souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Only way to get EP is by sleeping, sleep 7x and game ends.

Means by the time you get the entire Status unlocked (you need to BUY Pages in the Status window, like "Amount of times done THIS: ___") it's Game Over.

Chance it ends before you even get to see the last new page is near 100% if you play on Hard
The problem is you need to keep the prison's stats up, which is very difficult on hard mode. Basically you need to keep order up to get more money per day, and order decreases by control every day. So you need to subjugate enemies every day to get order, at least to your control amount if it's negative. Also, if you get the "beautiful warden" title, that gives you 2 order per day, which seems to override hitting 0.

Frankly, opening the status window pages is secondary to getting some stat up edicts first, though I think the hard mode is basically unwinnable at the moment.

Reactions: World enjoyer

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
The game is interesting, the art is very beautiful, but once you get to orc, the image disappears and the game crashes. Has anyone else had this problem?

Reactions: Luigi08

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
I'm currently in a fight, I've exhausted all my remaining energy point and I'm on the ground. I'm fairly early in the game, but I'm stuck in a loop of "endure pleasure" with no opportunity to do anything else. I don't mind losing, but it's been about 15 turns and I'm only at 13% pleasure. I'm not spending an hour waiting for it to reach 100

Edit:
Just as I posted this, the next turn happened. Now The fight is over.

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
Is there any actual sex? I can only manage to get the scene in the bar storage where you jerk and suck them off

• Haha
Reactions: TNTed

darion12345

Aug 7, 2018
Is there any actual sex? I can only manage to get the scene in the bar storage where you jerk and suck them off
Yes there is,you just have to have an orgasm and not lose to too few Energy remaining( like 8-9) and while shes down and "takes a breather" theres a chance one will fuk her.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Am I missing something or is this game absurdly grindy?
Day 40, slut level 55, corruption 12, sadism and masochism 3 and a shitload of passives unlocked. But still only got handjob as sexual act and win or lose battles I can't get any other sex acts to trigger. Karry remains a virgin and how do you get "level 1 subjugated"?

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Really something to keep an eye for.When finished truly a masterpiece.
Btw im gonna put my save here...like 8h gameplay,like 3rd try, lvl 68 slut and only two sex skills unlocked (HJ and Kiss) tiresome grinding of these really.
I'm really quite skeptical of that, after playing it.
But yeah, I have no idea how you got your Slut level that high; I got stuck at 39 for like an hour and I stopped at 41. The whole game needs to be streamlined. Unless they literally tell you everything in the notes in your room (which I did not read through, because it was just repeating the tutorial), there's just no way of knowing (without examining the files) if there's even anything fun, yet. It would certainly not be the first game to "tease" features well before implementing them.

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
I feel like it takes too long to lose. I reached a point where I couldn't win (no more energy nor stamina) and it takes a while for the NPC to beat you down and start other animation. Indeed, the game seems slow and grindy.

Then again it's only the beginning, and I have high hope from the makers of Melty's quest.

Reactions: kingasd

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
Am I missing something or is this game absurdly grindy?
Day 40, slut level 55, corruption 12, sadism and masochism 3 and a shitload of passives unlocked. But still only got handjob as sexual act and win or lose battles I can't get any other sex acts to trigger. Karry remains a virgin and how do you get "level 1 subjugated"?
Win vs the Orc-Boss-->> Level 1 subjugated, followed by something like "end of content"-message, explaining lvl 1 switch back to anarchy for us alpha testers to have something to grind with while we wait for more content. that was the moment i closed game and decided i have to wait. Accomplished that day 12. ~1 hour 55 minutes playtime.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
In its current form:
"Fap Material Simulator - The Game"

There are 5 prison inmates standing around a naked woman, she's on the ground, shaking, terrified, not knowing she's about to be.........
FAP MATERIAL.

Yea, no joke.

They are Terrified of her, so scared they would not even touch her, all they do is fap, cover her a little, and self-KO because spent and tired - even if she has 2 full pages Passive.

I literally fell from my chair because I was laughing so hard, damn I'll lose another inch man-booty because of laughing my ass off.
(Oh, yea, you can lose weight by laughing alone, a good cramping is better than a week of daily workouts)

4.60 star(s) 388 Votes