SimonNom

Feb 23, 2019
From what I understand from the Discord
Rem mention that he and his team are working on the other projects in the mean time. (Which to me is not a good idea)
"Subjugation Level 1" Is not available in the Demo current version of the game.
But the next big update will happen next month or so.

As for release date, somewhere in the mid 2020. (You can't rush perfection. ;))
Hey! The development of Karryn's Prison and the other localizations projects are not tied together since different people work on it. I'm the editor for both Bifrost and Island Saga, one of which will be released in 2019.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
how do you get that title? buy a bunch of accessories?
Yes, indirectly. The title is given for 24 Charm, and buying accessories increases it.
There are 4 Charm titles in the game currently, up to 69 Charm.

There is a lot more interesting titles in the game, the game project specifies their prerequisites in Japanese only though. I figured out you can get the 'A Disappointment' title by getting bad ending A (game over after order reaches 0).
I also acquired the 'Sleepy Beauty' title - the prerequisite is hilarious - Karryn's first kiss needs to be a kiss on a dick to get this one.
There is also a title for losing your anal virginity before your vaginal virginity.
I think '条件:Fundingがゼロになった日>30' means that you have to spend 30 days total with 0 funding to get the title?

RalkMK

Jul 15, 2018
In case you didn't know. You don't have to wait until Karryn gets knocked down to get fucked etc.
At the start of a fight use Cock&Mouth desire release. As soon as possible use and finish handjob! For that scene Karryn has to get naked and after that she usually stays naked. Kiss enemys to get them aroused and that's all you need.

Peace

Ps: Is there anything else for anal besides slapping and finger fuck?

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
The dev introduced his core gameplay loop with this demo, and I think it's pretty good. There are a few flaws that needs to be mentioned though:

1) Trying to lose takes too long. I mean, technically it's actually quite easy to lose, because your HP is your Stamina, and every time you use an attack you use up some Stamina. Although it regenerates over time (I think?), there's only so many enemies you can fight without being in an "oh shit" situation. However, there are only two options "Endure Pleasure" or "Wait Out Pleasure". One of them uses up EN, and your EN hits 0 you lose. But if you have a lot of EN, or you're fresh out of a good night's sleep... yeah it's going to take a while. A loooooooooong while.

2) Realism. Now, I'm fully aware that it's dumb to talk about realism in a H-game that's about sending your best woman alone into a teeming hive of rapists ready to rebel the shit out of your empire, but I just SERIOUSLY have to get it out how ridiculous it is to send your best woman alone into a teeming hive of rapists ready to rebel the shit out of your empire. Like come on, fucking dude didn't even send her enough money to make ends meet. Is he really trying to end the rebellion? Also he went to the prison with his secretary ALONE. Where. Is. Your. Army. Where???

Unless of course, the prince is the final boss...

3) BGM. It's loud, it's noisy, and it gets seriously irritating 5 minutes in. It's like having trumpets being blasted into your ears 24/7, one's that preaching about the might of the empire, an empire who sent a lone woman to deal with a rebellion hive ready to destroy some shit and burn cities. Having some cock sucking sfx put on an eternal loop would be less annoying than what it currently is right now. I wish I was joking.

4) Only 1 female protagonist, for now. Personally, Karryn's body shape is completely ridiculous, and having to suspend my disbelief is acting against my wish to you know, lewd her immediately. Meltys has a bomb tier body too, but her kind of body is actually realistic. I suppose it takes a giant of a woman with even bigger boobs to swing a halberd powerful enough to knock a giant pig like a rag doll, but I wouldn't mind finishing the game, then unlocking other female protagonists in place of Karryn to play as DLC. Seriously, give me someone skinnier.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
By the way; don't be fooled when the game warns you that Masochism makes the game hard. Sadism is by far WAY less forgiving and balanced - after you get the Fearless passive you get like 2 Pleasure per dude "killed".

I tried to play around with the plugins (because that's where most of this game's code is in, all the common events in RPGMaker are filled of script references) to find the value for Karryn's max warden level (currently at 12) - I wonder if the game would function if I modified it a little bit.
Not that I could find the value in the first place, there is a LOT of plugins in there...

Last edited:
Reactions: World enjoyer

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
Does someone what Param set 2 to 5 do when editing a safe?
I had played around a bit and accidentaly set def too hgih which did not only influence the damage you take but makes it completely impossible to gain any desire at all.

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
I can only seem to get the finger blasting reaction on the pussy. Is it just rng for actual sex?

Edit: had to get knocked down

Last edited:

RalkMK

Jul 15, 2018
I can only seem to get the finger blasting reaction on the pussy. Is it just rng for actual sex?
Usually the enemy will finger blast Karryn until she is wet, from there they will move on. For higher sex chance buy some equip.
i hope that helps =)

May 2, 2018
YO HEADS UP.

If you choose a lower difficulty it can't be changed in NG+. I know it says "It can't be changed later" but NG+ is anotehr story. Don't think you can play a runthrough with low difficulty and raise it after NG+ with all your stats. I played Prisoner mode and went down to easy to test things and can't raise it back up. On that note I think the game is wayyyyyyy too easy on easy mode. Hell it's easy on Prisoner mode.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Hell it's easy on Prisoner mode.
Yes, I had trouble myself, but after I figured out the mechanics (by talking to ALL the guards in the guard room...) turns out the most important thing is keeping high Order up - though it seems strange to effectively make the game harder the more you're struggling with it.
After you manage that, game's pretty easy, though the level cap is pissing me off. I don't know if it's a temporary thing while the game's in alpha (to prevent save-migrating overpowered Karryn, which is stupid, because if people want to cheat they'll do it anyways), or if it's related to your in-game progress (so you can't grind before you clear prison levels or something).

As for the NG+, you mean the restart after a Game Over? I think it's deliberate that you can't increase the difficulty; you can only DECREASE it after the game over, PERMANENTLY.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Hard mode isn't unwinnable. In fact, once you get your energy up to more than 12 and the skill that replenishes energy, you can pretty much keep going forever as long as you don't get oneshot by a single orgasm or you get doubleorgasmed in less than 6 turns (have yet to happen to me).

Hell I'm pretty sure I could beat Hard without even going the slut route and just whoop their asses with some stat accessories at this point. Stats matter A LOT.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Game seems neat. But i can't figure out how to save, then again i didn't play that much, just a quick peak.

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
It seems that after a few times you do not even need to be knocked down for a Thug to initiate Sex.
Happened (with wet-status) staggered and with no 'balance-debuffs'.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
I've now got all the accessories that affect sexual acts and no matter how many battles I win or lose nothing except handjobs trigger.

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
I've now got all the accessories that affect sexual acts and no matter how many battles I win or lose nothing except handjobs trigger.
From what I found so far:
Cunnilingus - Get knocked down by a Goblin and just wait a bit.
Blowjob - Should pop up automatically after a few losses or you can try getting knocked down by thug or goblin with high Mouth and Cock Desire
Sex - Get knocked down by Thugs with high Pussy and Cock Desire while having the status 'wet'
Anal - Somewhere in this thread someone said from looking at the files it seems to not be in the game yet

How to 'get wet': Have the trait that raises pleasure with each defeated opponent to get around 30 to 40 pleasure
How to get knocked down:
- Goblins will instantly knock you down with their wind-up skill but only engage in cunnilingus
- Thugs can make you stagger with their wind-up attack, you need to have 2 Thugs
and hope their wind-up attack lines up.
The encounter within the Boss room (2 Guys speaking to each other) can have 2 Thugs in the first wave and is guaranteed to have 2 in the second wave. Arrive there with high Pleasure, load up on the Desires you want, use the Taunt skill to ensure tey use attacks and hope for RNG both use their wind-up attacks within the timeframe you are still staggered.

Bring accessoiries that decrease the requirements for the act you want does help.

Reactions: World enjoyer

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
From what I found so far:
Cunnilingus - Get knocked down by a Goblin and just wait a bit.
Blowjob - Should pop up automatically after a few losses or you can try getting knocked down by thug or goblin with high Mouth and Cock Desire
Sex - Get knocked down by Thugs with high Pussy and Cock Desire while having the status 'wet'
Anal - Somewhere in this thread someone said from looking at the files it seems to not be in the game yet

How to 'get wet': Have the trait that raises pleasure with each defeated opponent to get around 30 to 40 pleasure
How to get knocked down:
- Goblins will instantly knock you down with their wind-up skill but only engage in cunnilingus
- Thugs can make you stagger with their wind-up attack, you need to have 2 Thugs
and hope their wind-up attack lines up.
The encounter within the Boss room (2 Guys speaking to each other) can have 2 Thugs in the first wave and is guaranteed to have 2 in the second wave. Arrive there with high Pleasure, load up on the Desires you want, use the Taunt skill to ensure tey use attacks and hope for RNG both use their wind-up attacks within the timeframe you are still staggered.

Bring accessoiries that decrease the requirements for the act you want does help.
Lost count of how many battles I've lost with max desires and wet status. Nothing new ever happens. Going on my third new game at day 40+

Reactions: Ř@ĐįäÞïőñ

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Lost count of how many battles I've lost with max desires and wet status. Nothing new ever happens. Going on my third new game at day 40+
Ok, I said this a bit earlier, but get the energy restoration skill, right side of the training edict page. Let enemies hit to get to 0 stamina, using the skill you get for subjugating 20 enemies to make enemies angry helps with that.

After you get knocked down, stay down and use the free cost option to wait out pleasure. Eventually you should get either enough petting attacks to get passives, and ideally have the accessories on the far right of the shopping edicts to reduce the desire for whatever act you want. If you orgasm or have used energy skills use the mental healing ability to restore energy, or just let energy run out to lose the fight (important to lose the boss fight every time if you're trying to grind sex stats / scenes since it doesn't reset). Use the desire release skills once you get them to up cock and pussy (currently / usually) to let enemies aim for those acts faster.

I don't know for sure, but I think every enemy has their own desire meters that need to reach whatever level to initiate sex acts in addition to your desire levels.

You should do this with multiple waves of multiple enemies, the boss and the bar encounters are the best for this, having 4+ waves. I personally had one run where I got up to 6 waves with 2-4 enemies per wave in the bar (no idea what increases the amount and level of the bar enemies).

I also have had sex start from standing, but it was far into that run and seems very unlikely to happen currently in the game.

Reactions: fantom2u
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes