dsmanthrowaway

Apr 5, 2018
So I understand that losing charm with increased fatigue makes sense thematically, but it makes battles a chore to complete. I know you can forcibly lose a fight by spamming your energy skills, but this lowers your chances of gaining new passives. As it is right now, the only way for Karryn to get broken is by making her intentionally slut it out.

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
Im just hoping he starts implementing the guards losing respect for karryn, not just as a flavor text but as a really detrimental mechanic, that doesnt affect order because it would make going full slut on hard impossible, i see a lot of mechanics in the edits that are not there yet but i hope they dont decide to erase them, but theres also a lot of mechanics i would love to see, like persisting desire between battles, persisting cum and undress, the random possibility of awakening in middle of a gangbang if you sleep outside the office, or when the security is too low and guards doesnt respect you, improved losing events like the others have said, this game has a myriad of possibilities i just wish the developers could see this thread and see if they like some of the ideas posted here, theres some killing brainstorming going and i love every second of this

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
This. Even if it's not a dev's preference it's the kind of thing that's relatively easy to implement for the audience/customers it attracts. I really hope devs see this and consider it

- Some nice passives I'd like to see are persisting cum/wet status between battles, would fit with the suggested showering mechanic. Maybe some "sex crazed" passives for late game that make her permanently wet & aroused (min 30% arousal as I recall)
- Adding consumables would help some players customize their gameplay experience. I've seen plenty dissatisfied in this thread who don't get how the game works. They could add things like aphrodisiac for karryn to use on herself or throw at inmates or energy drinks for fatigue/stamina/energy, etc
Yeah edicts do cover this last part already(although we need to wait for the update).
I feel they already paved the way for the whole nympho mechanic(just look at the passves you can get...there is no way they will not go in that direction).
About whole bushy thing.if it is implemented for the player to choose to activate this option or not I wouldnt mind it(though im not a big fan).

Reactions: LeoNecros
May 25, 2017
This game got so many things to be explored! Hahaha, never been excited waiting for a complete release since rannero announced he is continuing Cursed Pleasure.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Any idea how sadism work?

Started a prisoner run and chose sadism.
It did not seem to add anything. She gets a bit of pleasure from hitting the enemies, but not sure if that was from that passive, since she already got pleasure in my first game without that passive from hitting people.

But if Meltys quest is something to go on from Remtairy there is hardly any chance of Karryn going full dominatrix

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
She gets a bit of pleasure from hitting the enemies, but not sure if that was from that passive, since she already got pleasure in my first game without that passive from hitting people.
Pretty sure that's what Sadism does. Its level scales the amount of pleasure gained.
The "Cockiness" passive also seems to boost that amount dependent on its level. Maybe it boosts Sadism?

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Pretty sure that's what Sadism does. Its level scales the amount of pleasure gained.
The "Cockiness" passive also seems to boost that amount dependent on its level. Maybe it boosts Sadism?
You can even get a passive from orgasming by dealing pain to enemies.

Jun 25, 2018
I have a feeling 95% of what people have issues with in the game are simply blocked by this being the demo, and they will all show up in spades once the game is fully released. I have a sneaking suspicion there are going to be a ton more edicts available since none showed for floor 1-2, and the fact there was no floor 3-5 section shown, even empty.

Considering Melty's Quest allowed you to just auto-lose battles for the fun stuff, I don't doubt something similar will get implemented.

I also have a suspicion that the now deputy warden is in on the 5th level boss' scheme for whatever is going on in the story. As I did the negative order bad end to see if I could unlock a room invasion, it said bad end 1 for her just running away from the prison. Curious how many other bad ends there will be.

Game is going to be great once it is released fully, I have no doubt. Its both fun as a smut game, and with the 'restriction runs' or whatever they were called, I forget, the game is also setup as a legit RPG/Management game.

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor
May 2, 2018
At the very least I can offer a save game on the Warden Difficulty that was posted earlier with a bit more grinding for sexual stats and infinite money. Save 1 anyway, save 2 got mesed up when I tried to force it back to prisoner difficulty.

By the way you can go straight to sex if you've the "Wet" status, and have your clothes completely removed.(full pussy, full cock desire anyway). It's just not particularly easy. Of course it's only a 0.3 version but at the moment it's very hard to get what you want proper. I'm especially irked about the fact that when you're pulled into a bar with 10 guys they all wait patiently until you can give them a handjob or blowjob, that should be a prime place for the first vaginal and anal sexual acts imo.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes