oldboggy

Aug 2, 2019
Absolutely brilliant game. The artwork and range of expressions is wonderful. The fatigue aspect was a bit annoying in that it discouraged having fun with the prisoners. I found going into the javascript files and dividing the amount incremented to the fatigue after battle by 2 made things far more enjoyable (for what it is worth, if you boost the level cap past 12, the horny guards outside her room soon cease being horny). If any of the creators are reading this, it would be fun if the guards or the prisoners in the mess hall would react to her not wearing panties.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Can't wait for the next update :)
Like how they have added those subtle animations with the butt and boobs but why the eff is there a 'poap'or 'poah' sound effect?

That is a very welcome update, also looks like they're testing throwing Orcs in the mix.
The level 1 boss is an orc. It took me a while to realize that because of his pig face. Maybe he's a porc (pork)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: scias85

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
The level 1 boss is an orc. It took me a while to realize that because of his pig face. Maybe he's a porc (pork)
The Japanese style of orc is the fat "pig man" version, rather than the ugly green skinned human with tusks of the european / american style of orcs. I'm just used to that, so it was obvious to me but I was in the same boat as you with not realizing the pig men were orcs for a long while.

Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
okay, I have played the game for three days, I unlocked a few things, regret killing the orc without losing to him first, and now I will give a review of the game in it's current state. The regular grind for non sexual stuff is easy, just do a few fights a day to keep order, then sleep and let the money flow in. Sex grinding, (and seriously, I thought that would somehow be in the game literally) is harder. Some of the inmates seem to never do anything other than kissing and groping. Blowjobs stats are harder obtain unless you want to lose fights alot, anal, other than fingering, seems to be locked. Penetration sex is only done by Thugs, and sometime glitch out and never actually go past groping/kissing stage. One time I tested it out, and had 10 orgasm from one thug who did not penetrated the Warden, just kissed her and finger her till he came on kissing her.
Otherwise the grinding and those aspect, I must admit the combat is refreshing, and the Fatigue system is very clever. Maybe some training to lower Fatigue a little in the future. And the later option to be more corrupt by screw over the guards and inmates through edicts, and making pampering yourself too much can be negative is very good, and I hope you expand on it as well. Also can't wait to see how this riot system plays out, but as it not inside the game, I won't comment on it till the future.
And now on to graphics, it's very great. I mean that. The art is very well done for a early demo, and seems perfect for this type of game. If you somehow add animation to the pictures and/or variation in the future would improve a other beautiful art style and work.
Now the opening area, I notice a lot of the guards and prisoners are just exposition dumps, while not bad, I hope that there would had been people mention how slutty the heroine is or getting, or who fucked her last, if she got pregnant, who could be the daddy. Heck a event where inmates are fighting over who would be the daddy of her baby would be funny.
The equipment system seems standard, but not overdone or over/underpowering. I was hoping for more sluttier, fearsome, or insulting titles as we picked up passive, but it early demo so meh, I can hope for the future. Now the autosave system seem okay, but the option to not make addition save seem limiting. There might be certain routes I want to take, and have to make seperate games just to see them. That means grinding over and over again, which might build up some gamer rage over, I hope this become a optional feature, or at least New Game Plus that allows the alteration of personal records.
I rate this game 8.7 out 10, as it is as a early demo.

Hope for this content in the future:
Seduction system where you can seduce inmates and guards for naughty things, or to optionally fulfill side quest. A domination / submission to the inmate or guards. The option to give yourself to guards and inmate that are behaving, like invite them to your office or spend the night in there room/cell and bed. Maybe a NTR route where you become the empress but still visit the prison a monthly to to do a week or two long 'inspection' to make sure it still secure.

I hope you do well, and wish for you success in making this game. I can't wait till the next update. Have a nice day, and thank you for your hard work.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So I did a dumb and skipped a bunch of dialogue in the opening, and now I can't work out how to save on normal mode.
Easy has save everywhere, does normal-mode stick you with forced autosaves?

raphsere

Sep 5, 2018
So I did a dumb and skipped a bunch of dialogue in the opening, and now I can't work out how to save on normal mode.
Easy has save everywhere, does normal-mode stick you with forced autosaves?
Yep, normal and hard mode are auto-save only.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Hmm, I tried to cheat a little to skip some grinding, but the way the game handles saves is kinda weird. If you copy/paste a save into a new slot, it won't be recognized, so I think backing up your save is impossible. It also overwrites with autosaves constantly, so you need to shut the game down, edit the save then boot it back up, instead of doing it while the game is running like I prefer.

Anyway, SaveEditOnline lets you can edit money, but it can't seem to show the data for your stats or edict-points, so you can't really cheat your way into stuff. You can give cash-boosts now and then though, which I guess is better than nothing.

Reactions: gillsicks

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
RPGMV needs either the config and/or global file also in the save folder to recognize a set of saves. so when you back up, back up the entire folder to avoid headache iamnuff

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes