0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Hmm, I tried to cheat a little to skip some grinding, but the way the game handles saves is kinda weird. If you copy/paste a save into a new slot, it won't be recognized, so I think backing up your save is impossible. It also overwrites with autosaves constantly, so you need to shut the game down, edit the save then boot it back up, instead of doing it while the game is running like I prefer.
I had no problems moving around save files, so if you wanna back it up just put it into a different folder without renaming it. Name the folder with a date, and voila, makeshift save slots ready.
I guess you gotta reset the whole game to load them though.
Also, let me know if you find the variable for Karryn's max warden level.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Also, let me know if you find the variable for Karryn's max warden level.
It's weird, saveedit doesn't list a long... list of values like it normally does, it spreads them out like multiple characters. There's one that I guess is either stamina or max stamina (under Myhp) which... if it's the former, it's useless since it resets constantly anyway. If it's the latter then it can be used to make yourself invincible or force losses.

I don't see much point in increasing the level cap at this point, I just hit it on mine and i'm too strong for anyone on this floor to knock me down, which is kind of annoying. Or maybe I have a regen trinket equipped?

I was looking to edit Edicts, but it doesn't matter because all the interesting ones are locked.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I was looking to edit Edicts, but it doesn't matter because all the interesting ones are locked.
This.

I absolutely loved the game. Played it for like 8 hours last night and still didn't unlock everything I think.

Yes. Let me get that out of the way right from the start. It is grindy as fuck! But it wasn't the boring grinding, I had a lot of fun grinding whatever I did until I finally got a sex scene. Sadly, at this point that is all that is worth grinding because like iamnuff said and well, all the Edicts and level stuff is locked in the demo.

I hope someone makes a signature for this soon. I'm 100% behind this project.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I don't see much point in increasing the level cap at this point, I just hit it on mine and i'm too strong for anyone on this floor to knock me down, which is kind of annoying.
To be have a save slot where I'm pre-grinded for the next build, so I can just steamroll everything.

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
It is not all you have missed a few easy to get titles example:Beautiful warden
Also some vaginal and anal passives missing
Especially since the item that comes with 'Beautiful Warden' is very convenient in Normal and Hard Mode as it adds 2 Order each day.

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
August 12th progress report:

Unfortunately, this week's Progress Report is gonna be a bit short and vague, I've been working here and there on Club Bifrost, Island Saga and Karryn's Prison. Club Bifrost is progressing well, and it should enter the testing phase in about a week or two.
For Karryn's Prison, I've been mostly bug fixing and brainstorming here and there whenever I take a break from working on Club Bifrost and Island Saga. I'm currently in the middle of thinking and designing the logic and layout for Level 2. The design for Level 1 and Level 2 are something that have been in my head for a long, long time since the beginning of the project last year and I think I'm close to refining the details to the point that we're almost ready to begin putting them down into paper and then start mapping. I've also been thinking about and designing some of the Level 1 Edicts also. I got a pretty good idea of what I want from the Level 1 Edicts but I need to refine the details and design and such...
And while I'm self reflecting here, I think I should probably focus on one system/idea at a time first because I got like a hundred ideas in my head that is always constantly trying to grab my attention, and this is just for Karryn's Prison alone. Because in addition to the Level 2 layout design and the Level 1 Edicts design, I've been finalizing the details of several new combat related stuff that I don't want to reveal yet.
Codewise, the major stuff I've worked on and finished last week, besides bug fixing, was the revamp of the code for in-battle dialogue. As the player you won't notice anything different, but I needed this revamp to expand the functionality of the system for the near future. This week, I will probably code in the toy system that Sachinama teased two weeks ago in his post, and code the combat related stuff I mentioned in the paragraph above.

rlgrlg

May 14, 2018

Unfortunately, this week's Progress Report is gonna be a bit short and vague, I've been working here and there on Club Bifrost, Island Saga and Karryn's Prison. Club Bifrost is progressing well, and it should enter the testing phase in about a week or two.
For Karryn's Prison, I've been mostly bug fixing and brainstorming here and there whenever I take a break from working on Club Bifrost and Island Saga. I'm currently in the middle of thinking and designing the logic and layout for Level 2. The design for Level 1 and Level 2 are something that have been in my head for a long, long time since the beginning of the project last year and I think I'm close to refining the details to the point that we're almost ready to begin putting them down into paper and then start mapping. I've also been thinking about and designing some of the Level 1 Edicts also. I got a pretty good idea of what I want from the Level 1 Edicts but I need to refine the details and design and such...
And while I'm self reflecting here, I think I should probably focus on one system/idea at a time first because I got like a hundred ideas in my head that is always constantly trying to grab my attention, and this is just for Karryn's Prison alone. Because in addition to the Level 2 layout design and the Level 1 Edicts design, I've been finalizing the details of several new combat related stuff that I don't want to reveal yet.
Codewise, the major stuff I've worked on and finished last week, besides bug fixing, was the revamp of the code for in-battle dialogue. As the player you won't notice anything different, but I needed this revamp to expand the functionality of the system for the near future. This week, I will probably code in the toy system that Sachinama teased two weeks ago in his post, and code the combat related stuff I mentioned in the paragraph above.
You sir, are a true gentleman. Thank you very much.

Henpai

Jul 14, 2017
I don't quite get this game how do you get the scenes? Am I supposed to lose the fights? I'm lost.

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017

Im officially hyped beyond reasons here, this game its turning into the gratest thing i have seen in all my time playing eroic games

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I don't quite get this game how do you get the scenes? Am I supposed to lose the fights? I'm lost.
Most of them are battle sex, with a specific version of the battle sex for a loss. To start with you'll mostly be groped, talked to, stripped, and kissed. The triggers based on the various desire stats listed in the bottom left. After enough of a given event type / time you'll get passives that make it easier for various actions to happen as well as more "advanced" versions. For example pussy rubbing leads to clit, which (eventually) can lead to sex. There's been plenty of discussions earlier for methods to get various specific actions to happen, and the only ones you can trigger yourself (after doing them enough to unlock the actions) are handjobs and kissing.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes