Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Yeah, except a pure playthrough is MUCH easier at this point because you don't need to level Charm, you avoid getting all the detrimental titles.
I am thoroughly confused then... How exactly is that passive punishing you for trying to go slutty, when falling down is convenient and makes it easier to preserve stamina for sex skills rather than have it wasted on attacks? How does any passive punish the slut-mode, when they generally lower desires for sex skills and increase sensitivity, which makes it easier for Karryn to get wet?

Admittedly, you DO need to know what you're doing with her stats too, to match those passives. Basically, you need to raise her Endurance and Mind to keep up with things. You need enough Endurance to keep her from getting chain-orgasmed into defeat, but how much you get beyond that depends somewhat on preferences. Some like a more passive Karryn that has just enough Endurance to recover between orgasms enough to actually use Healing Thoughts, and that other skill, Mind Over Matter I think... along with a very high Mind stat and a high Energy Pool.

That kind of build allows her to lose all stamina with no consequences, and then you just have to cycle her energy until all the enemies are done fucking her. Easy peasy.

I prefer the different route myself, where I build up Endurance the most, which makes it very hard for enemies to arouse her in the first place, to say nothing of getting her to cum. This one needs a bit more Charm than the other one, since I like to use sex skills, which also requires Stamina. Getting knocked down is no biggie, because it's just an extra round for enemies to get horny, maybe use the "Wait a Moment" skill to get back some stamina if I need it, and then back up to get everyone to cum before Karryn even gets wet.

I really haven't had any passive be a hindrance that I can think off, outside of maybe farming specific titles in the Barmaid job.

Getting the drunk title as a super-slut is harder, because it's hard to keep her cock-desire low when that iteration of Karryn has sex on the brain all the time...

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Well I can say so far, you can beat the first 3 Levels on the hardest Difficulty in 30 - 40 Days. So I don't see the issues a lot of people are having.
Of course it is possible, it is in fact very easy to do so since enemies are still weak, not to mention a high order means less inmates in a wave and weaker inmates overall.
The thing is, after that, you have to move on from that save since your build is screwed from boss rushing (stats all over the place), you cannot stay in that save for too long since enemy gonna kick your ass sooner.
That destroy the fun of the game where you are free to hunt for CG or play the minigames.

White

Feb 22, 2017
Is there a way to edit my save to change my stats? Kinda bored of getting locked in a loop of orgasms in level 3 and I don't really want to restart a NG+

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Of course it is possible, it is in fact very easy to do so since enemies are still weak, not to mention a high order means less inmates in a wave and weaker inmates overall.
The thing is, after that, you have to move on from that save since your build is screwed from boss rushing (stats all over the place), you cannot stay in that save for too long since enemy gonna kick your ass sooner.
That destroy the fun of the game where you are free to hunt for CG or play the minigames.
Boss Rush? I always reach Max Level per floor, before I do the Boss, so I don't really rush anything. Now sure, I have no idea, how the enemies are when you reach +100 Days but that isn't exactly the point of the game.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Boss Rush? I always reach Max Level per floor, before I do the Boss, so I don't really rush anything. Now sure, I have no idea, how the enemies are when you reach +100 Days but that isn't exactly the point of the game.
I know, that was bad wording.
The procedure is like this: you clear 1 or 2 or even 3 dudes blocking the floor you're clearing a day, save the boss for later when you have cleared out the way the days before. Repeat and rinse, very easy even on prisoner mode.

The thing is,
Now sure, I have no idea, how the enemies are when you reach +100 Days but that isn't exactly the point of the game.
Why even implementing enemy scaling if "that" is not the point of the game ?

and, as I said,
This now simply become a time management game many people dread so much

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
The procedure is like this: you clear 1 or 2 or even 3 dudes blocking the floor you're clearing a day, save the boss for later when you have cleared out the way the days before. Repeat and rinse, very easy even on prisoner mode.

The thing is,

and, as I said,

Well sure, you can make then the argument, is enemy scaling still needed, I'll give you that but something needs to be there, so the player moves forward. Or else you can just farm money and edicts and that just seems wrong to me.

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
Its probably going to change depending on if you go pure or slut route. It was a similar thing in Melty's Quest, with multiple endings. The only question will be which is the canon ending.

Out of curiosity, was that from the gift you got when you beat floor 1 or 2? I know I never got a message like that, so either it was not added yet, or my slut level was surprisingly too low when I beat those floors.
It's after you read the letter from emperor by subjugating level 1 (untitled1 to untitled1-3) and level 2 (untitled2 to untitled2-4), while the last one is from subjugating level 3 (untitled3 to untitled3-5), just before the demo being done. The save file I used has 200 slut level.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Well sure, you can make then the argument, is enemy scaling still needed, I'll give you that but something needs to be there, so the player moves forward. Or else you can just farm money and edicts and that just seems wrong to me.
As I said, be on my shoes, when enemies max level 81, one single Royal type inmates appear and you don't run away, the next minute you're dead.
You can't just farm for money and edics without taking risks.

P/S: I'm somehow a bit vocal about this, sorry, let the author decide, i'll wait and see.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018

The thing is,

and, as I said,

Alright, so, first of all, the whole "Control Loss if Level 1 and 2" are in Anarchy is, as far as everyone can tell, an overreaction Rem had to someone posting a Screenshot where they had Order 1, Control 0, and were on Day 270, and had NOT left the Office ONCE and were just sitting there for days farming cash and building up the Training Edicts etc. And this was on Prisoner Mode.

What was NOT as obvious was that the only way for that kind of bullshit to be achievable was through farming SEVERAL overly specific titles, some of which can be tricky to get even on Secretary Mode if you don't know what you're doing.

So Rem threw in 7/14/30 as values for Prisoner/Warden/Secretary, and called it a day I guess. These values have NOT been play-tested, and discussions seem to be ongoing over them and how they work.

Additionally, it's still unknown if this will apply to ALL the levels, or just 1&2, both of which contain features that are essential for how the Prison works at all, and which, in the game context, would need to be re-established asap. Right now, it's unknown if any time limits will be applied to level 3+ or not.

On the other hand... I'm not sure if there will be any good news for Prisoner Mode. It's honestly looking like success there will be impossible without some measure of title farming. At least, full, non-slutty success. Odds are that going for the full slut method even on the 1st Run as Prisoner will work... at least as long as you understand what the hell you're doing there and don't make any mistakes at all.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Alright, so, first of all, the whole "Control Loss if Level 1 and 2" are in Anarchy is, as far as everyone can tell, an overreaction Rem had to someone posting a Screenshot where they had Order 1, Control 0, and were on Day 270, and had NOT left the Office ONCE and were just sitting there for days farming cash and building up the Training Edicts etc. And this was on Prisoner Mode.

What was NOT as obvious was that the only way for that kind of bullshit to be achievable was through farming SEVERAL overly specific titles, some of which can be tricky to get even on Secretary Mode if you don't know what you're doing.
Interesting, Rem's overreaction aside, i'm kinda interested in how all this works

On level 1, without resorting to badend titles farming, you can lower the control to -4 thank to edicts, another 1 thank to Beautiful Warden. That lower it to -3. Since you can only equip one title, that still does not justify how he managed to archieve 0 control unless :

He archieved it without cheating thank to version jumping glitch. As of now, if you create a save file in v5q2 and immediately transfer it t v6, you get -6 order instead of -9, with edicts, it lowers to -1, with beautiful warden, 0.

Unless there's some new powerful titles I haven't heard about.

If the situation is truly as I laid out above then Rem overreaction is truly BS since he is the author of the game, he should have known it is not possible to do so and that the person in question is either cheating or exploiting a bug.

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
It must be confusing for Rem if people are asking advice on moded playthroughs, if thats happening.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
New titles and passives in v.6l (compared to v.5q)
(I only list the ones currently obtainable without cheating)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: "Having sex" is just the general term referring to sexual relations with an enemy. This includes every sex pose. Giving a hj or bj counts as "having sex" in this context. I'm just too lazy to write "engage in sexual relation with at least.." every time ;)

Last edited:

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
It must be confusing for Rem if people are asking advice on moded playthroughs, if thats happening.
It's literally cancer. I mean I get (to some degree) angry if someone asks for help without mentioning that he messed up his/her files. Now imagine someone actually getting payed for the support and wasting time chasing ghosts. Debugging is hard enough, even if both sides have the same code base.
That reminds me, I should probably add something more specific regarding this to my tweak collection :LUL:

Last edited:

AngryGorilla

Jan 25, 2019
v6l
  • Karryn now acts first for the first turn in a normal battle
  • Changed Control to not decrease as fast during Anarchy
  • Lowered the hit to Order when a Level riots overnight
  • Added more battle dialogue for when thug type enemies internally ejaculating during anal sex
  • Fixed a bug with using the anal sex skill during the Level 2 Defeated scene while there is a slime present
  • Minor typo fixes

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Radio Free Fort Ganon is not that difficult to get, and gives you +2 control (equipped the whole day)
You can only equip one title, and I wrote "without relying on badend titles farming".
Even if you equip said title, you still would not archieve 0 control. Only by using the glitch I detailed in my post will you ever get that sweet 0 Control. (Or simply cheating)
I swear Rem should get some rest, he's having imsomnia...

v6l
  • Karryn now acts first for the first turn in a normal battle
  • Changed Control to not decrease as fast during Anarchy
  • Lowered the hit to Order when a Level riots overnight
  • Added more battle dialogue for when thug type enemies internally ejaculating during anal sex
  • Fixed a bug with using the anal sex skill during the Level 2 Defeated scene while there is a slime present
  • Minor typo fixes
Mega
Holy s... Control still decrease during Anarchy ? I see that Rem's decision is final.

Time to truly head out...

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes