now. Seems like everything has massively high evasion.

DargorOrtiz

Apr 11, 2018
what about unlock the Vagina Sex skill ?? it is same like anal sex or what ?
Even though the coding is in the game (from what I've seen in this thread), the Vaginal Sex skill is not obtainable in version 0.6. It's probably going to be added in version 0.7 along with the Glory Hole in Level 2 and (hopefully) the strip club in Level 3.

Reactions: ohry13

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
there are few usefull passtive or skill in v6,

1st, i have to say Vagina Sex skil has programed into the game, if you extend the pussy sex limit, you are able to unlock it ----- but aware, there is no drawing/passtive setup yet, so you will not see the passtive and no pose. you can only use it thorough other sex pose.

the light kick --- getting though kick counter sex pose, i think 10 times?
with this skill, you will not need to unarm to trigger kick counter sex pose, the skill can use when you carry the weapon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I giving the developer(s) time to sort the issue(s). I haven't try the new update yet. There will always be some minor fix and update as times goes on :). Glad these developer(s) are working on resolving several issues and I am sure they are doing their best to resolve them as soon as they can.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Combat is horribly broken in this patch. I dont know what he changed, but I cannot land a hit on anything now. Seems like everything has massively high evasion.
Wait until you get to max enemy lv scaling (81), prisoner mode is not suited for the faint of heart

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
The exact conditions for the standing sex pose: #1431

For all sex skills you need a certain passive. I'll list how you get them:
  • kiss: kissed 20 different dudes & max mouth desire at least 2 times
  • pet cock: handjob at least 5 times & max cock desire at least 5 times
  • handjob: handjob at least 15 times & max cock desire at least 2 times
  • blowjob: blowjob at least 20 times & max mouth desire at least 3 times & max cock desire at least 3 times
  • titfuck: titfuck 20 times
  • rimjob: rimjob 5 dudes
  • footjob: footjob 5 dudes
  • vag sex & anal sex: not unlocked yet!
NOTES: All moves except kiss and pet cock only count once per scene. So for titfuck you need to trigger the whole scene 20 times, not one dude thrusting his dick 20 times in one scene. The max desire requirement only counts once per battle. So lowering it and reaching 100 again in same category does not count.
Sorry to bother bud, but have they added the sex skills in and how do I get them? Thanks for this info as well!

jakestone69

Jun 3, 2018
did u clear level 1 and cant hit goblin?
check the edict for goblin
I've cleared level 3. Have every combat skill you can have. The combat code is extremely messed up with the "buff" of these rare enemies. Thugs are evading/grazing about 60-70% of the time and when I do land a hit its often for less than 100 damage with halberd. Unarmed damage is signifigantly better, but still suffers the same inaccuracy.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Damn, the evasion is getting sort of out of hand. Does anyone know how to rein it in?

Ragnon

Jul 25, 2017
Hey so I don't know if this is happening in version 0.6j but in earlier versions of 0.6, the endurance gain from the bar when drinking alcohol seems to be off the charts. Is it just me or does it need to be nerfed a bit, seeing as if you have a really high endurance Karryn will hardly gain pleasure? I know that in 0.6j all attacks do a base amount of pleasure damage (finally) still this "bug" seems to lock your character in maxing out endurance over all other stats and forcibly leveling your character.

tetrayok

Apr 1, 2020
I've cleared level 3. Have every combat skill you can have. The combat code is extremely messed up with the "buff" of these rare enemies. Thugs are evading/grazing about 60-70% of the time and when I do land a hit its often for less than 100 damage with halberd. Unarmed damage is signifigantly better, but still suffers the same inaccuracy.
Unarmed combat suffers from a lack of skills. Pretty much making it unviable.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
It was a pleasant surprise to find out we finally got an anal skill that lets us actually initiate a sex scene that starts with penetration for once

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
can anyone upload a save file with all lewd skills... the one i got before from this thread was OPed, Kary was too strong, just using the lewd skill alone defeats the opponent in one strike...

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes