jk11

May 16, 2017
start over a new game, and got the 3 boss still virgin now I'm looking for a dildo nerd... but cannot find any
level 2 used to be full of nerd now are very rare and none got that dam dildo: any hint?

Laseron22

Jan 17, 2018
Tried v6 with 2 different saves - got the same result: combat balance is fucking terrible. Enemy stats at lvl 3 are simply fucked up. Edicts now are fucking overbloated mess.
When damage vs enemies vary between 6000 and 50-150 (with proper attack) at same scene, this is bullshit. I am not even talking about defensive buffs from orcs or cumulative lizard effects. And this has nothing to do with "long play scaling" because I‘ve tested it in fresh game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL; DR - game balance is completely fucked up now. Earlier I’ve already pointed out that there is too much "+here –there" stuff and Rem unfortunately loves this shit. Now this shit combines into unpredictable combination of bugs, cumulative effects and other problems.
I suspect that game now is balanced around "new game+", where you have extra bonuses from all earned titles.

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
Any of you guys followed Sachinama and Remtairy on their Twitter? I came across this on his Twitter page. Screenshot_2020-08-24-15-17-07-923_com.twitter.android.jpg Screenshot_2020-08-24-15-17-12-233_com.twitter.android.jpg

A bit ambiguous, don't you think? Don't know what it means though, maybe Sachi is just trying to be polite for not answering the question.

Reactions: Xill

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
Tried v6 with 2 different saves - got the same result: combat balance is fucking terrible. Enemy stats at lvl 3 are simply fucked up. Edicts now are fucking overbloated mess.
When damage vs enemies vary between 6000 and 50-150 (with proper attack) at same scene, this is bullshit. I am not even talking about defensive buffs from orcs or cumulative lizard effects. And this has nothing to do with "long play scaling" because I‘ve tested it in fresh game.

TL; DR - game balance is completely fucked up now. Earlier I’ve already pointed out that there is too much "+here –there" stuff and Rem unfortunately loves this shit. Now this shit combines into unpredictable combination of bugs, cumulative effects and other problems.
I suspect that game now is balanced around "new game+", where you have extra bonuses from all earned titles.
Similar experience here. That is why I am gonna wait for the full game. I love it, but it needs the final balancing for me to get more enjoyment out of it. And even if the full release balance is not to my liking, I can just mod it. But as of now, I know I wanna buy and play the full game so I ll just wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laseron22

Paralatae

May 15, 2019
The balance definitely needs work, at least on prisoner mode. At a certain point enemies constantly crit with basic petting moves resulting in back to back orgasms which basically locks you out of doing anything. Maybe my Karryn's stats are completely wrong but combat is generally worthless after 2 or 3 battles a day and even going for a sex strategy is shitty cause enemies seem to prefer petting over actually fucking her (except rogues and their rimjobs of god damn course), plus the constant gasming prevents you from doing anything. Petting moves need some sort of pleasure cap or something so rubbing her clit doesn't give 60% pleasure each time. IMO the petting moves should be more abount increasing desire so that the enemies can fuck her faster rather than a quick OP way of shutting you out of the game.

The jobs help with money and order but they're more of a chore after a while cause of the constant inputs you have to make (not to mention memorizing drink orders). Those would benefit greatly from streamlining, I basically play 1 or 2 in game days before I'm tired of playing the game.

Reactions: Laseron22

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
Any of you guys followed Sachinama and Remtairy on their Twitter? I came across this on his Twitter page. View attachment 785180 View attachment 785181

A bit ambiguous, don't you think? Don't know what it means though, maybe Sachi is just trying to be polite for not answering the question.
yeah im kinda disappointed when i hear this project will not have pregnancy system but still maybe Sachi will change his mind when alot ppl request that lol

Nov 21, 2017
I guess I am missing something (and I didn't come up with a search-term to find anything relevant in this thread):

When desires other than Cock get to high there are enemy attacks that do not do any damage to them, only to me.
Since I can't start other actions without stamina, how do I force what actions are happening? With the heal mind ability I could prolong the fight for ever, but how do I actually do damage to the enemy without having stamina or how do I get them to inflict it to themselfes?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Would also like to add to the voices that there is something extremely fucky going on around with numbers.
On my save, Karryn will take 3-5 pleasure damage per attack in one fight, then on another fight with similarly leveled enemies she takes 50-70 pleasure damage per attack. No idea why this happens. I've also had it with stamina damage - 50-100 damage from one enemy, ~1500 from another - and they were generic mooks, not those super special rare ones.

One would think going for a slut playthrough is going to be less punishing since she's desensitized due to cumming constantly.
The new talent lowering energy loss from orgasms doesn't help much when you're basically stunlocked...

Reactions: PrinceGriss

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
expirianced same thing, chain orgasmed by normal enemies doing 60-80 arousal dmg per atack, theres one lizardman with "handsome" title that oneshots me with every sex even on fully rested karryn.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I want to say something about prisoner's mode v6 being playable up to completing lv 3, but seeing how I camp floor 1 for 100 days, floor 2 for over 200 days. I don't see anyone agreeing with my input.
But yeah, at this point, doing a normal new game on prisoner mode is suicide, even new game + with shitton of tittles won't help you. Only camping helps, if you can deal with the level scaling.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
For the people complaining about balancing...

First of all, PLEASE say on what difficulty level you're running into these issues, because that affects the severity of the issue if anyone who supports Rem decides to pass them on in some fashion.

Second of all, keep in mind that the game is indeed balanced around Warden Mode, the normal mode, so whether what you're saying is a problem or not depends entirely on where you're running into it etc.

Third of all, Prisoner Mode is meant to be nasty, and it's meant to be more of a New Game+ mode, at least if you want to have any success in it, as far as I understand. And this is keeping in mind that we don't even have a full set of Passives and Titles available yet, so ALL game-play styles are gimped in some fashion.

Yes, this includes slut mode.

All that said...

I do agree that 0.6 balance in general is pretty wonky, and that's expected tbh. Rem only now added the "Wanted" system, which affects a lot of enemy stats in subtle ways and adds special enemies that can ruin your life on their own and which might actually make running away into the better option.

Specializations were added too with Level 2 subjugation, and I suspect that it's intended to pick at least one before you seriously try to dive into Level 3, no matter what type of build you're going for.

Side-jobs need some work... Secretary is not worth it time-wise on slut builds because you get more Order faster out of fucking around, and even out of defeat scenes. Bar can be quite tedious and it makes it so you DON'T want to upgrade the types of liquor you can serve because it makes things even more tedious... and who knows what Glory Hole will bring in 0.7...

Worse yet are the Nerd and Rogue changes... The Nerds just plain have annoying mechanics on every level, with no truly good counter, unlike the level 1 problems. The Rogues are just plain impossible to deal with unless super-slut or super high Agi is involved on 0.6, because you can end up tripped and disarmed in one turn, and with 2-3 other prisoners in the same pack like in the Corridor pack on lvl 3, Karryn can end up fully stripped too...

Unfortunately, I doubt it'll get much better for Prisoner Mode. Yukihirou has a good point there, planning and camping are likely going to be necessary there.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Sorry to bother bud, but have they added the sex skills in and how do I get them? Thanks for this info as well!
added anal requirement and info regarding vag sex. thanks for reminding me.

I do agree that 0.6 balance in general is pretty wonky, and that's expected tbh. Rem only now added the "Wanted" system, which affects a lot of enemy stats in subtle ways and adds special enemies that can ruin your life on their own and which might actually make running away into the better option.
Where do you get the info that the wanted system was only now added? I remember that the system was already implemented in v.4 and back then I did not find anything indicating that the wanted enemies were not used.

Regarding the issue that some people have with the unlocked vaginal skill:

Both vag and anal sex skills (the skills themselves!) were implemented in v.6. I don't have early versions of v.6, but I assume the devs messed up the limits that unlock the passive that unlocks the vag sex skill. This has been fixed pretty fast, but saves that got the passive (which atm is in the game but not obtainable anymore) unlocked the sex skill, too. That has in general nothing to do with modding. Just don't use the skill if you got it or remove the passive that unlocks the skill.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes