PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
So this might be a stupid question but how do I have to play this game if I want Karryn to be as slutty as possible and to get fucked as many times as possible? Just not do any willpower and try to avoid attacking the enemies?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So this might be a stupid question but how do I have to play this game if I want Karryn to be as slutty as possible and to get fucked as many times as possible? Just not do any willpower and try to avoid attacking the enemies?
Pretty much, get higher order and control to not lose the game and buy the accessories that increases charm (to wear more accessories) and that reduce the desire required for sex acts (anal penetration isn't in the game, just fingering right now). I'd say you should fight through the level to get to the boss, there are a couple of required fights you have to win to get past, but the boss has the most waves of enemies.

Though there is a limit on how many events are counted at the moment, so when you hit that cap for a given act it won't increase, but you could grind out edicts (assuming that the saves will work with updates).

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Pretty much, get higher order and control to not lose the game and buy the accessories that increases charm (to wear more accessories) and that reduce the desire required for sex acts (anal penetration isn't in the game, just fingering right now). I'd say you should fight through the level to get to the boss, there are a couple of required fights you have to win to get past, but the boss has the most waves of enemies.

Though there is a limit on how many events are counted at the moment, so when you hit that cap for a given act it won't increase, but you could grind out edicts (assuming that the saves will work with updates).
Thank you. So should I try to win non-boss fights or lose them?

Jun 25, 2018
Once you unlock the sex attacks you can try and win that way, and they count as winning the battle. I just spam revitalize until my energy reaches zero, she gets knocked out faster, and then gets blowbanged in the backroom. It gets passives pretty quick. All the other stuff is either not implemented or made super rare (I think on purpose), so that is the only depraved act at the moment.

Reactions: PalmFace

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017

You don't need to win fights if enemies are blocking doors, you can escape from combat (2% fatigue or so) and bypass them that way.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Ok, apparently you can run from the "mini boss" fights to get pas them, but otherwise win them by whatever means (enemies cumming is usually a 1 shot, unless they have specific traits indicated by their name.)

As for the actual boss fight, lose that since he doesn't respawn in the current endgame.

One thing I forgot to mention is to get the healing thoughts ability, near the far right on the training page. That lets you restore some energy ever few turns.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Once you unlock the sex attacks you can try and win that way, and they count as winning the battle. I just spam revitalize until my energy reaches zero, she gets knocked out faster, and then gets blowbanged in the backroom. It gets passives pretty quick. All the other stuff is either not implemented or made super rare (I think on purpose), so that is the only depraved act at the moment.
How do i unluck the sex attacks tho?

Reactions: Leonadis77

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How do i unluck the sex attacks tho?
Do enough handjobs (the guards below your office or the loss scene work best for this) and kissing (general fighting) and those will unlock, but they're the only sex skills you can use currently.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2018
Do enough handjobs (the guards below your office or the loss scene work best for this) and blowjobs (loss scene is best) and those will unlock, but they're the only sex skills you can use currently.
You unlocked blowjobs as a sex attack? I thought it was only Kiss and Handjob so far?

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017
Are there any other games similar to this, that I can enjoy while they continue to develop this slowly? With Female Protagonist?

Reactions: Grips
Jun 25, 2018
Are there any other games similar to this, that I can enjoy while they continue to develop this slowly? With Female Protagonist?
Melty's Quest is the other game from the developers. It is a great game as well, and quicker to get the dirty stuff.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes