Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Accessories are useless for slut builds because of how low the charm is right?
They are useful, since you want to hit quickly 32 Charm for Flaunt and each Acc. increases Charm by 1. This let's you Equip 3 Items. Also specific Items are very useful for Slut Builds. END +15 for Example. Also there are a lot of Passives that give you Charm + Flaunt Skill related Passives increases your Charm growth. Equping different Acc. that are not of the same group also inceases Charm growth.

Reactions: Xill

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Can you tell me how to make a slut build? Im new to this game:D
If you are new to the game, just play it and you will start picking up few things here and there. That what I have done when I started this game. I am not sure if I started in version 0.2 or 0.3.

zlobik310

Oct 25, 2017
If you are new to the game, just play it and you will start picking up few things here and there. That what I have done when I started this game. I am not sure if I started in version 0.2 or 0.3.
Thanks for answer! But my eng is not that good so i just wanna know what skills i should focus(mind or dexterity for example).

MistressMC

Jul 3, 2018
I have problem.

My lvl 1 is rioting, 3 out 4 groups were defeated. I lost battle on group 4. Level 1 is constantly rioting, every room is clear, zero enemies. Any ideas?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
You should try kunoichi botan. It was recently translated by kagura games. It's one of my favorites.
Was intriged so i searched for this game,unfortunately she is a young girl wich is the opposite as karryn who is a mature woman,sad.. :(

I'm looking for a good game to play while waiting for oneone next game and karryn's prison new patchs,but it's hard to find interesting ones.

Reactions: dafvid112

MistressMC

Jul 3, 2018
Was intriged so i searched for this game,unfortunately she is a young girl wich is the opposite as karryn who is a mature woman,sad.. :(

I'm looking for a good game to play while waiting for oneone next game and karryn's prison new patchs,but it's hard to find interesting ones.
Try Caliross

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
It's things like this that bother me the most about this game: unlockables punishing the player instead of rewarding them.
One would think that Karryn would get resistance to staggers after being staggered a lot - nope, staggers are even more annoying and unfun stunlocks after you "win" the related title.
I get that it's supposed to be some kind of "difficulty progression" but the enemy scaling already does that well enough. At the very least the negative effect titles should also be counterbalanced by some positive effect as well - even stupidly simple ones, like +1 Charm.

I'm not bitching about the game being "too hard" - I asked for it by selecting the hardest difficulty - I just want to feel progressively stronger instead of progressively weaker.

Reactions: dafvid112

Mister-Wolf

Oct 26, 2018
The difficulty curve seems kind of brutal in this version if all the plates you're spinning start coming down. My first run ended with Karryn trapped in the level 2 bathroom after some crit spamming rogues put her on the ground. Couldn't stop the slime healing bare handed even with the first upgrade, or fight the door guard that put me there in the first place to get back to the office. Second try did better, but fell apart on level 3 when it turns out the combat focus got too many sexual passives. On the other hand, I've never seen what income's like when you're down to the wire, maybe that's an intended difficulty spike to add drama and Sugar Daddy Emperor would buy me out of the hole I was digging.

Maybe there should be a way to use the "defiled" weapons in an emergency for future versions? Or have some bare handed abilities to make it a viable path on its own? And a quicker way of giving up, while we're making a wishlist.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
This was just dropped in Discord:

"Control starts decreasing when the prison is in Anarchy for too long on Level 1 and 2"

Say goodbye to turtling people, because it's out.

Though I have no idea how long is too long.
Ight Imma Head Out

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
It's things like this that bother me the most about this game: unlockables punishing the player instead of rewarding them.
One would think that Karryn would get resistance to staggers after being staggered a lot - nope, staggers are even more annoying and unfun stunlocks after you "win" the related title.
I get that it's supposed to be some kind of "difficulty progression" but the enemy scaling already does that well enough. At the very least the negative effect titles should also be counterbalanced by some positive effect as well - even stupidly simple ones, like +1 Charm.

I'm not bitching about the game being "too hard" - I asked for it by selecting the hardest difficulty - I just want to feel progressively stronger instead of progressively weaker.
Punish vs reward in this game is subjective. Karryn is supposed to fall into depravity. Effects becoming easier/stronger the more they are done is part of that.

It's really easy to block any passives you don't want anyway. If you don't like something about the game, change it.

Reactions: mteir

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018

Same thoughts here
That's because you guys are kind of missing the point here...

Those passives weaken Karryn as a fighter, but they strengthen her as a slut. The first one you guys showed makes it easier for her to be knocked down, which lowers her Desire Thressholds, which makes it easier for her to be fucked.

The other one makes it easier for enemies to counter her kicks so you can use them to get into the counter-kick fuck, rather than kicking people around.

The Passive System? It's ALL a downwards spiral towards slut. The fact that all of them raise her slut levels tells you everything. Even small ones like Taunt are a lead-up to a slutty sadist that gets off from beating people black and blue. Indeed, if you want to keep Karryn pure and combat capable, you want to avoid those passives like the plague. There's a reason why the best mechanic to raise her Charm also raises her Corruption, because officially, Karryn isn't there to be charming and get people to jerk off to her beauty, she's there to kick that prison back into shape, and it shows.

Basically, if your goal is a Fighter Karryn, you need to keep her as pure as possible, and with as little Corruption as possible.

But the game is MEANT to have Karryn fail at this, and fighting it is an uphill battle all the way, with good choices few and far in between, and little room for mistakes outside of Secretary Mode. The more passives you get, the worse she becomes as a fighter... until she can't fight at all without getting fucked in a few moves.

So keep that in mind. Did you read the description of the game that's shown at the very start? The thing about making strong women fall yada yada? That's the intended flow, basically. You can go against it, but succeeding is super hard, when the intent is to allow you to fail at it in ever more amusing ways.

Hell, with every version that comes out, Prisoner mode becomes harder, and closer to the nigh-impossible experience Rem warned about in their descriptions. By the end version, odds are that success with anything other than super slut will be impossible in Prisoner mode without a lot of title grinding before hand to boost Karryn's starting stats, skills, income, lower expenses etc...

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Hell, with every version that comes out, Prisoner mode becomes harder, and closer to the nigh-impossible experience Rem warned about in their descriptions. By the end version, odds are that success with anything other than super slut will be impossible in Prisoner mode without a lot of title grinding before hand to boost Karryn's starting stats, skills, income, lower expenses etc.
I have no problem grinding if it is day based, it's still immersive. The more time passes the more enemies getting stronger due to level scaling anyways.

But meta-mode on aka getting bad end to grind for stat allocation and titles is... euh, meta and unimmersive ? (i fail to find the right word here).

I hate to admit it, but with the change to control based on days passed when anarchy, this game now truly becomes time-based/time management.

Denying player the chance to complete the game on hardest mode without relying on newgame + is bs. Planning ahead ? no, we don't do that here, lose, restart a few time to get stuffs done is the right way to play.

I'll wait and see how this turn out, if a game force me to rely on losing to win, i'm gonna nigerundayo real fast outta here.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Thanks for answer! But my eng is not that good so i just wanna know what skills i should focus(mind or dexterity for example).
Well, I didn't know where I needed to start when I first this game. I just happen to just play it as I go and once I find something that I needed to do, I would start over and do it differently. I notice some players play it over and over to make different choices and options. There is no easy route which is better. If there is a better route, it may not be your prefer route. Some players prefer walk through instruction. I am not sure that will help in this game. However, some walk through gives you hints how to do certain thing. I haven't played 0.6... yet I am debating to try it or wait for 0.7. It has nothing to do with minor bug fixes. I wanted to wait until Rem developer(s) release their goal plan, which they had to split it between 0.6 and 0.7 (future). They had to do what may be best for their team and the consumers. ;)

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Punish vs reward in this game is subjective. Karryn is supposed to fall into depravity.
That is precisely what I am doing my dude and the game punishes you for that.

Basically, if your goal is a Fighter Karryn, you need to keep her as pure as possible, and with as little Corruption as possible.
Yeah, except a pure playthrough is MUCH easier at this point because you don't need to level Charm, you avoid getting all the detrimental titles.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I have no problem grinding if it is day based, it's still immersive. The more time passes the more enemies getting stronger due to level scaling anyways.

But meta-mode on aka getting bad end to grind for stat allocation and titles is... euh, meta and unimmersive ? (i fail to find the right word here).

I hate to admit it, but with the change to control based on days passed when anarchy, this game now truly becomes time-based/time management.

Denying player the chance to complete the game on hardest mode without relying on newgame + is bs. Planning ahead ? no, we don't do that here, lose, restart a few time to get stuffs done is the right way to play.

I'll wait and see how this turn out, if a game force me to rely on losing to win, i'm gonna nigerundayo real fast outta here.
Well I can say so far, you can beat the first 3 Levels on the hardest Difficulty in 30 - 40 Days. So I don't see the issues a lot of people are having.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes