Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
added anal requirement and info regarding vag sex. thanks for reminding me.

Where do you get the info that the wanted system was only now added? I remember that the system was already implemented in v.4 and back then I did not find anything indicating that the wanted enemies were not used.

Regarding the issue that some people have with the unlocked vaginal skill:

Both vag and anal sex skills (the skills themselves!) were implemented in v.6. I don't have early versions of v.6, but I assume the devs messed up the limits that unlock the passive that unlocks the vag sex skill. This has been fixed pretty fast, but saves that got the passive (which atm is in the game but not obtainable anymore) unlocked the sex skill, too. That has in general nothing to do with modding. Just don't use the skill if you got it or remove the passive that unlocks the skill.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn still no vag skills? Sucks but hopefully it'll be in an upcoming version, and hopefully pretty soon, lol. Thanks for the info man!

yikess

Aug 28, 2017
added anal requirement and info regarding vag sex. thanks for reminding me.

Where do you get the info that the wanted system was only now added? I remember that the system was already implemented in v.4 and back then I did not find anything indicating that the wanted enemies were not used.

Regarding the issue that some people have with the unlocked vaginal skill:

Both vag and anal sex skills (the skills themselves!) were implemented in v.6. I don't have early versions of v.6, but I assume the devs messed up the limits that unlock the passive that unlocks the vag sex skill. This has been fixed pretty fast, but saves that got the passive (which atm is in the game but not obtainable anymore) unlocked the sex skill, too. That has in general nothing to do with modding. Just don't use the skill if you got it or remove the passive that unlocks the skill.
Hi there is any chance to remove or turn off bad end ? I fuck up my save, with autosave... I cant find it in plugins...

minin

Mar 2, 2019
It's not like i want to be an artist or draw anything significant.

I just want to alter the things that appeal more to me that's all

I did more images

If you want to change the cowgirl scene download the file and unzip it in \www\img\karryn

And again, i'm doing this just for fun if you want a full mod or something it will take a little bit to do it since i'll do it on my own time
looks great. I think tan lines would look great on her

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
When yesterday playing with save file from here, I noticed a change in dialogue when receiving a gift from the emperor. This happens after Karryn read his letter (major spoiler ahead, so I'm going to put it as thumbnails. If you open it, it's your choice. You have been warned.)

PS: ignore how she looked on the field and on the display, I played the game like that, since I won't be able to do it on the final product. Besides, that is the purpose of this game, don't you all agree?

Yeah, the dialogue is hot as she fall deeper and deeper into depravity :ROFLMAO:
Somehow I don't think she's leaving that prison even after she subjugates all 5 levels.

Reactions: Christo_Reese
Jun 25, 2018
When yesterday playing with save file from here, I noticed a change in dialogue when receiving a gift from the emperor. This happens after Karryn read his letter (major spoiler ahead, so I'm going to put it as thumbnails. If you open it, it's your choice. You have been warned.)

PS: ignore how she looked on the field and on the display, I played the game like that, since I won't be able to do it on the final product. Besides, that is the purpose of this game, don't you all agree?
View attachment 785533
View attachment 785535
View attachment 785539
View attachment 785546
View attachment 785547
View attachment 785548
View attachment 785549
View attachment 785550
View attachment 785551
View attachment 785552
View attachment 785553
View attachment 785554

Yeah, the dialogue is hot as she fall deeper and deeper into depravity :ROFLMAO:
Its probably going to change depending on if you go pure or slut route. It was a similar thing in Melty's Quest, with multiple endings. The only question will be which is the canon ending.

Out of curiosity, was that from the gift you got when you beat floor 1 or 2? I know I never got a message like that, so either it was not added yet, or my slut level was surprisingly too low when I beat those floors.

rambledamble

May 18, 2020
Somehow I don't think she's leaving that prison even after she subjugates all 5 levels.
Thinking about it, that might be why Sadism is impossible to avoid on a pure fighter build. Even if Karryn stays a virgin, by the time she clears level five she won't want to leave. Where else could she act with such cruelty without consequences?

But it would be nice if you had some control over Sadism growth. I was thinking one way to do it would be if prisoners had a downed state like Karryn. You could finish them off and increase your Sadism level, or leave them be and risk them getting a second wind. Probably won't happen since it would seriously change the balance.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Its probably going to change depending on if you go pure or slut route. It was a similar thing in Melty's Quest, with multiple endings. The only question will be which is the canon ending.

Out of curiosity, was that from the gift you got when you beat floor 1 or 2? I know I never got a message like that, so either it was not added yet, or my slut level was surprisingly too low when I beat those floors.
Hopefully they leave it up to each player, otherwise what's the point? In games like these it's best to stick with your own headcannon. Unless there's a sequel, then it might prove a problem. But the dev of Manila Shaw is gonna make the sequel accept your save files from the previous game by the looks of it so even there it's not a problem.

Firescrat

Jan 5, 2018
Report on 0.6j:

I'm playing on Warden and i noticed that the Wanted give me 100+ Arousal in the Bar Jobs. Also Reception was not playable because the goblins did 800+ Stamina Damage and gave me 60+ Arousel each round. ???

And a gamebreaking bug: I lost in a Riot Fight on Lvl 1 in the Workshop and got the barscene. Now im stuck with Rioting 1, because the prisoners diappeared and i cant fight them once more.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Report on 0.6j:

I'm playing on Warden and i noticed that the Wanted give me 100+ Arousal in the Bar Jobs. Also Reception was not playable because the goblins did 800+ Stamina Damage and gave me 60+ Arousel each round. ???

And a gamebreaking bug: I lost in a Riot Fight on Lvl 1 in the Workshop and got the barscene. Now im stuck with Rioting 1, because the prisoners diappeared and i cant fight them once more.
sameee

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
...i meant when is he expecting to put it out
0.6 just released, so there isn't an ETA on when 0.7 is going to come out. But looking at the release schedule so far, I would say November - December. But this is a total guess on my part, so nobody take that as the possible release date.

Jun 25, 2018
Hopefully they leave it up to each player, otherwise what's the point? In games like these it's best to stick with your own headcannon. Unless there's a sequel, then it might prove a problem. But the dev of Manila Shaw is gonna make the sequel accept your save files from the previous game by the looks of it so even there it's not a problem.
If they do an anime for it like they are doing for Melty's Quest, they'll need to have a canon ending of sorts.

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
This game is possibly the best hentai game I've ever played. The sex battle system and the art style are really something else. Is it possbile that someone knows a game that has a similar battle system and similar art style ? I would be very grateful.
You should try kunoichi botan. It was recently translated by kagura games. It's one of my favorites.

DarkBolt

Sep 10, 2018
I have a question about Slut Level

What are the negative and positive effects of it? also what's max level?

I'm kinda fooling around alot, reached 173 slut level, and im kinda worried i might've went too far...

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Report on 0.6j:

Fortunally all that is fixed in the latest version.
Unfortunally noone uploaded the latest version here yet.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Depends on your Karryn's stats actually.

Is your Karryn built do be able to handle pleasure and fuck entire hordes of prisoners into submission?

Then you won't have any problems at all from high slut levels.

Is your Karryn a combat Karryn with poor stats for pleasure? Enjoy getting stun-locked by orgasms and never getting anywhere in combat, I guess.

Slut builds are an actual thing... but they mesh poorly with combat builds, and failed combat builds usually end up hitting walls, especially now in 0.6...

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Accessories are useless for slut builds because of how low the charm is right?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes