dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
Damn I am way too excite about this game. I love every aspect of it. The tits are a bit in the silly huge range but that never was a problem for me. Can't wait.

Reactions: Thasd2123sddszDaw

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
She should have around 50 of sluttines and be taken down(reaching 0 stamina during a fight) and then you must hope for that.
Nope thug opponent+high vagina/cock desire+wet vagina(30-50% lust) and loose the panty
+ optional titfuck =high tit desire another opponent
same for blowjob
Opponents do not fuck you unless they are lustful enough (blush on picture)
And finally opponents has their own preference so you can still fail in 1/5
At high slut lvl no take down is needed

Last edited:
Reactions: mickl001

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Ohhh, now this is really promising. Wonderfully humiliating, and with curves amazing enough that I won't mind silently marking yet another game for lacking permanent breast expansion. Reminds me a LOT of that oneone1 game with a prison warden from a few years back, tho. Seems it'll take a while to be completed, so I think I'll try to forget about it until its closer to completion. Hope it won't get stuck in development hell.

Weirdly hard to actually get fucked in the first place. Had to specifically try to lose as badly as possible for ages to see it happen at all. Guess that'll start to become more of a thing in later levels.

Fuze_This

Dec 6, 2018
I like the gameplay and the flow, and I am eyeing this for future development for sure. I wonder if there's plans to acquire new outfits to dress her up in. I think that would add some refreshment to how the outfit gets pulled by the inmates.

Reactions: mickl001

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Weirdly hard to actually get fucked in the first place. Had to specifically try to lose as badly as possible for ages to see it happen at all. Guess that'll start to become more of a thing in later levels.
The problem is that it's one level of a multi-level game that's designed around slow corruption. There are even limits in the number of certain sex acts you can have recorded so you can't just grind to max currently.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
The problem is that it's one level of a multi-level game that's designed around slow corruption. There are even limits in the number of certain sex acts you can have recorded so you can't just grind to max currently.
Yeah, I figured. The setting just makes it feel like you're one mistake away from rape, so staying a virgin for over a week in a place where everyone is lusting for your body, and you keep submitting to people, kinda breaks immersion.

Reactions: dafvid112

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Yeah, I figured. The setting just makes it feel like you're one mistake away from rape, so staying a virgin for over a week in a place where everyone is lusting for your body, and you keep submitting to people, kinda breaks immersion.
Hahaha actually you can get raped in the first day as likely as in other days, its just hell to reach the requirements.

Fuze_This

Dec 6, 2018
Is it possible to actually finish the 1st level in the current (0.3) version?
Seems so but it won't be subjugated since there isn't any more content past the 1st level despite beating the boss there. The next level and the subjugated thing should come next update.

Reactions: dsp0

F-Silent

May 19, 2017
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Last week I did bits of Karryn's Prison and Club Bifrost. I implemented two new skills for Karryn, and modified the Kiss skill to give the enemy a stat debuff instead of the horny debuff. For this week with Karryn's Prison, I'm getting ready to begin adding new Passives. Currently there is over 300 Passives coded into the game (though only a small subset is obtainable in the current alpha release), and I'm thinking of adding about 30 or so more Passives. Once those are done, I'm going to review the current pleasure damage formula for a bit.
This week we will also most likely begin internal testing for Club Bifrost. The translation and editing for it is finished, now I have to work with Midnight Pleasure, the developers, to build a Steam version. I also want to begin and maybe finish working on the Steam Store pages for both Club Bifrost and Island SAGA this week.
Speaking of Island SAGA, the Japanese version is currently released on Dlsite if you can read Japanese!
Note that if you purchase from Dlsite, it will be the Japanese version with mosiac censorship, and there will no patch to localize the Dlsite version into English or to uncensor the Dlsite version. But if you want to support Kamichichi, the developers of Island SAGA then please check out the Dlsite version!

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Wait, is there a blowjob CG? How to unlock?
From as much as I played and was reported here it's not possible to get it in the game currently, there's no way to get a blowjob skill for yourself and I never in various attempts got it to trigger from an enemy.

The CG rip he did involved compositing various parts of cgs (body, arms, eyes, mouth, dicks, exc) together from the various image files in the game. So the goblin vs human dicks are available in basically all the different locations they could be used, but may not currently be possible in the game.

As for how to rip the cgs, I personally have used to decrypt the images in RPGM games. The site has details on how to use it, and for this game the cgs are in the various files in Karryn's Prison - June Alpha Build v.3l\www\img\karryn
Hold control when selecting files for the image extractor site to select multiple files to decrypt.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes