tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
If you're really bad at drawing I recommend that you use another persons art and using that part of it that you want and apply it onto the mods artwork, eventually you'll get good at editing them in and hopefully one day you'll be able to draw the details on your own and redraw all the parts you've taken from other peoples art work, I have to admit I did this for quite a long time but Im starting to be able to draw on my own finally, I still do need some practice before I can make artwork of similar level to one in Remtairys work.
It's not like i want to be an artist or draw anything significant.

I just want to alter the things that appeal more to me that's all

I did more images

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to change the cowgirl scene download the file and unzip it in \www\img\karryn

And again, i'm doing this just for fun if you want a full mod or something it will take a little bit to do it since i'll do it on my own time

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018
It's not like i want to be an artist or draw anything significant.

I just want to alter the things that appeal more to me that's all

I did more images

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to change the cowgirl scene download the file and unzip it in \www\img\karryn

And again, i'm doing this just for fun if you want a full mod or something it will take a little bit to do it since i'll do it on my own time
Brilliant idea! You've just inspired me to test some things in PS, i'n not gonna lie. Keep up your idea alive! testing_things.png

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
I'm sorry if this has been asked a thousand times before. I searched but none of the answers are working for me.

How do I get Karryn to flash at the bar? She just refuses to do it with 100% boob desire. One of the earlier comments mentioned something about passives, but as far as I know I got enough to make her flash. The ones I have being Overflowing Pheromones and Piercing Stares.

Another thing I was wondering is if there's any indication of Karryn being drunk. Cause after a certain amount of drinks she does get into the bar sex scene, but even when supposedly drunk she still refuses to flash before that.

Having these issues in unmodded versions 6h and 6j on a new save.

Is there anything I'm missing?
The scene where you're bent over a table isn't triggered by being very drunk, it's triggered by having any alcohol in your system and letting cock desire get too high. If you suppress cock desire to keep it below about a 35 you can keep going for a long time. There's no precise gauge of how trunk Karryn is, but her face becomes more and more red and normal activities take more and more seconds to complete.

She becomes more likely to flash with increased boob desire and increased drunkenness, but until you get the passive from flashing people a few times it requires sort of a lot of alcohol, so you'll never see it if you aren't keeping cock desire down. Also make sure you keep fixing your clothes; nobody is going to pay for you to flash them if you've been standing around with your tits out all day.

Yeah, I actually went into the game files and found that the array looks like this:
Looks like If you don't have any passives, you need to be Horny or very drunk with 100 boob desire, and if she's sober the base desire requirement is up like 334%?
So you can get to the flashing by drinking a lot even if Karryn is a complete virgin, and the passives that reduce that are the ones you get from flaunting, from being stared at, and from getting off on being stared at, while actual sexual experience or slut level has no effect.
I like that you can set her up as an exhibitionist without ever actually having sex; this gives me hope that once level 3 is fully subjugated you could build Karryn to be a stripper without being a whore...

Reactions: Yukihirou

Paralatae

May 15, 2019
Just a quick little exploit I found (maybe this has already been discovered), if you want to avoid a guard invasion after Karryn masturbates, Alt+F4 out of the game immediately after the screen transitions out of the masturbation scene to when the guards show up in her room. If you do it fast enough, when you reload the game, the next day will start as if the guards never showed up. I haven't tried this in other rooms though.

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
The scene where you're bent over a table isn't triggered by being very drunk, it's triggered by having any alcohol in your system and letting cock desire get too high. If you suppress cock desire to keep it below about a 35 you can keep going for a long time.
Somewhat unrelated, is there another sex scene in the bar? I thought that was the only one, and also it's bugged if you don't manage to drink from the mug before all of the enemies are finished with Karryn and causes an endless invisible menu loop, so I've been avoiding doing the bar in v6, anyone know if that's fixed?

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
Do all enemy types have a favourite sex move, without MC getting knocked down with zero stamina? This is what I experienced till now:

Guards + basic prisoners = Handjob
Rogues = Rimjob
Nerds = Footjob
Goblins = Cunnilingus
Homeless = Anal
Thugs ?
Orcs ?
Slime ?
Lizard?
Thugs - vaginal plus a "secret" vaginal scene
Orcs - titjob (Unique titjob scene)
Slime - Anal/Vaginal/Oral
Lizard - Vaginal

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Somewhat unrelated, is there another sex scene in the bar? I thought that was the only one, and also it's bugged if you don't manage to drink from the mug before all of the enemies are finished with Karryn and causes an endless invisible menu loop, so I've been avoiding doing the bar in v6, anyone know if that's fixed?
There's groping/spanking while you walk around, a defeat scene if you let your energy hit zero (same as the normal defeat scene for level 1 I think, they drag you into the closet), a sex scene if your cock desire gets too high (which still counts as success for the job shift if you don't run out of energy), and a dead drunk scene if you manage to get enough alcohol in your system without triggering the sex scene.

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
and a dead drunk scene if you manage to get enough alcohol in your system without triggering the sex scene.
Thanks, had no idea that scene existed.

Anyone know how to restore the music for the sex/defeat scenes from v5? The new music is pretty awful and the old stuff fit really well.
EDIT: nevermind, the old www/data/bgm folder has the files, it's just copy-paste, easy peasy.

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018
Way better than mine, i did a basic change. Your edit looks more vivid, i like it
Na bruv, all yours. As you said, you're not into PS that much but still learning for sure. I mean I'm not PS master as well. And Thanks dude! Is there an option to send you PM? :D

Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
To whoever is doing the recolor mod, are you able to recolor Karryn's warden outfit to white to resemble something close to a nurse's outfit? Just out of curiosity

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Are there any plans to nerf lizardmen???
They deal ~70 pleasure damage and ~1500 stamina damage per attack when there's two of them, which makes the difficulty of fights with them impossible.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Are there any plans to nerf lizardmen???
They deal ~70 pleasure damage and ~1500 stamina damage per attack when there's two of them, which makes the difficulty of fights with them impossible.
I don't know if they will get nerfed, but what helped me fight them was giving them handjobs, when you hold both their dicks all they do is faping while using your hands, which only makes minor stamina damage and when it's your turn you do use the handjob skill again. This way they constantly take lust "damage" and 3-4 rounds later you win without ever being in danger.

DargorOrtiz

Apr 11, 2018
How do you unlock the Anal skill? Do you have 25 anal experiences?
Yes, to unlock the Anal Sex skill you need to get fucked in the ass 25 times. The easiest method I found to get fucked was with the homeless dudes in Level 3. You raise your Butt and Cock desires up so that you get fucked in the ass, remember to also get them erect (when they start blushing) to actually get fucked.

Reactions: Yukihirou

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
What's the js. and line in said js that lets you edit edicts? I'm getting annoyed as shit at ending up in riots just cuz I spend a day or two trying to edict build for some higher-level abilities and whatnot.

ohry13

Mar 30, 2019
Yes, to unlock the Anal Sex skill you need to get fucked in the ass 25 times. The easiest method I found to get fucked was with the homeless dudes in Level 3. You raise your Butt and Cock desires up so that you get fucked in the ass, remember to also get them erect (when they start blushing) to actually get fucked.
what about unlock the Vagina Sex skill ?? it is same like anal sex or what ?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes