Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
This was VERY NICE, getting the h-scenes is a bit too tricky I feel but apart from that a fantastic first play.

Jan 29, 2018
Hey! The development of Karryn's Prison and the other localizations projects are not tied together since different people work on it. I'm the editor for both Bifrost and Island Saga, one of which will be released in 2019.
Cheers!
Sorry for the false info on the game release, i was under the impression they are working on multiple projects.

Last edited:
May 2, 2018
Would anyone happen to have a grinded out save on Prisoner Difficulty? Would love a post for that, other difficulties are just too easy and hard to get desired scenes.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
What sexual skills are currently in? I somehow managed to unlock kiss and handjob on my previous save but somehow can't unlock them on my current.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
What sexual skills are currently in? I somehow managed to unlock kiss and handjob on my previous save but somehow can't unlock them on my current.
Those are the only ones in currently, you just need to do the acts enough times to unlock them.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
There might not be anal in this game as of yet but this won't disappoint anal fans like me.
Increasing butt sensitivity/buttheart for penetration using fingers. Sexy!!
Hopefully in future updates, it would also be awesome to see Karryn shove her fingers up those prisoners' butts.
Useful tip: Cautious stance is pretty useful for increasing your stamina if it's low.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheMaster

Jun 12, 2017
I dont think there is pregnancy in 0.3, but i think it will be added because theres a infirmary area that you cant access right now.

Reactions: cocomiel1

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they skipped out on pregnancy, the current amount of art and assets for all the poses Karryn has guarantees a FUCKLOAD of work to add pregnant variants.
Wouldn't be surprised if they skipped out on implementing different outfits for the very same reason.

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they skipped out on pregnancy, the current amount of art and assets for all the poses Karryn has guarantees a FUCKLOAD of work to add pregnant variants.
Wouldn't be surprised if they skipped out on implementing different outfits for the very same reason.
That I doubt though.
You can get multiple passives for creampies like "multiple potential fathers".
That combined with the infirmary that is not implemented yet I think we will most certainly get pregnancy content.

Different outfits however I think will be, if implemented, not that extensive as it would not maktoo much sense in the setting (work uniform and such)

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
That I doubt though.
You can get multiple passives for creampies like "multiple potential fathers".
That combined with the infirmary that is not implemented yet I think we will most certainly get pregnancy content.
Do bear in mind that unlike Meltys Quest, this game has a clear day progression system. So I guess there's going to need to be SOME loophole explaining why Karryn's belly suddenly bulges in a single day, and her pregnancy doesn't last a proper 270 days.
That is, assuming we're going to keep at least the most basic of standard of realistic biology.

I guess someone with access to the official Discord could ask for confirmation.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Do bear in mind that unlike Meltys Quest, this game has a clear day progression system. So I guess there's going to need to be SOME loophole explaining why Karryn's belly suddenly bulges in a single day, and her pregnancy doesn't last a proper 270 days.
That is, assuming we're going to keep at least the most basic of standard of realistic biology.

I guess someone with access to the official Discord could ask for confirmation.
We have Orc's in the game so fuck logic.

Reactions: xSlim

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
We have Orc's in the game so fuck logic.
Orcs, goblins, ridiculous tits and ass, unrealistic uniform,
( I mean she could just borrow the former warden's uniform, pretty sure he has an extra pair of uniforms)
but what makes this game more interesting is the gameplay mechanics.

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
This is really great game. There are some flaws like some people have mentioned, but the main problem for me is that Karryn is pretty much like a robot while playing.

Like when her first kiss gets stolen or when her virginity is taken by a prisoner, there is no change in her personality. She just continues like it was nothing.

I think it kind of contradicts the strong character establishment she received at the beginning.

And my god it's hard to lose in this game. This was a first for me.

And please allow her to use sexual attacks more effectively.

Dark Lord Chaos

Oct 22, 2018
The game is super good and well thought out, but some things break the charm for me:

1. I don't think that the Boss of the first floor has any animation(not to mention unique animation) and if you give blowjob to either Goblins or the Orc it shows a human male. Even if i like the game very much and its top quality that is disappointing, especially if you did wait for the first Boss for a long time, like i did.
2. I want to clearly state that auto save and with higher difficulty ONLY auto save is just bad. It doesn't really do anything, its JUST bad... The game is not really difficult, but if i want to save at specific points, especially later on when Bosses(hopefully) going to have animations and i can't do that i'm literally forced to play on easy difficulty.
3. The auto save function always saves on itself, so even on easy you can ruin your save file if you don't save every time at least twice. Make the auto save always only save on the first slot please, not on the last slot we saved on.
4. Karryn although is getting corrupted, she still said mostly the same things on Slut level 70+, than at the very beginning. For me it looks like she is still not like being fingered, despite the look on her face. The things she says should change accordingly to how corrupted she is. With a high slut level i think even her look should change. Btw there is no indication in the first sex scene at all that she was a virgin, although enemies say that for a while the game doesn't emphasize on that at all(no scenes for that and Karryn doesn't even says anything different at her first time). And of course the more she enjoys something the more lewd her lines should be instead of always the same.
5. Getting a Goblin with a hammer to make Karryn fall only happened for me once before the Boss encounter, i didn't even had stats, i can't even imagine how hard getting scenes is if i actually go for stats, because i did NOT at all, i only put points everywhere on Charm(like i bought most accessories) or on other things that negatively affected Karryn. I already get that the main point of the game is going to be: "never ever get laid or do anything sexual with the prisoners", BUT who cares? We are very far away from the end game. I don't need to have a perfect save right now...
6. I think there is a chance that you can't escape anyhow from the bar if your stats are too low, because of prisoners in the way at all exit(i'm not 100% sure, if it happened it only happened with one of my saves and auto save took care of that a long time ago...). Combined with the current auto save function that's game over.

For the future i have some suggestions:
1. More scenes like the bar encounter, when we lose and improved bar scenes, because currently the dick is just front of her face. Example for more possible scenes for just the bar: bar table, bar chairs. Or there could be different defeat encounters depending on the level of the prison we are on. Maybe she could even have a scene as a bar maid if she is being defeated. I mean... why not?
2. If enemies are already trying to get Karryn cloths off, her panty could move from only her pussy or from only her ass(opening her up for different scenes, even if her panty is not fully down). Not just for aesthetic, but for more possibilities. On later levels possible boob scenes after just losing her outfit and having her boob resist fully down(and i'm not talking about the mini scenes for milliseconds).
3. More, clearer upgrades for corruption... I don't like the current ones, too many are too positive, like "less encounters" instead of more. Maybe a fully negative Edict section just for fun.
4. Equipment with only negative or only positive stats/unique passives that you can only get from a specific Boss. So if i want to go fully corrupted i could go fully negative and if i want her to magically get through the whole prison without a scratch i could equip her for that outcome.
5. Different Boss passives and titles. If you can do the Boss without sex scenes you get a positive passive and loot/title, while if you do get laid you get a specific negative Boss passive/title/drop.
6. Tub and shower upgrade with possible encounters.
7. I would liked her more hairy or a possibility to shave, but whatever... Personal preference i guess, not many games are going for that these days. Still its a little bit strange for me that she is a warden/virgin/intellectual/cocky/thinks she is superior, but she is not hairy down there? I mean why? Especially if she is supposedly not looking for every day sex.

Apr 22, 2017
7. I would liked her more hairy or a possibility to shave, but whatever... Personal preference i guess, not many games are going for that these days. Still its a little bit strange for me that she is a warden/virgin/intellectual/cocky/thinks she is superior, but she is not hairy down there? I mean why? Especially if she is supposedly not looking for every day sex.
This. Even if it's not a dev's preference it's the kind of thing that's relatively easy to implement for the audience/customers it attracts. I really hope devs see this and consider it

- Some nice passives I'd like to see are persisting cum/wet status between battles, would fit with the suggested showering mechanic. Maybe some "sex crazed" passives for late game that make her permanently wet & aroused (min 30% arousal as I recall)
- Adding consumables would help some players customize their gameplay experience. I've seen plenty dissatisfied in this thread who don't get how the game works. They could add things like aphrodisiac for karryn to use on herself or throw at inmates or energy drinks for fatigue/stamina/energy, etc

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes