darion12345

Aug 7, 2018
Ok fellas ive been playing this for a quatter of a day and i have a question:did you people managed to unlock anything except kiss/handjob in sexual acts and if you did: HOW? :D

Ye..same here,
Btw my stats are; slut lvl 72,play time close to 10h...gonna try for max slut lvl..see maybe that triggers it..

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Do subsidies randomly decrease with time? Or is it intentional that they scale with amount of days passed?
Because it's impossible to keep a positive income on medium difficulty for me on day 15. I'm on negative balance already. No money at all, and impossible to get back up to a positive balance.

selius

Oct 7, 2017
Do subsidies randomly decrease with time? Or is it intentional that they scale with amount of days passed?
Because it's impossible to keep a positive income on medium difficulty for me on day 15. I'm on negative balance already. No money at all, and impossible to get back up to a positive balance.
income scales on order. you need to aim to keep it at 100. buying the +40 order edict on day one and then prioritizing +control edicts even though they are -income will actually produce more money as you lose less order.

im not sure if there are any penalties to the "release information" edicts but they're cheap when you're low on funds.

kill guards a lot to keep your funds up and work on getting to warden level 12 so you can clear out the entirety of level 1.

getting the bed upgrades to keep your fatigue in check is necessary

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
income scales on order. you need to aim to keep it at 100. buying the +40 order edict on day one and then prioritizing +control edicts even though they are -income will actually produce more money as you lose less order.

im not sure if there are any penalties to the "release information" edicts but they're cheap when you're low on funds.

kill guards a lot to keep your funds up and work on getting to warden level 12 so you can clear out the entirety of level 1.

getting the bed upgrades to keep your fatigue in check is necessary
Thanks for the protips. Game doesn't even mention how order affects your funding. Or maybe I missed it, despite reading the prologue and tutorial.
I guess I fucked up then, there's no way for me to get order back up. Tiredness catches up to me quicker than beating up prisoners.
I did notice that when you get a game over and reset, you sort of start a NG+ where you lose all your edicts and equips... but keep all your stats, level, passives, AND titles. So I might as well do that.
Also doesn't killing guards increase chances of office invasion? I've yet to actually get one, but if there's some hidden stat...

Reactions: World enjoyer

selius

Oct 7, 2017
Also doesn't killing guards increase chances of office invasion? I've yet to actually get one, but if there's some hidden stat...
probably. i've only been invaded once, but you can exit the game and reload to get out of the fight. if you dont downgrade to the standard guards, you almost never get invaded though.

Zakmastermojo

Nov 12, 2017
Ok. I'm working on a theory, and need some dedicated time to test it out but hear me out, I think yo unlock the sexual moves you need to have done the act many times. I unlocked handjob first because I concentrated on that, then kiss after I started making the mouth desire high right away every time and I got kissed a lot.

You can get them to fuck you if you orgasm and still have energy left, and if you lose you get face-fucked. I've also gotten a tit-job once while I was getting fucked, but that's the only time it's dropped. So I'm gonna test to see if it's the mount of times or the skill level to unlock a sexual move?

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
Ok. I'm working on a theory, and need some dedicated time to test it out but hear me out, I think yo unlock the sexual moves you need to have done the act many times. I unlocked handjob first because I concentrated on that, then kiss after I started making the mouth desire high right away every time and I got kissed a lot.

You can get them to fuck you if you orgasm and still have energy left, and if you lose you get face-fucked. I've also gotten a tit-job once while I was getting fucked, but that's the only time it's dropped. So I'm gonna test to see if it's the mount of times or the skill level to unlock a sexual move?
Looked through the game files, there's no in-game skill currently usable by Karryn for anything except Handjob and Kiss, everything else MUST be initiated by the NPCs/enemies.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Looked through the game files, there's no in-game skill currently usable by Karryn for anything except Handjob and Kiss, everything else MUST be initiated by the NPCs/enemies.
Thanks for confirming that, saves my time in trying to grind them out manually. I also am fairly sure that the game limits you to level 12, and then you don't get stat ups at all any more (though I still occasionally got charm increased but that may have been good rest / other bonuses).

As a note, you don't need to have an orgasm for the enemies to initiate sex, but it's pure rng. The way I went about it was getting to the boss, and using the release skills to max out all desires and the skill that can make enemies angry (don't recall the name, but you get it from subduing 20 enemies). Get knocked down, and just wait. The thugs will usually have 1 round of sex, depending on their stats and traits they can last multiple ejaculations, but that's rare and you get reset after they finish. I also got the accessory items that reduce sex resist and desire required for sex, start with the ones that give charm boosts.

I can confirm that there are passives for multiple times having sex, creampies, and titfucks, but those are currently hard to grind. I have not had anal sex trigger at all, so I assume that it's not in the game yet.

You also get special dialogue from the boss after losing to him repeatedly, up to 5-6 times before it just has the same dialogue.

Reactions: darion12345
Jan 29, 2018
From what I understand from the Discord
Rem mention that he and his team are working on the other projects in the mean time. (Which to me is not a good idea)
"Subjugation Level 1" Is not available in the Demo current version of the game.
But the next big update will happen next month or so.

As for release date, somewhere in the mid 2020. (You can't rush perfection. ;))

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
Struggling with the sex acts, max out pussy, ass and cock (no tits or mouth or they just start handjob/fellatio) and then get knocked down.
Sadly the only ones that can knock you down are the goblins and those idiots just jump to cunnilingus, ruining the whole setup.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Struggling with the sex acts, max out pussy, ass and cock (no tits or mouth or they just start handjob/fellatio) and then get knocked down.
Sadly the only ones that can knock you down are the goblins and those idiots just jump to cunnilingus, ruining the whole setup.
You can get knocked down by Thug type enemies too when they use their super move. The only way to make sure it works out is if a second thug hit you with a super in the 2 turn window while you're off-balance. You're guaranteed to get hit, so you just have to pray to RNG that they sync up attacks, taunting them helps. And yeah, the goblins don't have their own penetration scene yet so it's pointless to use them for anything other other then unlocking cunnilingus passives with a bunch of guys around to force pazuri and blowjobs as well.

There seems to be a blowjob action the warden can take, but it doesn't be implemented yet. Getting her to succumb to vaginal is a lot easier then people make it out to be as long as you use the appropriate shop items to make her more susceptible to certain attacks and releasing your desire for cock and pussy. Most Japanese H games come ouy in between 8 - 16 months, so if this H game comes out mid next year then it would be very much on queue, which is more then you can say for the vast majority of western H games at least lol

Reactions: World enjoyer

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
The problem is you need to keep the prison's stats up, which is very difficult on hard mode. Basically you need to keep order up to get more money per day, and order decreases by control every day. So you need to subjugate enemies every day to get order, at least to your control amount if it's negative. Also, if you get the "beautiful warden" title, that gives you 2 order per day, which seems to override hitting 0.

Frankly, opening the status window pages is secondary to getting some stat up edicts first, though I think the hard mode is basically unwinnable at the moment.

Maybe, if you fix the mess hall on day 1. Did wonders for my run, even though I was throwing fights to get scenes

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes