Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Where do you get the info that the wanted system was only now added? I remember that the system was already implemented in v.4 and back then I did not find anything indicating that the wanted enemies were not used.
He meant that the wanted enemies are buffed now, also 1 order for taking down each one of them.

Before they are overall weaker than their non-wanted counterpart (even at max level) and give no bonus order at all, now they are stronger and give 1 extra oder each.

Reactions: mteir

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Technically, the Wanted system was NOT fully implemented until now.

It was kind of there, but it didn't work in full.

This is because, as far as I understand, it wasn't supposed to fully work before Level 2 is subjugated, where one of the NPCs that eventually pop in as you fix stuff in that level explains it.

It's one of those systems that would have been hard to deal with without understanding it. Not to mention that it's only on Level 2 where that same NPC also tells you how many Wanted enemies there are at any given time.

Though I haven't stress tested it to see how well it works yet tbh.

Reactions: mteir

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
For the people complaining about balancing...

First of all, PLEASE say on what difficulty level you're running into these issues, because that affects the severity of the issue if anyone who supports Rem decides to pass them on in some fashion.

Second of all, keep in mind that the game is indeed balanced around Warden Mode, the normal mode, so whether what you're saying is a problem or not depends entirely on where you're running into it etc.

Third of all, Prisoner Mode is meant to be nasty, and it's meant to be more of a New Game+ mode, at least if you want to have any success in it, as far as I understand. And this is keeping in mind that we don't even have a full set of Passives and Titles available yet, so ALL game-play styles are gimped in some fashion.

Yes, this includes slut mode.

All that said...

I do agree that 0.6 balance in general is pretty wonky, and that's expected tbh. Rem only now added the "Wanted" system, which affects a lot of enemy stats in subtle ways and adds special enemies that can ruin your life on their own and which might actually make running away into the better option.

Specializations were added too with Level 2 subjugation, and I suspect that it's intended to pick at least one before you seriously try to dive into Level 3, no matter what type of build you're going for.

Side-jobs need some work... Secretary is not worth it time-wise on slut builds because you get more Order faster out of fucking around, and even out of defeat scenes. Bar can be quite tedious and it makes it so you DON'T want to upgrade the types of liquor you can serve because it makes things even more tedious... and who knows what Glory Hole will bring in 0.7...

Worse yet are the Nerd and Rogue changes... The Nerds just plain have annoying mechanics on every level, with no truly good counter, unlike the level 1 problems. The Rogues are just plain impossible to deal with unless super-slut or super high Agi is involved on 0.6, because you can end up tripped and disarmed in one turn, and with 2-3 other prisoners in the same pack like in the Corridor pack on lvl 3, Karryn can end up fully stripped too...

Unfortunately, I doubt it'll get much better for Prisoner Mode. Yukihirou has a good point there, planning and camping are likely going to be necessary there.
To be frank, this game is hard on blind playthrough (if you play as a noob, the experience is definitely hilarious), assuming you have no idea how all the things work. But everything you need to learn and plan is on display (mostly, except those that are to be unlocked after subjugation of Levels). Just read and plan ahead is exactly something they need to add into the intro//...wait, didn't they already put the guides out as conversations with NPCs? XD

I had tested 3 different modes on New Game (not +). Warden Mode is quite fair for most enemies stats, I didn't have the same level of frustrations against nerds or rogues. I did find it a bit hard to deal with the green pig-like orcs, since they boost the defence up for the whole party (it's Secretary Mode aka Easy, and I played it like a complete noob. So everything up to Level 2 is almost a pushover, then Level 3 in the Gym Room, that was the hardest battle, even the boss fight against Mr Lizardman is easy; other note to follow: Karryn has accumulated 20-30% Pleasure from being Sadist and gains Pleasure from crit-ing and about 10-20 Fatigue prior to the fight, also she has fought 2-3 battles prior to that gym fight). I can no longer 1-hit most of them and Karryn got pushover.

Prisoner Mode is hard, and I did play like a fool in Hard Mode just to see how hard it gets. Simply put it this way: they don't put a sign warning you that is a HARD MODE for no reason. If you expect Hard Mode is a stroll in a park, well, you will be seeing Karryn getting full gangbang'd all the way. XD

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
I dont want pregnancy. Coming in her is no Problem. But she is already not slim and some People want her with even bigger belly? And in the end we play babysitter or what?
I never played Melty quest because i readed "Pregnancy content". If i can have a option for turn off i am okay with it, like rimjob (who the hell wanted that? i didnt know something like that exists and i never wantet to know it) but if pregnancy would be a main part of the game: i am out.

LEET

May 29, 2017
I dont want pregnancy. Coming in her is no Problem. But she is already not slim and some People want her with even bigger belly? And in the end we play babysitter or what?
I never played Melty quest because i readed "Pregnancy content". If i can have a option for turn off i am okay with it, like rimjob (who the hell wanted that? i didnt know something like that exists and i never wantet to know it) but if pregnancy would be a main part of the game: i am out.
The baby part is just shooting them out and ditching them wherever. The major preggo comes from NPC during their end of CG some of which is basically NTR but with preggo.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
like rimjob (who the hell wanted that? i didnt know something like that exists and i never wantet to know it)
I'm sorry, this bit legit made me giggle. I know everyone has their own levels of experience with fetishes and whatnot, but it's always somewhat amusing to see stuff like this, and remember my own reactions when I discovered such things back in the day.

It's also an interesting perspective.

In a number of ways, for me, KP is downright vanilla, not so much because it IS vanilla, but because by my standards, it doesn't have any real content that's extreme. (No real monster sex, no truly extreme or unusual penetrations, no cumflation... etc etc etc) Rimjobs are not one of my main cups of tea, admittedly, but my bigger issue with them is the position she does them in, more than anything else.

It just looks utterly ridiculous in the context it pops up in.

How do you "force" someone to lick your ass in that position, on your own, when it's much more likely for Karryn to shove a halberd up their butt-hole the first time anyone tries it? Outside of grabbing that one masochist thing in Prisoner mode, there's no reasonable explanation for why she'd ever go with it in that position the first time.

Now if they were squatting over her face, then I'd have been able to find it more arousing, rather than giggle-worthy.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Now that I think about it, I go into this game with the mindset of a gamer, losing is a big no for me. So that may explain how I would have complained about some ... euh, fetishes.

But if you're gonna go in to wank, then be broad-minded, take it all in, ya all.

"By far the best proof is experience" - Francis Bacon

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I'm sorry, this bit legit made me giggle. I know everyone has their own levels of experience with fetishes and whatnot, but it's always somewhat amusing to see stuff like this, and remember my own reactions when I discovered such things back in the day.

It's also an interesting perspective.

In a number of ways, for me, KP is downright vanilla, not so much because it IS vanilla, but because by my standards, it doesn't have any real content that's extreme. (No real monster sex, no truly extreme or unusual penetrations, no cumflation... etc etc etc) Rimjobs are not one of my main cups of tea, admittedly, but my bigger issue with them is the position she does them in, more than anything else.

It just looks utterly ridiculous in the context it pops up in.

How do you "force" someone to lick your ass in that position, on your own, when it's much more likely for Karryn to shove a halberd up their butt-hole the first time anyone tries it? Outside of grabbing that one masochist thing in Prisoner mode, there's no reasonable explanation for why she'd ever go with it in that position the first time.

Now if they were squatting over her face, then I'd have been able to find it more arousing, rather than giggle-worthy.
Well that is the entire point of the game. Nobody forces Karryn to do anything. For example in the Edicts "Many people would love to know exactly how much desire you need before you'll let them do certain things to you." Doesn't sound like she gets forced to me. And all of Karryn's Dialog or Passives have the same stuff. Why do i let them, I can't believe I am letting them doing this to me, wait I didn't say you could to it that long etc etc. It's about that deep down Karryn is a Slut to the core. It's just can she resist the urge to become one.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Well that is the entire point of the game. Nobody forces Karryn to do anything. For example in the Edicts "Many people would love to know exactly how much desire you need before you'll let them do certain things to you." Doesn't sound like she gets forced to me. And all of Karryn's Dialog or Passives have the same stuff. Why do i let them, I can't believe I am letting them doing this to me, wait I didn't say you could to it that long etc etc. It's about that deep down Karryn is a Slut to the core. It's just can she resist the urge to become one.
Kinda fits in with the game, your mind must be strong to survive in this prison.
indeed, Mind ended up being the hardest to train stat, also best stat

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
I've also encountered the problem some others have described here of becoming too much of a sadist by trying to remain 'pure'. I didn't have this problem in 0.5 so some numbers must have changed for sure.

To be specific, I play on Warden and just try to do a fighter build together with countering and mind too keep desires low. At a certain point you start becoming a sadist (for me it already happens after maybe 6 days on lvl1, causing you to gain pleasure when hitting an enemy. Now that in of itself isn't a problem (its hot tbh), but it suddenly makes the build unplayable. Every attack gives Karryn ~5% pleasure, so using for example skewer causes you to get 10% pleasure instantly. Combine that with a counterstance and you get ~25% pleasure per turn for just dealing damage.

Once you start accumulating pleasure, the desires seem to rise faster as well (or am I just imagining that?) Either way you start getting orgasms mid fight without the enemy even doing anything but being punching bags.

All that and I've barely made it to level 2. And even getting there was only possible by gimping my way through the level 1 fight (get knocked over, keep desires low and let the enemy fap away, only stand up once tolkien is alone).

Anyone got any input?

strikerlord

Jun 6, 2017
This game is possibly the best hentai game I've ever played. The sex battle system and the art style are really something else. Is it possbile that someone knows a game that has a similar battle system and similar art style ? I would be very grateful.

Laseron22

Jan 17, 2018
v5 Mega-slut Karryn during bar/toilet defeat: "Is that the best you can do?! Huh, weaklings..."
v6 Mega-slut Karryn during bar/toilet defeat: "NO GOD! PLEASE NO!!! NO! NO!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
This was just dropped in Discord:

"Control starts decreasing when the prison is in Anarchy for too long on Level 1 and 2"

Say goodbye to turtling people, because it's out.

Though I have no idea how long is too long.

Reactions: minin and Xill

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
This was just dropped in Discord:

"Control starts decreasing when the prison is in Anarchy for too long on Level 1 and 2"

Say goodbye to turtling people, because it's out.

Though I have no idea how long is too long.
Hm... well as long as it is ~15 Days per floor, nothing really changes for me, since I only stay on a floor usually around 10 days.

On another note, seems like once you get the Passive Captivating Sex Appeal, Karryn will Flash her Tits in the Bar even with 0 Boob Desire.

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
When yesterday playing with save file from here, I noticed a change in dialogue when receiving a gift from the emperor. This happens after Karryn read his letter (major spoiler ahead, so I'm going to put it as thumbnails. If you open it, it's your choice. You have been warned.)

PS: ignore how she looked on the field and on the display, I played the game like that, since I won't be able to do it on the final product. Besides, that is the purpose of this game, don't you all agree?
Untitled1.png
Untitled1-2.png
Untitled1-3.png
Untitled2.png
Untitled2-2.png
Untitled2-3.png
Untitled2-4.png
Untitled3.png
Untitled3-2.png
Untitled3-3.png
Untitled3-4.png
Untitled3-5.png

Yeah, the dialogue is hot as she fall deeper and deeper into depravity :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes