Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Using this decrypter myself, the problem with this game and a few other games is that They have a CG for the Body and seperate CGs for Facial Expressions etc., meaning you get CGs that aren't worth a damn, sadly.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Using this decrypter myself, the problem with this game and a few other games is that They have a CG for the Body and seperate CGs for Facial Expressions etc., meaning you get CGs that aren't worth a damn, sadly.
At the plus side its greatly reduces game size and performance requirements allows more complex and longer games

Sep 11, 2017
It was similar with Meltys' Quest. Still quality content in the game just can't cheese the CG, unless someone wants to recreate them with the decrypted assets.

Minato284

Jan 17, 2018
I know some games that have been milking on Patreon for several years and still are not finished. A year of developpement doesnt seem long for a game as legit as this one imo
Especially when the company making the game is also busy localizing two other eroges, meaning they can't focus on just this one.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
"Mid 2020 for Completion date too long" Meanwhile people out here still waiting for Star Citizen to be completed, as well as various H games that died or just get updated once every few months.
Yeah, especially since this dev is actually giving an idea when it'll be done (though the cynic in me says to wait and see how things go) unlike most patreon games where it's "It'll be done sometime, honest, the updates will speed up eventually we swear".

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Many games burn out (with their creators) even before half way finished.
The reasons? Many. Be it poor planning, too much spoiler, writers block/too much idea, motivation vanish, or simply life itself.
About this game:
The creator knows that it needs some restructuring and admitted doing it.
This demo gave out a lot of spoiler->the creator has to live up to it.
The creator has a lot of idea so much that it slow down the development work.
The team behind this game works several games in same time.(it slows down but also prevents burn out somewhat)
The mid 2020 Completion date is a good conservative estimate.

Sep 11, 2017
Yeah, especially since this dev is actually giving an idea when it'll be done (though the cynic in me says to wait and see how things go) unlike most patreon games where it's "It'll be done sometime, honest, the updates will speed up eventually we swear".
I would lean on the trusting side when it comes to Rem, we may not get monthly updates, but we will get quality updates. The next planned update will release all of level 2 from what I have been able to piece together. Which is better then when a dev takes three months to fix three lines of dialogue, and add one scene.
We got a solid experience in July I was happy with. Fun game play I haven't really seen in an RPG on this site, as well as great uncensored art and English localization.

Reactions: tarata

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
I would lean on the trusting side when it comes to Rem, we may not get monthly updates, but we will get quality updates. The next planned update will release all of level 2 from what I have been able to piece together. Which is better then when a dev takes three months to fix three lines of dialogue, and add one scene.
We got a solid experience in July I was happy with. Fun game play I haven't really seen in an RPG on this site, as well as great uncensored art and English localization.
Based on what I saw with Melty, I am inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt on this.

Reactions: PhallusOfMalice

kronoblast

Nov 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
think i broke it somehow.
can still hear music and interact though.
anyone know how one might fix this?

min later edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit 2: spoilers for those scrolling by and dont care about my problems

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Meep Poncho
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes