Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Why not both? As she becomes more corrupted she gets access to those kinds of options. Seems like what they are going for is a fighting combat vs sex combat and you can choose which version you want to specialize in.
Oh Boy its human nature if you give out sweet candy nobody will work for it anymore and will be sick of it in no time.

Reactions: TealQuest

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
Oh Boy its human nature if you give out sweet candy nobody will work for it anymore and will be sick of it in no time.
Wouldn't call that giving it out. Youd have to work your way up to that point.

Also, content ends after the orc boss right? Floor one cant be fully subjugated?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Wouldn't call that giving it out. Youd have to work your way up to that point.

Also, content ends after the orc boss right? Floor one cant be fully subjugated?
Yes the emperors envoy comes gives a gift and the end of content letter, -free roam mode

May 2, 2018
I also hope for begging stances. It's hard as shit to get any form of vaginal sex and makes no sense that when gangbanged on defeat that no one fucks her. Other than it's a 0.3, that seems to be only reason why that makes sense.

Ricther

Jan 19, 2018
I also hope for begging stances. It's hard as shit to get any form of vaginal sex and makes no sense that when gangbanged on defeat that no one fucks her. Other than it's a 0.3, that seems to be only reason why that makes sense.
The only consistent way to get vaginal sex or Anal is only against "THUG" enemies. They are the only ones that use Spanking and Anal Fingering. Those are the trigger for SEX consistently. You need the Passives for spanking or at least it consistently happens now.

3rd Playthrough Prisoner Mode. I think you need the majority of Passives. Be naked. Full cock and Pussy desire. and the Spanking should trigger against Thugs.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
nope that just a wrong map tile. No auto-save notification on the picture
... he's clearly saying that he got stuck in that trapped position and now he can't get out, because it already overwrote his previous save.

I'm not even sure what your comment is supposed to say.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Hoping they'll add the instant down or submit to the lewd actions.
(I.e get on all fours or lying down during a battle sequences.)
I agree and I'm 99% sure we will get those. The game already lets you do handjobs (like, initiate them) so I'm pretty sure we will get those. You also have a submission stat, iirc, so submitting to those actions gonna be in the game too.

It's just too early in the game development.

Fetis

May 28, 2017
nope that just a wrong map tile. No auto-save notification on the picture
It's a matter of the avatar changing and the avatar being able to pass through map tiles the other avatar can't. Naked Karryn can run through some walls. Clothed Karryn can't. You can run around before the avatar swap when you wake up every day. Regardless, an auto-save there would mean you're screwed

Rakdos!6

Sep 29, 2018
This is a solid build for only having one floor implemented. The story while probably not the main point was interesting and I did like the twist that the previous warden was in fact not a pervert in the opening. A glitch I noticed happen in game was when I fought the boss and the orc/pig-man (whatever he is) slapped Karryn's ass, all the images on screen of Karryn and the opponent went away. You could still fight the boss but no images of the characters would be on screen. There is a variety of effects available and menu system is solid and the combat is effective with a Rock-Paper-Scissors style of fighting with Slash-Thrust-Strike.

I understand that the game is an alpha build but I hope for custom scenes with monster characters like Goblins as when a goblin is targeted for a sex act it uses a human body to display it rather than a Goblin. The only time I have seen the goblins have a uniqueness to them is during the defeat scene where if a goblin is present in making Karryn suck a dick, the dick is green rather than a human color and the attack where the goblin inserts its face into Karryn's pussy. The boss did not have any special animations yet either but I am hopeful it will come in the future.

Just my hopes for the future of this Game(its the author's game but a person can dream):

My final hopes for this game is hoping that costumes and pregnancy(due to the medical room) will be implemented and the boss characters and certain monsters get a story arc and their own endings. Costumes being able to be bought as an edict with positive, negative, and slutish effects (like the secretary costume increasing EXP gained but lacking in defense. While a Bunny/Dancer costume would increase stats and lowers the level/arousal needed for sex acts, but needs a certain slut level to equip. Even an exhibitionist mode if slut level is high enough). The pregnancy could effect combat, the ending, and even the slut level if sex is had while pregnant.

Overall, I am extremely hopeful for this game and will most likely play the updates and probably buy the full release if it comes on Steam if it remains solid.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Personally, rather than an 'instant down' action, I was hoping for something to skip a turn without raising your defence or evasion. Something to use before you unlock the actual sex-actions or full submission.

At current, once you have enough hp you become invincible, since you regen faster than it can be stripped away.
All you can really do is run around till your exhaustion hits like, 50%, or spam the moves that cost spirit to end the fight faster.
I wanted her to be knocked down with full spirit, so she'd have a nice long scene before being defeated.
Also, if she cums in battle she gets knocked down, but you are forced to get up because your only available move is 'breathe' which auto-recovers you. A way to make her stay down (like you can if she gets knocked down normally) would be nice.

Aside from that, Orc-boss seems to have a move that puts her into unique knockdown state. She lands flat on her back in a way that I haven't seen any other enemy manage.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Aside from that, Orc-boss seems to have a move that puts her into unique knockdown state. She lands flat on her back in a way that I haven't seen any other enemy manage.
Other enemies can do it, but it starts with getting knocked off balance (which you then get the option to recover from as an action) then you have to be hit with an unbalancing attack a second time before you recover to get that knocked down pose.

Both the goblins and prisoners can do these, but they take 2 turns to fire. The guards don't have knock down attacks at all from what I recall.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
Well i like management games, so this is a good game for me, the only thing i dislike is the fucking grind for the scenes that is a pain in the ass, the story and character are nice too, the things i would like is a fucking button to surrender and skip, and to change the scenes from a combat to an actual escene

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
Personally, rather than an 'instant down' action, I was hoping for something to skip a turn without raising your defence or evasion. Something to use before you unlock the actual sex-actions or full submission.

At current, once you have enough hp you become invincible, since you regen faster than it can be stripped away.
All you can really do is run around till your exhaustion hits like, 50%, or spam the moves that cost spirit to end the fight faster.
I wanted her to be knocked down with full spirit, so she'd have a nice long scene before being defeated.
Also, if she cums in battle she gets knocked down, but you are forced to get up because your only available move is 'breathe' which auto-recovers you. A way to make her stay down (like you can if she gets knocked down normally) would be nice.

Fatigue can really hurt your Stamina and Energy levels though. If you don't manage that correctly you are far from invincible.

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
At level 70 of lust(or whatever is called) still missing anal scenes, is there something wrong or they're missing? Also for making blowjob and sex by your decision as for jerking or kissing

odin76

Jun 5, 2017
realy like this game
hope for some updates soon
anal sex,more gangbang options... more sexual options
maybe female prisoners ...

is there a way (cheat) to recive the ork boss
i like to fight him again with the high slut... level
or maybe soneone can give a save with high stats and living ork-boss
thx

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
realy like this game
hope for some updates soon
anal sex,more gangbang options... more sexual options
maybe female prisoners ...

is there a way (cheat) to recive the ork boss
i like to fight him again with the high slut... level
or maybe soneone can give a save with high stats and living ork-boss
thx
No way to revive the boss currently (unless there's some save or game editing that can do it). Honestly there's no difference in anything when fighting him at high slut level, besides giving him handjobs when you unlock that. The only thing that changes is a reference that you're rematching him if you've lost before and about 6 different end dialogues as you continue to lose until it repeats the last one (implying you're losing on purpose, exc.).

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
No way to revive the boss currently (unless there's some save or game editing that can do it). Honestly there's no difference in anything when fighting him at high slut level, besides giving him handjobs when you unlock that. The only thing that changes is a reference that you're rematching him if you've lost before and about 6 different end dialogues as you continue to lose until it repeats the last one (implying you're losing on purpose, exc.).
Hopefully in the full version that last fight will result in a Game Over ending if you lose.

I'm also hoping that there will be clothing degradation/stealing outside of battle. That way she has to go from area to area stripped or naked, would encourage more aggression from enemies, etc.

Reactions: HaisheraLuna
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes