Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
You can only equip one title, and I wrote "without relying on badend titles farming".
Even if you equip said title, you still would not archieve 0 control. Only by using the glitch I detailed in my post will you ever get that sweet 0 Control. (Or simply cheating)
I swear Rem should get some rest, he's having imsomnia...

Holy s... Control still decrease during Anarchy ? I see that Rem's decision is final.

Time to truly head out...
Bro, you're getting burned out on an Alpha stage game where everything could change at any version. How about you read some erotic books and come back after 1 or 2 years when this game is done and has expansions in the making.

Reactions: mamaboiii

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Looked over the changes and Rem is now making edits to skills to prevent people who modded their game from breaking it. 50/50 chance he forgets and it leads to a really annoying 2 hour bughunt a few weeks from now.

Anarchy order change is very easy to modify for those who don't like the change, so hopefully that doesn't become too much of an issue if you don't like it.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Holy s... Control still decrease during Anarchy ? I see that Rem's decision is final.

Time to truly head out...
Calm down, bro. It's still alpha and things will change. If you don't like it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How'd you unlock it?
With a new passive. You can see a list of all new passives just a few posts above..
is there a realistic use for the edging skill?
Trying to get a certain orgasm passive or having longer sex (for... training purposes) would be my first guesses.
Looked over the changes and Rem is now making edits to skills to prevent people who modded their game from breaking it. 50/50 chance he forgets and it leads to a really annoying 2 hour bughunt a few weeks from now.

Anarchy order change is very easy to modify for those who don't like the change, so hopefully that doesn't become too much of an issue if you don't like it.
Jup, just waiting for that to happen.

Reactions: Nagato_

Chuuuck

Feb 9, 2018
hmm i got a bug when trying to load my save before the boys had fun with karryn at the bar`s storage room then the game crashed and started to reload the savefile and it isnt working it gets stuck at the "loading screen"

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
You ever notice how we can't have nice things because some idiots don't bother checking Rem's posts or posts here to see full changelog breakdowns as to what is active and not active in-game, on top of sending in bug reports AFTER modding their games? If you mod your game (any game) to hell and back DO NOT send any bug reports to the developers, you broke it so don't bother them with fixing an issue your dumbass caused. If you have an issue with a modded game then keep it to the forums only, if a developer has to waste time searching for something that does not exist in their code that takes time away from actual work. This concludes our daily Hindsight with Ms. Obvious, back to your regularly scheduled smut. -_-

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
You ever notice how we can't have nice things because some idiots don't bother checking Rem's posts or posts here to see full changelog breakdowns as to what is active and not active in-game, on top of sending in bug reports AFTER modding their games? If you mod your game (any game) to hell and back DO NOT send any bug reports to the developers, you broke it so don't bother them with fixing an issue your dumbass caused. If you have an issue with a modded game then keep it to the forums only, if a developer has to waste time searching for something that does not exist in their code that takes time away from actual work. This concludes our daily Hindsight with Ms. Obvious, back to your regularly scheduled smut. -_-
Calm down. Tried too many times to do what you're doing and people are still doing what I tried to prevent to this day most likely. Morale of the story, everyone is dumb about something, life included.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Calm down. Tried too many times to do what you're doing and people are still doing what I tried to prevent to this day most likely. Morale of the story, everyone is dumb about something, life included.
Meh, I'd say I was pretty calm, swearing is the norm for me. If there were more swears and caps then that's when you know I went postal. XD

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone able to change the application to start the game from the "nw.json" to an "RPGMV" app? Trying to play this on joiplay. Joiplay can't start it from "nw.json". Unable to use my PC for a while and i want my Karryn fix!

Ironkid

May 15, 2020
Hey guys! I'm playing the J version. In the reception scene, Shoo Away appears without any goblins around... Is this a bug? :p
1598317760313.png

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I agree that if any of us do any Modding or use any third party modding, it is on your own. It should not fall on Rem's plate. If someone else develop the mods, then contact them and see what need to be corrected. I have the original game saved. If I use any mods, I copy the Karryn's Prison folder to another folder and rename it a little to be related to the mod that going to be use in that separate folder.

In this case, if any of us posting issue, we should give better explanations... Example

Karryn's Prison (no modding), game freezes while battling floor level 500 boss. Checked using current version 500m. No issue doing bar task. No issue with reception task. etc.

If it the mod and know who may have help create the mod, sent them a message or include it in the posting with explanation. Some primary developer(s) would work with other developer(s) who may be developing mods for the primary game. Otherwise, most of the mods are at your own risk. Some of the Mod developer(s) do provide a good instruction how it need to be placed.

Again, I would say that Rem's developer(s) doing good job making modifications, corrections, fixes, etc. I have not seen so many minor version update. I am please that they show they want this version to be functional by making the fixes and updates.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
v6l
  • Karryn now acts first for the first turn in a normal battle
  • Changed Control to not decrease as fast during Anarchy
  • Lowered the hit to Order when a Level riots overnight
  • Added more battle dialogue for when thug type enemies internally ejaculating during anal sex
  • Fixed a bug with using the anal sex skill during the Level 2 Defeated scene while there is a slime present
  • Minor typo fixes
Duuude, that combat change is friggin HUGE... For well adjusted combat builds that have enough accuracy or Mind's Eye enabled, it pretty much guarantees that someone will die in the first turn unless you're past 150 days or something. It helps deal with those annoying Rogues and lowers their threat rating somewhat, especially in Riot battles. It downright kills it if this is something that occurs per combat round, and not just at the start of the entire battle sequence.

It's huge for slut builds too, particularly the ones that use Flaunt, because it lets you hit them with it and gain the Confident Buff before they even start moving, which in Riot battles and Guard battles can make the difference between an easy cake-walk and losing half your stamina to attacks before you can get them horny and up to fucking around...

That said, it's still far from making Strength and Dexterity builds more viable. The biggest problem against that is still overblow protection, and Skewer is still the best way to deal with that... so I doubt the dominance of Agi heavy + Thrust based skill is going away any time soon if ever.

Reactions: dafvid112

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I should get around to reviewing the game but I feel as though the late stage game mechanics will get even more interesting and trap the player in unforeseen ways.

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Just my two cents as a casual HRPG fan, but while I enjoy the aesthetics of this game such as the passives system and the minigames, the way the game is essentially forcing you to hurry in the current phase isn't really appealing. The way I've been playing so far is I try to get all the edicts I can that I want, and then continue onto the next floor and repeat. But if the enemies are just gonna get harder and the control keeps lowering, basically punishing you for essentially grinding, unless you are a fan of time management games where you aren't gonna get every skill, it's unappealing.

I hope by the finished product there are some different modes added for more casual players such as myself, because as it currently stands even on the easy mode, eventually it will get too difficult if you stick around for too long building up your edicts. Or to prevent just passing days (which apparently prompted the control decay) you are required to do something that day, whether it be fight an enemy or work a minigame.

That's just my own play preference though. Honestly I wish enemies were designed to be static levels based on floor, with multipliers based on your edits, and having older refightable enemies there to grind, but this is coming from someone who prefers taking their time on the game instead of feeling like I'm rushed with time management.

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes